• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the biggest wanker in Australia?

Papa

Banned
Rolf Harris once we send him back to you.

3tzpro.jpg

My parents were very good friends with one of his close friends over here so I met him quite a few times....he didn’t actually seem like a bad guy but I guess I was male....and a little to young....life lessons I Have to explain to my kids why Rolf Harris is in some of our family photos

Papa

Banned
My parents were very good friends with one of his close friends over here so I met him quite a few times....he didn’t actually seem like a bad guy but I guess I was male....and a little to young....life lessons I Have to explain to my kids why Rolf Harris is in some of our family photos

Rofl

MacReady13

I'd like to nominate quite a few, if I could?

Waleed is top of the list, quite easily.
Clementine Ford.
That other lady who is anti-male and writes for the Herald Sun here in Melbourne (can't think of her name at the moment, but she is forever writing about Sam Newman... I believe her name is Susie O'Brian but I could be terribly mistaken).
A woke AFL "journalist by the name of Rohan Connelly (his twitter rants are excruciatingly bad).
Another sports "journalist" Richard Hinds (again, another "woke" male feminist on twitter).
That cock head who used to host Deal Or No Deal here in Australia...
Heather Moucey (Mouncey maybe???)

I think that does it for now...

Top Bottom