• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is to you, the most beautiful person in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina Hendricks
Joanamc.jpg

i would die if i was her husband, im just as ugly as him though, just not as rich.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Claire Bouchet is so hot that I want to take her on a date to a planetarium and hold hands and stuff.

I don't know but one day I'll find him on Tumblr.

Or maybe NeoGaf.

dCPDUh6.gif

DiscoJer

The most beautiful person ever in the history of the world (or at least since they invented photos) was Vanity in the 1980s.

Currently I would say Alicia Keys.

Cyd0nia

Banned
The person I think is most beautiful isn't a famous person or in the public eye and I'm not prepared to post them without permission so as a backup

Willa Holland

Natalie Portman

I actually think Natalie is our generations Audrey Hepburn in terms of pint sized beauty. And she's got brains too, which keeps her super attractive to me.

Cate Blanchett and I don't even find her that attractive. I just think shes the most uniquely beautiful human I've ever seen.

Turok_TTZ

My wife.

a close 2nd would be a 2D animu waifu.

Why admire other women when I already got my perfectly insane wife? a lot of these women gaf post are sane people. Sane is BORING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom