• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is to you, the most beautiful person in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I don't really like her as a person but I think Sarah Palin looks beautiful

Hell if I know, so many drop dead gorgeous women in this world. I've been longtime fans of Stacey Dash and Monica Bellucci, but hell I really don't know.

Tenck

My boyfriend doesn't want me posting his pics on GAF. :(

Number #2 would be Jon Hamm.

Jon Hamm is so attractive it's ridiculous. He's definitely the best from any dude I've ever seen.

Anna Kendrick for girls team would be my pick.

Loofy

Why do people always show celebrities as the "hottest people ever?"
Agreed. Random tumblr instagram models are wayyy hotter.

Like damn. Whos this girl?
EsHHtQB.jpg

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
What an incredibly difficult question. I might need to reflect on my answer to the most beautiful woman. For some reason Mads Mikkelsen comes to mind straight away for most beautiful man.

70FD157A-6457-4776-9BEC-28110283B1B8_zps4y0rbvpw.jpg

Right now at this moment in time it for me it would be Mads for male and Clea Duvall for female.

Kate Beckinsale has been at the top of my list for so long now, I don't see her ever being replaced...

Beautiful-kate-beckinsale-HD-wallpapers-02232015-696-680x425.jpg

Definitely at the top of my list.

I also have a really big weakness for these women.

Marion Cotillard

Lizzy Caplan

Morena Baccarin

Zoe Saldana

I mean there are just too many beautiful men and women each with their unique qualities. It's far too difficult for me to say definitively that someone is the most aesthetically beautiful person.

Oh also Blake Lively, and Anna Torv are two of the most naturally beautiful women I can think of. If you stripped off all their makeup etc.

Anna Torv

Blake Lively

botty

Banned
Ariana Grande
Karlie Kloss
Jourdan Dunn
Ariana Grande
Adriana Lima
Candice Swanepoel
Alessandra Ambrosio
Gisele Bündchen
Doutzen Kroes
Miranda Kerr
Lais Ribeiro

All Healthy black women.

Ikon

As far as female celebrities go I have two favorites that are in a league of their own. They're both born in 1964 and I suppose past their prime now but actually still look spectacular : Maggie Cheung and Monica Belucci

As for men, it's probably Tony Leung or Benedict Cumberbatch.

Sorry for no pictures, I'm on phone right now.

Bitanator

Audrey Hepburn in the movie Roman Holiday is to me the most adorable thing on the planet. Had a crush on her the moment I saw her face.

title-slide-audrey-hepburn-in-roman-holiday-640x480.jpg

Who could not love her face

tumblr_mihembIqjc1qkg5u5o4_400.gif

Agreed. Random tumblr instagram models are wayyy hotter.

Like damn. Whos this girl?
EsHHtQB.jpg

For sure. The vast majority of the hottest people around are just normal people. I know so many girls who are just shockingly beautiful, I couldn't possibly answer this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom