• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is to you, the most beautiful person in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

not even a question, friends

Divas_Go_Country_11.jpg

#AllRedEverything

Red

Zoe Kazan

Zoe+Kazan+F+Word+Portraits+2013+Toronto+International+ZB654Dua26El.jpg
I don't know who this is, but Ive always had a thing for women who look like this. She reminds me of my wife.

As far as celebrities go, I've been impressed by three people; Felicity Jones, Morgan Smith Goodwin, and Alexandra Daddario. There is a model I can't recall the name of who had black hair and blue eyes who I also thought was very attractive.

Trading pictures of women on the Internet feels creepy to me.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I don't get all these photos of celebrities. Perhaps it's living in Sweden but some of my friends are far more beautiful than these pictures that are posed, photoshopped and highly stylized. But I'm guessing that's beauty to some. I just see it as fake and hollow. I'm not one to judge people for it but I can atleast put my 2 cents in and calling it out as unhealthy.

Demy

I like OP's response. Grimes really is cute as a button.
The most beautiful person I know is my girlfriend. I wouldn't have gotten back with her after a 3 year breakup if I didn't think so.

She might not be the most "beautiful," but no one on Earth is sexier than Nicki Minaj.

nicki-minaj.jpg

Fake tits, fake ass, probably a lot of other fake parts, and yet... I'd give 10 years of my life for one night with her.

I don't get all these photos of celebrities. Perhaps it's living in Sweden but some of my friends are far more beautiful than these pictures that are posed, photoshopped and highly stylized. But I'm guessing that's beauty to some. I just see it as fake and hollow. I'm not one to judge people for it but I can atleast put my 2 cents in and calling it out as unhealthy.

People have addressed this. Yes, lots of everyday people everywhere are beautiful, but we don't really have pictures of them (unless we're creepy stalker-types), so it's not much use to others here as a reference.

I would add:

Women: Salma Hayek and Alison Brie
Men: Bear Grylls and Ryan Gosling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom