• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is to you, the most beautiful person in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the women that I know of:

Avril Lavigne

P090yEO.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence

Out of the men that I know of:

James Marsters

Air

Banned
Tatiana Thumbtzen The girl in the 'The way you make me feel' video.

She's more or less the girl of my dreams.

Also Rachel in suits is gorgeous.

Edit: Melanie Laurent too. Omg it was love at first sight when I saw her in inglorious basterds

Anung

Un Rama
What an incredibly difficult question. I might need to reflect on my answer to the most beautiful woman. For some reason Mads Mikkelsen comes to mind straight away for most beautiful man.

70FD157A-6457-4776-9BEC-28110283B1B8_zps4y0rbvpw.jpg

Bodacious

Banned
I dunno about "most beautiful person in the world" -- that changes every day, every hour. But just on appearances, for me and it's probably because of when I grew up, there's something about Marlo Thomas circa the "That Girl" days. She's almost 80 now and looks horrific because of cosmetic surgery attempts over the years to hold it all back. But around 1968 or so, OH MY GOD.

mBGRGyO.jpg

RLWF3nT.jpg

HFAdN6N.jpg

GxqvueZ.jpg

Admit it, she's amazing. Thing is, her voice is annoying as hell and she was a deplorable actress. Just very, very easy on the eyes. (for me anyway)

And oh yeah, runner up Lynda Carter. .... No, Barbara Eden!

iamblades

Possible the most beautiful person who has ever lived was Mullholland Falls era Jennifer Connelly:

hn8Wzhu.jpg

She is still stunning, but she got skinny.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I think we're the same person or something. Hell, I'd add Carey Mulligan in there too.

it means you and me are gentlemen of fine taste, sir. I can't remember a thing of You Cant See Me or whatever it was called because I was completely, hopelessly, utterly mesmerized by Melanie

tumblr_mujw4ahQo71s89mq8o1_500.gif

I mean, how the hell could Mark Ruffalo keep his cool in these scenes

crazyprac

Sexually? Kate Beckinsale
Wife material? Emma Stone

Only because she's closer to my age than Kate and better chances. Rather have slim to none!

foxtrot3d

Banned
Why do people always show celebrities as the "hottest people ever?"

Anywho, I'm not picky any girl with a nice face, big ol' boobies, and a big butt will do it for me.

crazyprac

Anywho, I'm not picky any girl with a nice face, big ol' boobies, and a big butt will do it for me.

For me I don't think its appropriate to post pics of friends/strangers. With celebs, they're more accessible and well known. If my gf and exes were willing I'll post theirs :)

Male: Anderson Cooper but johnny depp will be cool guy to hang with.

Pau

He was my drama teacher in high school.
Jesus, you know everyone. I already had a huge crush on a high school teacher. I can't imagine if it had been Jon Hamm...

If you can, tell him he should be Bruce Wayne.

Because posting pictures of people you know personally can be weird and potentially against their wishes.

Rocwell

Esperanza Spalding

Amazingly talented, stunningly beautiful,
pissed off the legion of Bieber fans by winning the Grammy for best new artist in 2011 lol

In my opinion she's one of those people that are so beautiful, being in the same room with her would change your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom