• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who would win? Chimpanzee vs. Martial Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

A chimp doesn't know how to evade or use it's speed. It has potential to use more, but it's lack of focused power would limit a lot of it's advantages in certain situations. A chimp can run away, but it can't block a punch. Guys can punch through bricks. Guys can kick with incredible force. If they dodged a chimps pummel, a martial artist would have the advantage.

I'll also allow it. It's human nature to use drugs.

No. Guys can break bricks. Not the same thing. Bricks are brittle. Chimps are not.

Chimps are extremely aggressive. I'd prefer to be locked in a cage with a Gorilla than a Chimp.

By far.

Fantasmo

So if chimp are so fucked up why aren't they killing everyone? Are they demonic killing machines like this thread makes them out to be?

Dead Man

So if chimp are so fucked up why aren't they killing everyone? Are they demonic killing machines like this thread makes them out to be?

Because most people know not to fuck with them, they don't live near cities, and they don't want to take over the world.

I want to see a chimp vs a bear. Or a tiger .

Or a samurai vs a chimp . Maybe a ninja.

A chimp would win this 99.9 of the time vs some martial artist dude.

Az987

all good things
The chimp is blind and the martial artist was already castrated and doesn't have a face but he can see. He's like daredevil and its raining so he sees the echoes or some shit. He's Ben Affleck without a face.

Fantasmo

Time to ask in a different way.. are chimps natural killers? Is that what the exist to do? Because that's all I keep reading.

akira28

They're simple animals, luckily for us. Easily frightened. They don't attack humans unless we put ourselves on their level, like direct confrontation, looking them in the eye, etc. We usually go through the jungle armed. And people have been hunting chimps for centuries.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Unarmed, I would give an elite heavyweight fighter with head to toe protective clothing (and a cup) a small chance of defeating either an infant chimp or an old and decrepit one.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
A chimp doesn't know how to evade or use it's speed. It has potential to use more, but it's lack of focused power would limit a lot of it's advantages in certain situations. A chimp can run away, but it can't block a punch. Guys can punch through bricks. Guys can kick with incredible force. If they dodged a chimps pummel, a martial artist would have the advantage.

What the hell is focused power? A chimp could take a punch from Jaleel white, right to the balls, and just be really mad about it.

All this assumes that the chimp isn't raring for a fight anyway. If the chimp for example ran toward the dude, what's the guy going to do? Roll out of the way?

Honestly, there is no chance dude. None.

Az987

all good things
I want to see a chimp vs a bear. Or a tiger .

Or a samurai vs a chimp . Maybe a ninja.

A chimp would win this 99.9 of the time.

A ninja chimp vs a ninja samurai?

I meant Samurai chimp but I think a ninja samurai could probably take a ninja chimp.

Odoul

Do you know how strong a monkey is?

Rip your dick/ballsack off and throw that shit in the tall grass, never to be seen again.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
The chimp is blind and the martial artist was already castrated and doesn't have a face but he can see. He's like daredevil and its raining so he sees the echoes or some shit. He's Ben Affleck without a face.

They fall in love and the Ben Affleck chimp gets pregnant creating a species of blind Himps.

Avixph

A grizzly or polar bear can knock your head off with a swipe of their claws. That's not a joke.

6CN8nBI.jpg

What about some like 240 lb 6'6 muscled guy with brass knuckles?

At any rate, how about a grizzly bear vs. an ape? I'm betting the bear.

Ninja chimps? With swords?

Gamer over man, game over.

Unless reptile ninja men arose from the depths.

But cept all that . Polar bear wins all.

East Lake

What are you expecting the connected punches to do? The chimpanzee skull has a thick, small brain case, tucked behind a thick brow ridge, nestled in thick cords of neck muscle. Not to mention the blind animal fury they fight with. The chimp will hardly notice any punch as he instantly grabs and effortlessly de-digitizes/castrates you the moment you're within reach.
I know I'm just humoring the magic punch.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Most of Ben Affleck's is appeal is that he has a face, so it's hard to care about the outcome here.

akira28

Give me battle armor of my choosing, and I'll face the chimp. I need just need to protect my face, balls, fingers, throat, ears, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom