• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's Serafitia,Mina,Kitsune and countless other legendary posters?I wanna know plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junpei Heat

I read about these posters quite a bit and wish to know about them and i'm sure others feel the same way.This could be great reference guide to future members in the future

serafitia - chick who posted lots of pics of herself and then it was discovered that the pics of the person she was posting was not her. "she" still claimed to be a girl but admitted it was a sham

mina - a dude posing as a chick

kitsune - im not sure but he went batshit insane because someone proved he didn't live in japan or something?

jgar - champion

Miguel

FrenchMovieTheme said:
serafitia - chick who posted lots of pics of herself and then it was discovered that the pics of the person she was posting was not her. "she" still claimed to be a girl but admitted it was a sham

kitsune - im not sure but he went batshit insane because someone proved he didn't live in japan or something?

jgar - champion
FMT - potato soup
PistonHonda - beat up by hobo
DMczaf - Blackistani

Since I've been away from here since 2002, WTF! Really? I remember seeing pics of Mina and she looked damn hot! That was really a dude?

the question isn't whether the chick in those pics is hot, because she is. the question is whether the online persona mina is said chick.

sharkie

Nobody remembers the LEGEND that is Matlock anymore :(

PhoenixDark said:
Ninja Scooter is perhaps the greatest poster in GAF history

BS he's such an attention whore, yeah I'm calling him out.

Ecrofirt

Zilch said:
Master Shake doesn't post anymore, does he? He was a shitty dude.

He got permabanned for posting :elf and trolling Evilore. He still posts at another forum that I'll get banned for talking about.

Ecrofirt

kablooey said:
sharkie = matlock?

That's what I was thinknig. Sharkie only registered 3 months before Mattie got banned, so I can't imagine Matlock leaving that much of an impression on him.

White Man

FrenchMovieTheme said:

jgar - champion

Kitsune still posts at other forums, last I'd heard, but I've never heard any conclusive explanation for what happened here at GAF. Anyone still have those posts archived?

IIRC, someone pulled IPs from IRC or somewhere and discovered he was posting from Irvine or the like, not Japan, and he exploded about someone stalking him across various forums. There were threats and stuff, too.

also, sharkie is not matlock. CONFIRMED.

Ecrofirt

White Man said:
Kitsune still posts at other forums, last I'd heard, but I've never heard any conclusive explanation for what happened here at GAF. Anyone still have those posts archived?

IIRC, someone pulled IPs from IRC or somewhere and discovered he was posting from Irvine or the like, not Japan, and he exploded about someone stalking him across various forums. There were threats and stuff, too.

Check your IRC window, you sonofagun!

Triumph

Banned
White Man said:

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Continually posted long winded stuff about games, portraying himself as a guy in Japan and then ended up being some dude in California. Of course the rank and file gaftards were just broken up about it, too- "WHY WOULD U LIE 2 ME ABOUT BEING JAPANESE I WAS WORSHIPING U OMG JAPAN IS BEST COUNTRY IN WORLD", shit like that. Good times!

nitewulf

Triumph Dolomite 1300cc said:
That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Continually posted long winded stuff about games, portraying himself as a guy in Japan and then ended up being some dude in California. Of course the rank and file gaftards were just broken up about it, too- "WHY WOULD U LIE 2 ME ABOUT BEING JAPANESE I WAS WORSHIPING U OMG JAPAN IS BEST COUNTRY IN WORLD", shit like that. Good times!
point of counterpoint.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
As somebody who had direct involvement in the Kitsune affair, let me give the main points:

- john_tv messages me on IRC that he suspects that Kitsune isn't what he claims to be.

- I dig into his IP records on the forum, and while at one time his posts did come from Japan(IIRC), they changed to those out of california yet throughout this time Kitsune maintained he was in Japan.

- I give my findings back to john_tv and IIRC a couple other mods.

- EviLore makes findings public.

- Kitsune loses capacity for rational thought.

White Man

I'd be interested in seeing those Kitsune posts again. I remember them being pretty over-the-top. I'm pretty positive he started claiming that someone had been stalking him online for years, and he vowed violent, asian revenge.

Beezy

White Man said:
I'd be interested in seeing those Kitsune posts again. I remember them being pretty over-the-top. I'm pretty positive he started claiming that someone had been stalking him online for years, and he vowed violent, asian revenge.

:lol

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
For a while, I thought Bebpo was Kitsune returned and "not crazy".

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
AlanHemberger said:
Impossible.
Well, I wasn't around for the whole fiasco. All I knew was I come back to GAF after not visiting for a while, everyone mentions Kitsune went nuts and blew up, and then a while later a new dude comes around and starts posting huge RPG posts again.
For someone who doesn't pay 100% attention, it can make one wonder.

Junpei Heat

AlanHemberger said:
No. Shake posts at another forum, and he's my love.

Alan how could anyone not love him especially since he's for your consideration
kiss.gif

Diablos

ForzaItalia said:
Isn't that pretty much every female account on GAF?
Perhaps... but like Deadmeat, Mina is a troll of legends.

Also, I do think there are many legitimate female posters here. Some are probably joke accounts, sure.

nitewulf

White Man said:
he played one too many square rpg. it's as if he was rising from the burning flames like sepiroth...that speech...err...last post was f*cking epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom