• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why isn't Roblox on PS4 or Ps5 consoles?

Kssio_Aug

Nah bro the media the last 5 years try and find any reason to have a go at Sony.
Tripping I Feel It GIF by MOODMAN

Roblox has had leaks where they've talked about finding ways to encourage kids to pressure (bully, tease) other kids into spending money in-game.

And it works. I have three boys and I've seen it all. Kids are harassed if they're wearing the default/free skins, etc. It's the modern equivalent of kids being teased for not have Air Jordan's. And, Roblox isn't only okay with it, they actively look for ways for kids to approach the game this way.

Now, I'm not actually saying this has anything to do with the game not being on PlayStation, or that Jim Ryan actually cares. But, Roblox is a pretty crappy and predatory business that makes billions off of the ignorance of kids.
yep and your classic sexual shit from older 'devs' towards younger people.

Plantoid

This, Sony really likes to moderate what players have access to on there platform. It's why Skyrim and fallout mods for the console where all premoderated by Bethesda, Sony just does not want an image of some kid playing on a Sony console with the Roblox Auschwitz simulator map turning up on the evening news.

Can you blame them?
JQk6dzJ.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom