• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another small step in the Shane Satterfield (EIC @ GameTrailers) Wii U launch lineup saga. Note that I like Shane and find this all curious but generally encouraging.

Step 1 (spring-ish) - Shane says on Invisible Walls that from what he has been hearing people will be pleasantly surprised about the Wii U launch line up

Step 2 (right after E3) - Shane says on his twitter account that one of the Wii U titles he knows about wasn't even announced

Step 3 (this week) - On this week's Invisible Walls (in the last segment), Shane says that he was planning on buying the Wii U at launch, and picking up AC3 (looks like the best version to him) and potentially an unannounced Wii U game that might still be a launch title. So it is something that he thinks will be really good. Also, he later mentioned BLOPS2 in another manner, so I don't think that is what he was referring to (not that it isn't coming to Wii U).

Anyway, I continued to be baffled by unannounced games that will come out before Christmas. I guess it is good for building momentum...but wtf?

I think the "WTF" part is coming very soon in a Nintendo Direct in August. Nintendo treated E3 as something for the casual and then followed it up with an amazing Nintendo Direct that focused on 3DS XL and core games that weren't even talked about at E3.

Nintendo could probably do a couple Nintendo Direct shows just showcasing a few of the games they will be announcing and increase the show airings to every other week until launch of the Wii U. It makes sense then that they made their own ND Youtube channel.

Or Zelda Informer.

To be fair though Wii U Daily actually got some things right about the Wii U before E3 2012.

Refresh my memory.

I agree, I mean look at the bitch of a time Retro Studios had with Metroid Prime 1, didn't they have to remake the game from scratch after Miyamoto came by and basically said redo this and redo that?

I don't remember them having to start completely over. Someone can correct me on that.

It's not like pre-table flip Metroid Prime had a whole lot done

hyMoB.jpg

bgassassin said:
I don't remember them having to start completely over. Someone can correct me on that.

I believe that Retro had developed the game in Third Person up until Miyamoto came in a made them put it in first person:

"Miyamoto served as the producer of Metroid Prime and convinced Retro Studios, the developer, to make the game a first person title, whereas they wanted it to be a third person game. Some were so determined within the Texas based company to make it a third person game that they wanted to quit if it wasn't, though Nintendo eventually made it clear that the game would be a first person title, and in the long run it heavily benefited it. Miyamoto also told Retro that if they were unable to make the transition from regular Samus Aran into her Morph Ball mode seem seamless, then they would not be given the rights to make the game. They followed through, however, and it ended up being one of the most highly praised game of the year."

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto look down in the 2001-04 time period

I've always thought they should buy THQ, decent developers in their stable and strong Western IPs too.
THQ could probably currently be bought out for less than $50M USD... the problem is, as noted above you'd take on their liabilities. Besides their IPs aren't that strong really.

Fun fact - at one point THQ was worth like $350 a share... it is now worth $5/share.

Take-Two Interactive doesn't really come with such a sorry balance sheet.

Terrell

I agree, I mean look at the bitch of a time Retro Studios had with Metroid Prime 1, didn't they have to remake the game from scratch after Miyamoto came by and basically said redo this and redo that?

Not that I'm complaining since obviously it turned out to be one of the best games of all time, but for partnering up with other companies for first party games it's probably not going to work most of the time for most developers and Nintendo.

How is a contracted partner relationship exempt from the same thing, exactly? SPD still oversees everything done under the Nintendo brand by outside developers, so I fail to see how this rigidity people speak of on Nintendo's part suddenly vanishes just because they're not an in-house team.

How is a contracted partner relationship exempt from the same thing, exactly? SPD still oversees everything done under the Nintendo brand by outside developers, so I fail to see how this rigidity people speak of on Nintendo's part suddenly vanishes just because they're not an in-house team.

Well in my opinion it definitely depends on what game they are making. With Metroid, Miyamoto was so worried about Retro Studios ruining a franchise that never was in 3D before. A big difference than having Sega get involved with Nintendo characters for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games....

It's not like pre-table flip Metroid Prime had a whole lot done

I believe that Retro had developed the game in Third Person up until Miyamoto came in a made them put it in first person:

"Miyamoto served as the producer of Metroid Prime and convinced Retro Studios, the developer, to make the game a first person title, whereas they wanted it to be a third person game. Some were so determined within the Texas based company to make it a third person game that they wanted to quit if it wasn't, though Nintendo eventually made it clear that the game would be a first person title, and in the long run it heavily benefited it. Miyamoto also told Retro that if they were unable to make the transition from regular Samus Aran into her Morph Ball mode seem seamless, then they would not be given the rights to make the game. They followed through, however, and it ended up being one of the most highly praised game of the year."

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto look down in the 2001-04 time period

SA's post is probably why I didn't remember it being started over as it didn't seem like that much had been done.

Because there's a difference between money invested in a title and money invested in a whole company. You can change who develops a game if there is a problem with a partnership with "not much" money lost. Replacing talent that leaves is another story.

ArynCrinn

Banned
I mean, there's nothing really stopping Nintendo from doing it, and you can never say never, but I do think it's incredibly unlikely to see another buyout from Nintendo.

They know the risks and they don't seem to think they're worth it. The shit they've gone through with Retro over the last few years adds to that. Plus they've spent quite a bit growing Monolith into a bigger studio.

I'd really like to see them expand Retro, doubling their size to give them a stronger studio adopting Western design philosophies. I honestly feel, in terms of capturing the 'core gamer', Nintendo's absence of this kind of studio hurts them a lot in the US, somewhere Sony and Microsoft excel quite greatly. Diversity is important and though they're doing well in Japan, Western development is the weakest link. Larger European expansion would be excellent too, but this is Nintendo so baby steps :p.

I agree that Nintendo's realistic focus right now is and should be on partnerships, and expansion, which frankly Nintendo needs. They really need to expand their own first party quite a bit to begin with before anything. And I think right now our best hope for quality third-party, at least early on first two years for WiiU, is development and publishing partnerships.

But regarding buyouts I think it really depends on timing and the studio in question, namely smaller studios, Good Feel would be a example here. I think there's a few studios both eastern and western that would be productive for Nintendo to buy, but cultivating those relationships first and seeing successes together would probably need to happen to reduce risks of staff leaving and "control issues".

SA's post is probably why I didn't remember it being started over as it didn't seem like that much had been done.

Well I guess they really didn't have much, but they did have a strong concept that they were going for that had to be scrapped and refreshed. Even if MP1 ended up in Third Person, I'm sure it would have been better than Other M since that game didn't even have camera control while in Third Person and it really wasn't trying to be Super Metroid in 3D like MP1 was. Looks like we won't get to see a true Metroid game in Third Person for a really long time....shame.

Roo

Well I guess they really didn't have much, but they did have a strong concept that they were going for that had to be scrapped and refreshed..

This is the only part I think it's true.
I remember reading Retro Studios had a lot of ideas and concepts for Metroid Prime but Miyamoto rejected them and never came to fruition but it was way before they even started development

Even if MP1 ended up in Third Person, I'm sure it would have been better than Other M since that game didn't even have camera control while in Third Person and it really wasn't trying to be Super Metroid in 3D like MP1 was. Looks like we won't get to see a true Metroid game in Third Person for a really long time....shame

I really don't get the hate towards this game.
Of course, it wasn't up to par with Prime's supremacy but it was hardly a bad game.
I never had any trouble with Other M's camera tho

RedSwirl

Nintendo needs to just stick with partnerships. Their style (while successful) is too rigid for most devs to work for them in a 1st party capacity.

Exactly why talent leak happens in their case. They need partnerships to secure exclusivity of the kinds of gamest hat DON'T emerge from their style of development.

This is the only part I think it's true.
I remember reading Retro Studios had a lot of ideas and concepts for Metroid Prime but Miyamoto rejected them and never came to fruition but it was way before they even started development

I really don't get the hate towards this game.
Of course, it wasn't up to par with Prime's supremacy but it was hardly a bad game.
I never had any trouble with Other M's camera tho
Retro did have three or four projects in development, but all of them were canceled by Nintendo. Retro really did have a rough start.

I also enjoyed Other M. I finished it before I finished Prime, to be honest. I suppose traditional Metroid just isn't my kind of game. I did start Echoes and really liked it, but I got stuck early on.

Always did like the look of that lava-rock monster in the Raven Blade trailer.

Oh, how the days roll on. These days, we progress at most two-four pages per day :/

And still faster than the first thread, haha.

Exactly why talent leak happens in their case. They need partnerships to secure exclusivity of the kinds of gamest hat DON'T emerge from their style of development.

Right. Like how based on what SA said (if I remember correctly) the SSB work with Namco would lead to a Tales game or something like that.

Hmmm. I don't know if I'd consider that as strong evidence.

jerd

So... What are the odds Nintendo tries to sell us analog frankentriggers that plug into the expansion port? 85%? 90%?

Terrell

Because there's a difference between money invested in a title and money invested in a whole company. You can change who develops a game if there is a problem with a partnership with "not much" money lost. Replacing talent that leaves is another story.

If this is such a major issue, what about all these younger developers who sign on to work at Nintendo? Surely Nintendo themselves must have a talent bleed problem of their own. If any other development house can't hack it, those kids wouldn't know what they're in for.

And yet we hear the opposite, that Nintendo has some of the lowest staff churn in the business.

See where I am having a problem sorting this out?

Ryoku

So... What are the odds Nintendo tries to sell us analog frankentriggers that plug into the expansion port? 85%? 90%?

I've given up on the begging for analog sticks. Frankly, as a PC/Wii gamer, I remembered that I can have mind-blowing gaming experiences without analog triggers. Although they would be a nice addition, I've changed my stance on it from wanting it really badly, to now just accepting it as something "extra" that isn't a necessity.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
OK, there's an interesting Wii U experience review on GameFAQs, (yeah I know, don't judge me!), which suggests that the Wii U is only compatible with Motion Plus WiiMotes.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/63483225

Searching back, Iwata appeared to suggest the same thing back at E3 2011.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/306219/wii-u-to-support-motion-plus-controllers-only/

Is this news? It would make sense to me. Wii M+ never really got the chance to take hold and the idea of spending another 5 years with the same old Wiimote when Nintendo have made something superior seems like a bad move.

On the other hand, I can see a lot of "Waaah! My Wiimote doesn't work!" complaints too. Unless, of course, it comes with a M+ controller in the box....

JordanN

Banned
Is this news? It would make sense to me. Wii M+ never really got the chance to take hold and the idea of spending another 5 years with the same old Wiimote when Nintendo have made something superior seems like a bad move.

On the other hand, I can see a lot of "Waaah! My Wiimote doesn't work!" complaints too. Unless, of course, it comes with a M+ controller in the box....
That would contradict the info on the official Wii U tech page:

"The Wii U console is capable of supporting two Wii U GamePad controllers, up to four Wii Remote (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers or Wii U Pro Controllers, and Wii accessories such as the Nunchuk, Classic Controller and Wii Balance Board."

http://e3.nintendo.com/wiiu/

japtor

If this is such a major issue, what about all these younger developers who sign on to work at Nintendo? Surely Nintendo themselves must have a talent bleed problem of their own. If any other development house can't hack it, those kids wouldn't know what they're in for.

And yet we hear the opposite, that Nintendo has some of the lowest staff churn in the business.

See where I am having a problem sorting this out?
I imagine Nintendo is very selective in who they hire, like besides usual stuff like technical proficiency they probably take into account whether the person would fit in with their corporate culture. If they pick right then the new people likely to enjoy working there and will be less likely to leave. Other companies and their employees are a wild card. If their corporate culture is completely different from Nintendo's then merging their employees in probably won't work, particularly when employees are highly skilled and have a choice to move on elsewhere.

Like if someone goes from a loose company that they love to one that's really strict, they'll probably hate the change and leave. On the other hand if someone doesn't mind (or even thrives in) a strict environment, they'll be fine being hired into and staying with the strict company (and vice versa, they might be uncomfortable if moved into a loose environment).

OK, there's an interesting Wii U experience review on GameFAQs, (yeah I know, don't judge me!), which suggests that the Wii U is only compatible with Motion Plus WiiMotes.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/306219/wii-u-to-support-motion-plus-controllers-only/

He's also saying AC3 and Batman in 1080p. Want to believe but bullshit metre is going off the scale with this lad. Sounds like a bit of a fantasist or the reps were shitting him.

ASIS

"The Wii U console is capable of supporting two Wii U GamePad controllers, up to four Wii Remote (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers or Wii U Pro Controllers, and Wii accessories such as the Nunchuk, Classic Controller and Wii Balance Board."

The vanilla remotes could be for Wii games only.

I really, really hope that is the case.

jerd

Yeah I wasn't really being serious. I just find the whole deal with the 3DS dual analogue really ridiculous, but Nintendo answered the cries with the circle pad pro. I can just imagine the same outcry as soon as Project CARS or something comes out and there are no analogue triggers. Here come the weird expansions that wrap around your entire controller.

Sadist

Ah, Nintendo Direct discussions and doubts about on a August ND edition. It's rather simple; ever since the introduction in October 2011 ND have been a bi-monthly thing:

10-21-2011
12-27-2011 (First time NoA hosted their own ND)
02-22-2012
04-21-2012 (First time NoE hosted their own ND)
06-22-2012 (After special Wii U ND and E3)

So August ND is more than likely. Around the 21st or 22nd.

No. Just no. Announcements that made these E3s great will stay at E3 (Zelda, Donkey Kong,...), but they obviously don't have anything on that scale ready. They aren't hiding anyting, nor preparing plans to abandon E3. They simply don't have anything. It's time to face it.

You really think that Nintendo have no 2013 software of any kind in condition for even a vertical slice trailer? Really?

Nintendo focussed on 2012 and launch lineup this year, simple as that. That's why no games past launch were revealed for WiiU, and that's why the likes of Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem weren't showcased for 3DS. It's a stupid, ass-backwards strategy, but that's what it is. Any attempt to say that further software isn't even in a fit state for a trailer is leaping to conclusions.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.

However, on that same page, they show this image which clearly specifies Plus.

features-controllers.jpg

The vanilla remotes could be for Wii games only.

I really, really hope that is the case.

That would make sense.

chris3116

Ah, Nintendo Direct discussions and doubts about on a August ND edition. It's rather simple; ever since the introduction in October 2011 ND have been a bi-monthly thing:

10-21-2011
12-27-2011 (First time NoA hosted their own ND)
02-22-2012
04-21-2012 (First time NoE hosted their own ND)
06-22-2012 (After special Wii U ND and E3)

So August ND is more than likely. Around the 21st or 22nd.

Nintendo is going to wait that the 3DS XL and New Super Mario Bros 2 to be released before making a new Nintendo Direct for big news. When both will be released and it's in August, Nintendo Direct for Wii U will be made.

jacksrb

My understanding is that both are supported - but for the Zelda game in Nintendo Land, it requires WM+ for the sword fighting. For the Animal Crossing and Luigi's mansion games, I bet regular wii motes are fine. I think we will see it on a game by game basis.

radcliff

Nintendo should just pack one Wii Remote + with each system. This way, everyone who gets the system has at least 1 and developers can develop games with WM + functionality in mind without having to worry about how may Wii U owners have WM + vs. how many have regular Wii Remotes like they did with the Wii. If they don't, I fear 3rd party developers will just develop games with the basic Wii Remote in mind.

ugoo18

Nintendo should just pack one Wii Remote + with each system. This way, everyone who gets the system has at least 1 and developers can develop games with WM + functionality in mind without having to worry about how may Wii U owners have WM + vs. how many have regular Wii Remotes like they did with the Wii. If they don't, I fear 3rd party developers will just develop games with the basic Wii Remote in mind.

Any dev that actually includes Wiimote support in their games next gen is being extremely generous. A good portion of them disliked doing it when they had to with the Wii and now they have a controller with a traditional layout and a touch screen as well as a traditional game pad if touchscreen use is to taxing on for their creative skills. Wiimote support outside of Nintendo next gen will be a rare thing imo.

Jarsonot

IMO if Wii U games only support motion plus then they'll HAVE to include one in the box. I think there are a lot of people out there with the vanilla wiimotes, and Nintendo's promise of being able to play with your current controllers will feel pretty shitty if all they mean is "you can play your old Wii games on your new Wii U with your old controllers! *(new games not compatible)"

I'd feel angry if I had 4 wiimotes going in, thinking I'd be fine, and then finding out they're only good for backwards compatibility. That's definitely not the message I've heard, though that may indeed be the case.

So yeah, if it IS the case I expect we'll see a motion plus in the box. =)

I'm still hoping for like a "core" and "pro" pack (to borrow from 360 terminology)

Core with the console and the tablet game pad
Pro with the console, game pad, wii remote plus, nunchuk, and Nintendoland

Jarsonot

I'm still hoping for like a "core" and "pro" pack (to borrow from 360 terminology)

Core with the console and the tablet game pad
Pro with the console, game pad, wii remote plus, nunchuk, and Nintendoland

Sounds good to me. At first I wanted to say that Nintendoland should be in both, but since you'd need the multiple controllers (duh) it makes since to include it in that package.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Regarding the conference in September, I looked at how many games were shown at the Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011. I did a comparison between E3 2011:

Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011

Total count: 32

Already announced titles
:

Ace Combat 3D: Cross Rumble
Animal Crossing
Beyond the Labyrinth
Biohazard Revelations
Bravely Default
Girls RPG
Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai
Kid Icarus Uprising
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Martio Kart 7
Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
Monster Hunter 3 G
New Love Plus
Paper Mario
Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure
Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest 3
Sonic Generations
Super Mario 3D Land
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Tomodachi Collection
Winning Eleven 3DS 2012

Newly revealed titles:

Calcio Bit 3DS
Culdcept 3DS
Fire Emblem
Flower and Animal 3D Encyclopedia
Girls Mode
Mario Tennis Open
SD Gundam G Generation 3D
Shin Sangoku Musou VS
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir

E3 2011

Total count: 75

Shown titles

ACE COMBAT 3D
Angler’s Club: Ultimate Bass Fishing 3D
Animal Crossing
BEN 10 GALACTIC RACING
BIT.TRIP SAGA
Captain America : Super Soldier
Cave Story 3D
Columns
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
CRUSH 3D
Cubic Ninja
Cute Puppies
Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
Dragon Crystal
Driver Renegade
DualPenSports
Face Racers Photo Finish
Farm (working title)
FIFA Soccer 12
Frogger 3D
Generator Rex: Agent of Providence
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
Happy Feet Two : The Videogame
Heroes of Ruin
Horses 3D
Imagine Babyz 3D
Imagine Fashion Designer
James Noir’s Hollywood Crimes
Kid Icarus : Uprising
LEGO City Stories
LEGO Harry Potter : Years 5-7
Let’s Golf! 3D
Luigi’s Mansion 2
MAHJONG CUB3D
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Mario Kart
METAL GEAR SOLID 3D SNAKE EATER
Michael Jackson The Experience
Nano Assault
NCIS (working title)
Need for Speed The Run
Nikoli Pencil Puzzle
PAC-MAN Party
PAC-MAN & GALAGA DIMENSIONS
Paper Mario
Pet Zombies
Petz Fantasy 3D
Picture Lives!
Puzzler Mind Gym (working title)
Raving Rabbids 5 (working title)
Rayman Origins (working title)
RESIDENT EVIL: Revelations
RESIDENT EVIL: THE MERCENARIES 3D
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Shinobi
Shinobi
Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure
Sonic Drift 2
Sonic Generations
Sonic The Hedgehog: Triple Trouble
Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Star Fox 64 3D
Super Mario
Tales of the Abyss
TEKKEN 3D
Tetris
The Adventures of Tintin (working title)
The Hidden
The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D
The Rolling Western
The Sims 3 Pets
Thor : God of Thunder
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
WWE ’12
What must be taken in account here is that several of the titles shown at E3 2011 were released before the September conference, so it probably wouldn't have made much sense to feature them there. Also, as the conference was directed mainly, as far as I can tell, at the Japanese audience some titles were probably deemed uninteresting. What I wanted to show was the ratio between E3 and Nintendo's own conference.

To apply the same ratio to the upcoming September conference may or may not be entirely valid. I shall quote Mr. Iwata to once again show the uncertainty of how the conference will be brought:

Finally, another issue is that the visibility of the future software lineup is unclear. During E3, titles for the overseas markets were highlighted and the titles we introduced then were only the ones to be available at the launch time and within the launch window period, which might make you wonder, “What will become of the software in the next year?” It is our intention to convey a strong message this fall with the information about the price and the launch date and then to create momentum good enough to convince our consumers to buy (the Wii U), but currently, there must be some concerns. Overall, we believe that the current share price has been determined based on what I mentioned today. In the near term, with the introduction of the Nintendo 3DS XL followed by new software titles in July and August, the most important issue is to what degree we can change the business momentum of the Nintendo 3DS in the world. Then, subsequently, when we launch the Wii U, we intend to announce the next step by saying what will happen in the future, and by doing this, we would like to change the evaluation in the market.
Though we know a bit more thanks to neo2046 who translated a Twitter post by makonako:

Nintendo plans to reveal the launch day and price at September,
and not just the launch titles, also the titles for 2013 will be revealed at that time

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39317007&postcount=4624

Where and how the information will be presented is still unknown, but what has been said about announcing titles aimed at the Japanese audience during this time leads me to believe that the conference will be held in Japan (probably in Tokyo, as with the Nintendo World events). However, there's also a chance of this being something similar to the Wii preview event held on the 14th of September, 2006, in New York City. There the MSRP as well as the launch SKU were revealed, and I think the launch lineup was revealed also. Some games including The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess were playable, but I don't think any new games were revealed.

Apart from Aliens: Colonial Marines and Rayman Legends, all upcoming Wii U games are marked for launch window or holiday (which in my opinion ought to be the same). I wonder if Nintendo will show all of these titles plus more at the upcoming conference, or if there will only be a select few of already announced titles with more focus on entirely new experiences. To fit in 32+ titles together with information about price, launch, online connectivity and much much more I think would require a bit more than just an hour. So the format of this is very interesting. Will it perhaps be a collection of different distribution ways, Nintendo Direct + regular conference etc.? It will also be cool to see if Nintendo will be able to communicate to the public what Wii U actually is, to convince casuals that it's more than just an add-on to Wii.

tinantlu

I wonder if this is the place for this question

Has it ever been stated whether or not you will be able to play Wii games on the tablet? I was thinking of getting Xenoblade, but I know for sure I will not have time to play the whole thing for a while, and defiantly not on my main TV (I am one of the gamers that the whole "off the main screen" schtick appeals to).

I wonder if this is the place for this question

Has it ever been stated whether or not you will be able to play Wii games on the tablet? I was thinking of getting Xenoblade, but I know for sure I will not have time to play the whole thing for a while, and defiantly not on my main TV (I am one of the gamers that the whole "off the main screen" schtick appeals to).
I've heard Nintendo mention that it was possible (usually when showing the built-in Sensor Bar), but nothing definitive has been announced. It would act as a really small television, I presume. The Wii Remote will likely be required.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Step 3 (this week) - On this week's Invisible Walls (in the last segment), Shane says that he was planning on buying the Wii U at launch, and picking up AC3 (looks like the best version to him) and potentially an unannounced Wii U game that might still be a launch title. So it is something that he thinks will be really good. Also, he later mentioned BLOPS2 in another manner, so I don't think that is what he was referring to (not that it isn't coming to Wii U).

Interesting. I really have no clue what it would be. A so far unannounced Wii U version of a 3rd party game? Doubt it. A unannounced Wii U exclusive? Seems unlikely. I would say its a first party title he knows about, but Nintendo seemed pretty adamant that their E3 lineup was their launch window lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom