• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation thread IV: Photoshop rumors and image memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Where do people get the lists of the top posters in a thread? I used to know a site that analysed thread data, but I can't find it now. Forgive my forum stupidity.
And then the mods would change it to something demeaning as a punishment, and ban whoever made to OP.
It would be a well deserved ban. GAF shouldn't be turned into GameFAQs.

Nibel

Where do people get the lists of the top posters in a thread? I used to know a site that analysed thread data, but I can't find it now. Forgive my forum stupidity.

It would be a well deserved ban. GAF shouldn't be turned into GameFAQs.

When you are in the "Gaming Forum", just click on the number of posts on the right; a small window should open!

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Rösti;37554021 said:
In the forum list of threads, you can click the replies tracker connected to each individual thread. For this thread, here's the link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=469930

When you are in the "Gaming Forum", just click on the number of posts on the right; a small window should open!

Just click on the post count in the main page :p
Thanks guys! Man, I feel dumb now.

Because of this - he didn't add to he discussion with that shit.

Guys, even if this thread is almost finished - this is the Wii U Speculation thread, not the "I hate how GAF handles bans" thread - keep calm
we just speculating what tiles for next speculation thread may get us banned :p

edit: it's post 19975, just make the next thread already!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Oh look BurntPork whining about bans again.

BurntPork

Banned
Oh look BurntPork whining about bans again.

They started it. Tell them not to post about things if you don't want people responding to them. But fine, I'll make sure not to respond to posts if I can be mocked for doing the thing that that the post I'm responding to is doing.

That came out a lot snarkier than intended.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
They started it. Tell them not to post about things if you don't want people responding to them. But fine, I'll make sure not to respond to posts if I can be mocked for doing the thing that that the post I'm responding to is doing.

That came out a lot snarkier than intended.

I just like mocking you because it's funny to see you squirm.

Prediction: Thread VI before E3

Pfff, that's a given. We're trying to decide whether we'll hit critical mass and somehow hit Threadio Kart 7 in early June. This… would be a challenge.

I didn't say impressive, you're masquerading me like a teasing <censored> that just unleashed an insufferable "hey i know stuff about the OS but can't tell you, lalalala" ><

Excellent. My plan actually was to leave the truth hanging like that so you'd fill in the blanks. ;)

It's pretty fun teasing you back.

I probably mixed up in my head those posts with the later one where you were saying that you heard something promising

edit: wait, what happened? I would have expected we'd be over the limit by now. Bad GAF! You get no cookie.

&#8230;okay, maybe one cookie.

EDarkness

Damn, it didn't take long at all before this thread hit the end. Fortunately, we're getting into the home stretch so the possibilities of leaks is greater. Let's hope we get something awesome.

This thread needs a viking funeral.

viking_funeral.jpg

Should I have written GAF on the side?

burst

this has been an epic thread and it isn't over yet. Glad to be apart of it. Not much can beat nintendo Hype. regardless of the outcome of next gen, nintendo always delivers on the pre launch hype.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Pfff, that's a given. We're trying to decide whether we'll hit critical mass and somehow hit Threadio Kart 7 in early June. This… would be a challenge.

Excellent. My plan actually was to leave the truth hanging like that so you'd fill in the blanks. ;)

It's pretty fun teasing you back.

I probably mixed up in my head those posts with the later one where you were saying that you heard something promising

edit: wait, what happened? I would have expected we'd be over the limit by now. Bad GAF! You get no cookie.

…okay, maybe one cookie.

!!!! It didn't work ! I just summarized what i already said !! Teasing-Heroes are teases-proof ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom