• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Thread - Now in HD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I know of at least one 'thing' being announced once the Nintendo embargo is up.

It's not new though, just a trailer basically for something.

Log4Girlz

I just bought a drawing tablet so I goofed around making an animation of what I hope my reaction to this conference is:

VTuVX.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I know of at least one 'thing' being announced once the Nintendo embargo is up.

It's not new though, just a trailer basically for something.

You should tell me because we're from the same giant shitty island.

nordique

I as just egging you on. I hope Quebec gets its team back and smacks the habs around. I'm a leafs fan so you know my pain.

Also, 11 hours and 15 minutes until the conference :)

Haha...definitely understand in that case :)

Well, I'll represent Nordiques nation in support of the Wii U conference...so close, only half an hour or so till Japanese conference...

nordique

I sure hope too, I want to see that rivalry back!

Conference incoming Hype-train-a-go-CHOO-CHOO!!!!!

I'll be at work tomorrow so I won't be able to see it live :(. I'll count on GAF to inform me on this one.

Its imminent ! (Wii U conference in Japan...Nords too...hopefully ;))

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's in one hour and eighteen minutes.

donny2112

I don't think it's unlikely, I think it's almost guaranteed, considering how much importance Nintendo has been putting behind asymmetrical gameplay.

$250 SKU - no Wiimote+, no pack-in game
$300 SKU - Wiimote+, NintendoLand pack-in (i.e. the one they want most people to buy)

donny2112

The second bunch of conferences all happen at the same time. There's Reggie's press event in NYC, and NOE's Nintendo Direct with Satoru Shibata, each giving launch details for their respective regions. Nintendo Australia will be following the NOE Nintendo Direct with our launch details. At the same time there's as these two events second Japanese Nintendo Direct, focused on first and third party software.

Oh, crap. Have to have windows open for the U.S. and Japanese Nintendo Directs at the same time. Madness. :lol

I just have a question. Do we know for a fact what is it that they are showing on the ND that's happening in an hour? Sorry if something has been already confirmed on that. But I just wonder what can they show that won't spoil info for the NY event and the other ND's around the world?

ASIS

I have to go to class now and I will be done 10 hours from now, which means I won't be able to join you on the hype/meltdown. That sucks!

I just have a question. Do we know for a fact what is it that they are showing on the ND that's happening in an hour? Sorry if something has been already confirmed on that. But I just wonder what can they show that won't spoil info for the NY event and the other ND's around the world?

Japanese price, release date, and system information.

Daschysta

Date and launch price for Japan for one.

There is a second japanese conference coinciding with the other territories, it is about games, if there is something they don't want to spoil regionally it will likely be announced at that one.

TriGen

Price and date are confirmed. I would imagine the reason their having two JPN ND's is so they don't spoil anything game related for all regions.

imjust1n

Banned
This might get ugly up in here if Nintendo is like

We will be releasing the Nintendo Wii U on November 18th and for 27205.50 Yen ..........-_-

Hey the only thing I can think of that would actually be expensive is the tablet Im guessing its gonna be 100 bucks for that thing

ffdgh

Ooohh yeees. DOJO should return!

The amount of hyped build for every reveal. There should also be something as hype as the Sonic reveal!

lets be honest..... nothing will ever surpass the childhood greatness that was sonic's reveal.

mik83kuu

Banned
It's funny that I've waited for this ever since I was disappointed by their E3 and it just so happens that I have a doctor's appointment when this is going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom