• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii will cost less than 25,000 yen / $250

Amir0x said:
I'm buying Wii day one, but I can still complain about things. Heck, since I'm buying it day one it's practically my RIGHT to complain!

Uh, that soundwave05 said it would happen by 2007/2008 'cause Wii is SOOOOOOOOO different, and that this won't be the case?

Yeah, that's the point. Keep up with the conversation man.

Yeah, but it's just a GameCube chipset right?

But now it's impossible for it to be $99.99?

I like how you cornered yourself with your own logic there.

Deku

Banned
Amir0x said:
I'm buying Wii day one, but I can still complain about things. Heck, since I'm buying it day one it's practically my RIGHT to complain!

More power to you. But we're talking about drohne's droning diatribes, not your passive agressive jabs at anything that doesn't have a Sony label on it.

Uh, that soundwave05 said it would happen by 2007/2008 'cause Wii is SOOOOOOOOO different, and that this won't be the case?

Yeah, that's the point. Keep up with the conversation man.

I'm not soundwave, i'm agreeing with you. What more can you ask. It won't be $99 in 2007/2008.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
mashoutposse said:
Still, is that surprising at all considering N64 came right after SNES and the third competitor in the console war dropped out after 2 years or so? The point is that XBOX was paired head to head against an affordable Nintendo system and consumers chose XBOX overwhelmingly.

Huh? I thought we were talking about attracting audiences that liked Halo, GTA and the like. NIntendo coming off the successful SNES would have meant jack shit to people who like the games mentioned.

Amir0x

Banned
soundwave05 said:
Yeah, but it's just a GameCube chipset right?

But now it's impossible for it to be $99.99?

I like how you cornered yourself with your own logic there.

uh, i'd advise you to read the previous page toward the end where no less than TWO seperate times I answered your question.

Your arguments continue to crumble man.

Deku said:
I'm not soundwave, i'm agreeing with you. What more can you ask. It won't be $99 in 2007/2008.

So why did you ask what my point was? My point was aimed to soundwave :p

I feel it will have to be $99 because non-gamers say so.

Non-gamers will not accept a price higher than that IMO ... if you ask them to spend more ... they got 1000 bills to pay ... 1000 other things they could spend their money on instead.

Why should they bother?

I think Nintendo has researched this already, and chose their existing chipset for that exact reason ... they need to have a chipset that can be flexibly priced in the long term so that a non-gamer basically doesn't even have to think about buy it. They'll just buy it on impulse.

There aren't enough Nintendo/core gamers interested in Nintendo games left to support this platform, they have to make hay with non-gamers if they want to see any kind of an increase.

Amir0x

Banned
soundwave05:

Why wouldn't a hypothetical non-gamer... who is actually interested in videogames AT ALL... not spend $150 or more on a system?

The difficult hurdle is more getting them interested in the first place, not whatever the price is. Because if they're REALLY interested in something, if something truly captivates them... they have as much disposable income as the rest of us. It's about getting their attention first, that's the hard part.

neptunes said:

Soundwave WHEN do you think the Wii will hit this "$99" price point?

Critical point: UNDER $99, which he said by 2007/2008

Deku

Banned
soundwave05 said:
I feel it will have to be $99 because non-gamers say so.

Non-gamers will not accept a price higher than that IMO ... if you ask them to spend more ... they got 1000 bills to pay ... 1000 other things they could spend their money on instead.

I think Nintendo has researched this already, and chose their existing chipset for that exact reason ... they need to have a chipset that can be flexibly priced in the long term so that a non-gamer basically doesn't even have to think about buy it. They'll just buy it on impulse.

There aren't enough Nintendo/core gamers interested in Nintendo games left to support this platform, they have to make hay with non-gamers if they want to see any kind of an increase.

It won't be $99 within a year, you're just dreaming at this point.

Non gamers and casuals buy the DS and DS lite in droves at much higher price points.

cvxfreak

I'm surprised the discussion of a $99 Wii has turned up when the DS hasn't even reached that price (thanks to excellent demand).

*might've been said earlier but I haven't read the whole thread*

If the Wii owns Japan, Nintendo won't want to drop the price until Sony can get reasonably close -- and that will take forever. And by then Nintendo will have raked so much cash on the Wii that dropping it further will only place the two systems in the same position again.

Amir0x

Banned
cvxfreak said:
I'm surprised the discussion of a $99 Wii has turned up when the DS hasn't even reached that price (thanks to excellent demand).

*might've been said earlier but I haven't read the whole thread*

If the Wii owns Japan, Nintendo won't want to drop the price until Sony can get reasonably close -- and that will take forever. And by then Nintendo will have raked so much cash on the Wii that dropping it further will only place the two systems in the same position again.

Precisely. Dropping price is more dependant on demand than anything, which I don't doubt for a second Wii will have - at the very least in Japan, but probably everywhere.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
Oblivion said:
Huh? I thought we were talking about attracting audiences that liked Halo, GTA and the like. NIntendo coming off the successful SNES would have meant jack shit to people who like the games mentioned.

Them coming off of SNES is why N64 managed to sell what it did. Mainstream gaming wasn't about Halo, GTA, and the like at the beginning. By the time games like those caught on, PS was well on its way to 100 mil while N64 was struggling to reach the mid 30's.

Interesting to note that if you subtract Goldeneye unit sales from N64 console LTD you get essentially the GC LTD. Make of that what you will. Needless to say, I don't think the N64 is any sort of example of Nintendo winning the hearts and minds of the mainstream gamer.

Deku said:

Non gamers and casuals buy the DS and DS lite in droves at much higher price points.

*If* they get a Brain Training type phenomenon I agree, they can sell the system for whatever they want.

However there is no gauruntee that this will happen. Nintendo was never able to replicate the success of Pokemon on their consoles.

Also note ... the DS is not as successful in North America ... because many people are buying the cheaper GBA instead. So yes. PRICE MATTERS. Especailly to casual/fringe/parents ... as is evident with the GBA in North America.

cvxfreak

soundwave05 said:
*If* they get a Brain Training type phenomenon I agree, they can sell the system for whatever they want.

However there is no gauruntee that this will happen. Nintendo was never able to replicate the success of Pokemon on their consoles.

Also note ... the DS is not as successful in North America ... because many people are buying the cheaper GBA instead. So yes. PRICE MATTERS. Especailly to casual/fringe/parents ... as is evident with the GBA in North America.

Sure price matters. But the Wii isn't competing against GBA and DS, it's competing against the PSP (in a way........), the 360 and PS3.

Deku

Banned
cvxfreak said:

Sony may have desgined the PSone and PS2 to be scaled down and sold at mass market prices relatively soon after their launch, but PS3 is going to kill them financially.

I said this months ago, but by deciding to take Microsoft on, they've essentially made this generation unprofitable for both MS and themselves. The fight is about who controls the industry in 5 years time when the next cycle begins, because the incumbent is going to have so much built in momentum.

Both companies are working backwards from future expected profit streams and they are not looking short term. Unfortunately, Sony drew those strategic plans before DS suceeded so convincingly. I think the paradigm has shifted to the point where Sony is worried about Nintendo taking market share from them in Japan with the Wii, and by all idnications, Nintendo will. The question is how many points of market.

In that sense, when it comes to price wars, Sony won't be in the position to close the red ink for years to come. They may be forced to drop the price within the year to stimulate sagging demand, but that wills imply wipe out whatever economies of scale they've achieved in that time.

neptunes

soundwave05 said:
Probably by 2007.
A $99 pricepoint in 2008 sounds more likely (and that's strecthing it)

I'm talking strictly NoA here, and if anything they would drop it to $150 late next year.

While offering their usual game bundles and various configurations.

Oblivion

mashoutposse said:
Interesting to note that if you subtract Goldeneye unit sales from N64 console LTD you get essentially the GC LTD. Make of that what you will. Needless to say, I don't think the N64 is any sort of example of Nintendo winning the hearts and minds of the mainstream gamer.

35 mil. - 8 mil = 20 mil? :p

In any case, my original point was simply that if you have something good that appeals to the mainstream, it'll sell a shitload, no matter what system it's on.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
Deku said:
Watching him bitch and whine about the PS3 price and ADMIT to buying it on day 1 and then use it as an excuse for not buying Wii is probably the funniest more bizzare statement I've read.

deciding to buy one thing instead of another, similar thing? why the nerve of me! it's almost as if the money i'm willing to spend on videogames is finite! :lol

Amir0x

Banned
Deku said:
Sony may have desgined the PSone and PS2 to be scaled down and sold at mass market prices relatively soon after their launch, but PS3 is going to kill them financially.

I said this months ago, but by deciding to take Microsoft on, they've essentially made this generation unprofitable for both MS and themselves. The fight is about who controls the industry in 5 years time when the next cycle begins, because the incumbent is going to have so much built in momentum.

Both companies are working backwards from future expected profit streams and they are not looking short term. Sony also has their headin trying to get BR to suceed.

In that sane, when it comes to price wars, Sony won't be in the position to drop close the red ink for years to come. They may be forced to drop the price within the year to stimulate sagging demand, but that wills imply wipe out whatever economies of scale they've achieved in that time.

IAWTP. It's especially apparent in the mindboggling '1up' mentality that Sony has adopted - knowing the thing would be expensive w/ Blu-Ray, they added card readers, HDD standard, WiFi, DUAL HDMI at first, etc... all things that arbitrarily raise the price. The fact that they did this knowing that with a system this big every penny counts is just astonishing.

A monumental dropping of the ball, imo.,

Mrbob

Deku said:

Both companies are working backwards from future expected profit streams and they are not looking short term. Sony also has their headin trying to get BR to suceed.

In that sane, when it comes to price wars, Sony won't be in the position to drop close the red ink for years to come. They may be forced to drop the price within the year to stimulate sagging demand, but that wills imply wipe out whatever economies of scale they've achieved in that time.

o_O

I suggest reading Xbox 360 uncloaked. MS has a 20 year plan for the Xbox platform, and from this juncture on MS goal is to not lose money. If the 360 is as unprofitable as Xbox MS may pull the plug on the entire Xbox project. MS wants to make money on the 360. Ballmer is still pissed off about all the losses the Xbox took, and the only reason he accepted them is because this was MS getting their foot in the door. He does not want the same outcome with 360. The 360 was also designed to be hardware that can scale down in price quickly.

cvxfreak said:
Sure price matters. But the Wii isn't competing against GBA and DS, it's competing against the PSP (in a way........), the 360 and PS3.

I disagree.

I think the ultimate destiny of the Wii is to create a new submarket in gaming.

Essentially the "impulse" market ... a game machine anyone can play, anyone can afford.

Non-gamers are actually harder to get than hardcore gamers.

You show hardcore gamers a new Zelda and they start getting all giddy and happy.

Non-gamers ... everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) is a potential sales killer.

neptunes

Mrbob said:
o_O

I suggest reading Xbox 360 uncloaked. MS has a 20 year plan for the Xbox platform, and from this juncture on MS goal is to not lose money. If the 360 is as unprofitable as Xbox MS may pull the plug on the entire Xbox project. MS wants to make money on the 360. Ballmer is still pissed off about all the losses the Xbox took, and the only reason he accepted them is because this was MS getting their foot in the door. He does not want the same outcome with 360.
That's why they have their XBOX technology division constantly at work, trying to find ways of cost reducing the 360 each year, and also why their Dual SKU helps them achieve this.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
soundwave05 said:

...which is why I don't yet understand the optimism.

Also, Wii will not be the first $99 console when it eventually reaches that pricepoint. Nintendo's previous console hit that point in record time, to no avail sales-wise. People either want it or they don't -- we will find out way before they hit $99 whether the general public is ready to buy into Nintendo's vision of gaming. I would say Christmas 07.

Deku

Banned
Mrbob said:
o_O

I suggest reading Xbox 360 uncloaked. MS has a 20 year plan for the Xbox platform, and from this juncture on MS goal is to not lose money. If the 360 is as unprofitable as Xbox MS may pull the plug on the entire Xbox project. MS wants to make money on the 360. Ballmer is still pissed off about all the losses the Xbox took, and the only reason he accepted them is because this was MS getting their foot in the door. He does not want the same outcome with 360. The 360 was also designed to be hardware that can scale down in price quickly.

MS wont make money on 360. They may want to, but Sony will make sure they won't. The competition between the two will simply compete away any profit potential. I also don't think MS will pull the plug on the Xbox. MS will evaluate it on how badly they clobber Sony. If it fails to make enough inroads, then perhaps the plug could be pulled.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
All this would mean that Microsoft would be extremely hesistant in throwing out insane price drops like they did last generation with the Xbox.

mashoutposse said:
...which is why I don't yet understand the optimism.

Also, Wii will not be the first $99 console when it eventually reaches that pricepoint. Nintendo's previous console hit that point in record time, to no avail sales-wise. People either want it or they don't -- we will find out way before they hit $99 whether the general public is ready to buy into Nintendo's vision of gaming. I would say Christmas 07.

Yeah ... expect Wii is not the GameCube.

I could probably sell a few of my friends who are girls on a Wii if it was cheap enough based on the karaoke functionality alone.

I'm looking at it from a non-gamer P.O.V., I think a lot of you guys are still thinking about it from a hardcore gamer P.O.V. ... which really isn't in line with what Nintendo is doing.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
Oblivion said:
35 mil. - 8 mil = 20 mil? :p

In any case, my original point was simply that if you have something good that appeals to the mainstream, it'll sell a shitload, no matter what system it's on.

Haha.

I agree. But then I was talking more about the success of the hardware, since that ultimately determines whether that content will even make it onto the system.

drohne

BorkBork said:
All this would mean that Microsoft would be extremely hesistant in throwing out insane price drops like they did last generation with the Xbox.

and since sony and nintendo have essentially vacated the traditional console space -- sony overshot it, nintendo undershot it -- microsoft won't have to throw out insane price drops. 360 can easily stay cheaper than ps3, and i'm not sure there is a wii price that can make 360 look bad.

Amir0x

Banned
soundwave05 said:

I could probably sell a few of my friends who are girls on a Wii if it was cheap enough based on the karaoke functionality alone.

I'm looking at it from a non-gamer P.O.V., I think a lot of you guys are still thinking about it from a hardcore gamer P.O.V. ... which really isn't in line with what Nintendo is doing.

Just doesn't get it.
Over and over and over again.

*head shake*

Anyway, are you sure you're not already desperately trying to sell your friends the Wii on a daily basis?

Deku

Banned
drohne said:
deciding to buy one thing instead of another, similar thing? why the nerve of me! it's almost as if the money i'm willing to spend on videogames is finite! :lol

That makes it even more hilarious. Most people are holding off on a pS3 purchase now for a price drop or to wait and see how things turn out. You're diving head on into the thing and then blaming your inability to purchase a rival console on it.

If you've convinced yourself you want a PS3 no matter what, I respect that decision. But to troll every thread about Wii to justify that decision of yours is quite another. That's so 1996.

Oblivion

Deku said:
If the guy can only get his fun from buying a PS3 based on past expectations and a hope and a prayer that Sony can pull their heads out of their asses, then more power to him. I frankly see PS3 disappointing many people on many levels after they've spent $600 on it. For starters, the software simply won't be there for months and unlike the PS2, there won't be a healthy BR market for movies to bail the console out in those early dry months.

I'm assuming the rationale is that, while ass-rapingly expensive, it'll still provide the games that he's interested in. Totally understandable, of course. The problem of course (aside from what you've mentioned), lies in that after the intial wave of Sonytards get their PS3s, IF sales just plummet, and only get sluggish growth, then developers will think think twice about offering support. Same thing happened to GC, PS3 should be no different if the userbases don't grow enough.

cvxfreak

soundwave05 said:
I disagree.

I think the ultimate destiny of the Wii is to create a new submarket in gaming.

Essentially the "impulse" market ... a game machine anyone can play, anyone can afford.

Non-gamers are actually harder to get than hardcore gamers.

You show hardcore gamers a new Zelda and they start getting all giddy and happy.

Non-gamers ... everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) is a potential sales killer.

Like you said, assuming the Wii gets one of those.

The Wii will be the console of choice for cheapskates. Last gen it was either the GameCube or the PS2, depending on whether pure price or value is being talked about (PS2 had two crucial, practical and market-friendly features that helped maintain its value over the GC: PSone and DVD compatibility).

(Just to go on a side note, PS3 supporters speak of value in relationship to that system, but they're not market friendly at the moment. For the PSP, it honestly depends on the context. UMD movies don't really mean much (and besides, GBA Videos do count for something), and as an mp3 and net browser, there are easier solutions out there (whereas with the PS2, popping in a DVD is as easy as it is on a standalone player). )

GhostSeed

Deku said:
MS wont make money on 360. They may want to, but Sony will make sure they won't. The competition between the two will simply compete away any profit potential. I also don't think MS will pull the plug on the Xbox. MS will evaluate it on how badly they clobber Sony. If it fails to make enough inroads, then perhaps the plug could be pulled.

I agree with some of your points but I wonder how much Sony can really afford to bleed.

MS may win this thing by default if they can cut into to Sony's western sales enough. And thats with the Wii cutting into Sony's eastern for a complete defeat.

Actually IMO the N64 had quite a wide variety of older players.

Games like Turok 2, 1080 Snowboarding, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Wave Race, South Park 64, etc. were all million sellers.

It was the cartridge format and the subsequent lack of content that resulted from that which eventually killed any momenteum the N64 had ... but I think if this wasn't the case, Sony's goose would've eventually been cooked.

neptunes

To quote Deku
Deku said:

The DS(and DSLite) in Japan isn't necessarily cheap, yet the "Non-Gaming" crowd are buying them in droves with some software along with it.

If you put out the compelling content first, perhaps casuals will buy it regardless of price.

drohne

deku, your presumption to tell me why i buy the things i buy and say the things i say would be offensive if it wasn't so damnably curious. if you'd like me to explain my preferences i will -- i'm gracious that way -- but in the meantime, theorize on!

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
drohne said:
and since sony and nintendo have essentially vacated the traditional console space -- sony overshot it, nintendo undershot it -- microsoft won't have to throw out insane price drops. 360 can easily stay cheaper than ps3, and i'm not sure there is a wii price that can make 360 look bad.

I think that Sony will emerge as the one taking the biggest hit with their business model this time around, with MS breaking even or even profiting a bit with better software sales and exorbitant accessory pricing. Still not a lot of profit to be had with this generation though.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
soundwave05 said:

It's not a Gamecube. Thanks for that one ;)

I have no doubt that you can easily convince your friends to pick one up, but what about the non-gamers Nintendo must depend on to walk into a store of their own volition? I'd say that Nintendo is probably in trouble if they ever have to resort to a selling strategy that centers around price -- that's a plan that is never effective for any extended period of time.

neptunes said:
To quote Deku

The DS(and DSLite) in Japan isn't necessarily cheap, yet the "Non-Gaming" crowd are buying them in droves with some software along with it.

If you put out the compelling content first, perhaps casuals will buy it regardless of price.

Of course the exception to any pricing rule is when you have a hit phenomenon ... then any and every rule goes out the window.

You can't make a $200 million dollar 3-hour love story set on a sinking boat ... until it makes $1.8 billion in ticket sales, and then ... well of course you can do that.

I still think it's imperative the DS get to $99.99 in North America ... by and large, the extra $20-$30 premium over a GBA is simply keeping many people away here.

Deku

Banned
GhostSeed said:
I agree with some of your points but I wonder how much Sony can really afford to bleed.

MS may win this thing by default if they can cut into to Sony's western sales enough. And thats with the Wii cutting into Sony's eastern for a complete defeat.

Sony has enough momentum to stave off that scenario. Of course anything can happen really.

I think if Nintendo is sucessful, it will be a small version of what Sony achieved in 1996, which was to gain market share by getting more people in to play games and by default, the existing 'older' market shrinks. That's how Sony was able to keep pace with Nintendo in the first year of the N64's sales life.

cvxfreak

soundwave05 said:
Of course the exception to any pricing rule is when you have a hit phenomenon ... then any and every rule goes out the window.

You can't make a $200 million dollar 3-hour love story set on a sinking boat ... until it makes $1.8 billion in ticket sales, and then ... well of course you can do that.

I still think it's imperative the DS get to $99.99 in North America ... by and large, the extra $20-$30 premium over a GBA is simply keeping many people away here.

But how does your final point relate to the Wii? That means it'll have to compete with the PS2, but the way I see it, the PS2 isn't the Wii's worst enemy, it's the PS3's worst enemy. And the 360's and PSP's to boot.

EDIT: Well, actually, anything significantly cheaper than the PS3 is its worst enemy. :D

mashoutposse said:
It's not a Gamecube. Thanks for that one ;)

I have no doubt that you can easily convince your friends to pick one up, but what about the non-gamers Nintendo must depend on to walk into a store of their own volition? I'd say that Nintendo is probably in trouble if they ever have to resort to a selling strategy that centers around price -- that's a plan that is never effective for any extended period of time.

I think the challenge is ...

Hardcore Gamers are actually pretty easy to please. They're like a baby that cries a lot, but when you give them their bottle, they shut up pretty easily :lol

Nintendo shows a new Zelda or gets a few of their franchises going and hardcore gamers are easier to please.

With non-gamers, here's what I think the problem is. Even if they like a game, they're instantly in "give me a reason not to buy this" mode.

They don't like the look of the system? No sale.

The controller is a bit too complex? No sale.

And the biggest killer of them all ...

Too expensive? No sale.

That's why I feel low price is so vitally important. Nintendo almost has to "seduce" non-gamers here, anything (*anything*) that could set a non-gamer off ... it just makes it harder for them.

Besides ... we're all so focused on the hardware ... the hardware is actually just a neccessary evil. All you want to do is to get the hardware into a person's house? That's the point of the game business, you make money from the games.

I think Nintendo should just scrap that whole emphasis on hardware. They have a super-cheap chipset and the controller costs are going to fall big time with mass production. So get it out there. Even for people who are "on the fence" about the Wii ... price it so cheap that they take a risk on it.

Of course, unlike the GameCube you have to make sure you also have content that is genuinely different and compelling ... I would agree no price tag is going to make any difference if the software is exactly like the GameCube.

But if you actually have software like Wii Sports, Wii Music, Wii Karaoke, Wii Fitness, Animal Crossing Wii, Brain Training Wii, etc. that can appeal to non-gamers ... the cheaper, the better. The reason why the DS can't go down in price as easily is because the portable market is much different and Nintendo has to profit off the hardware, also the LCD is not a fixed price component that doesn't drop in price as easily as RAM/CPUs do.

Deku said:
Soundwave it won't be $99. That's all you need to know.

I'm just curious ... if the DS with Brain Training was availible for say $79.99 or $99.99 ... do you think this would make that system more appealling to non-gamers or not?

Don't you think sales would skyrocket in North America?

Of course there are reasons why Nintendo can't price the DS so aggressively due to the nature of the handheld market/manufacturing process.

Yes, Nintendo is getting some non-gamers with the DS, but they could get many more with a lower price point.

We know though that Nintendo will price their home consoles in a much more aggressive manner when compared to handhelds.

I'm also somewhat skeptical that the Wii controller really costs a fortune like some people are assuming. In the other thread discussing the accelerometer/motion sensors in the Wii controller cost a whopping $2 a pop when mass produced.

Just from my experience in watching Nintendo ... I think they're far too savvy to greenlight any kind of game hardware that isn't cost efficent. The Wii controller IMO would never have gotten off the ground unless Nintendo knew it could be manufactured in an acceptable price range. After all, Nintendo not only has to sell the controller with the machine, but they have to sell them seperately at a reasonable cost also.

That's why I also don't buy into the "Wii has to be $250 because the controller is super advanced!" line of reasoning.

NeonZ

soundwave05 said:

Nintendo never released a true pokemon game for their consoles...

Drakken

magicbox is reporting that Famitsu actually confirmed the price?

"Famitsu reported that Nintendo's senior management director Yoshihiro Mori has confirmed the price of Wii, the console will cost 25000 yen (US$222) in Japan."

Trurl

Banned
soundwave05 said:
The Wii has karaoke functionality now?

could it be, deku, that the ps3 has the games drohne wants to play and the wii doesn't? given the wii's dreadfully dull lineup -- the up-port of zelda from the gc not included -- are you somehow surprised that a gamer might actually prefer the ps3?

[Nintex]

Drinky Crow said:
could it be, deku, that the ps3 has the games drohne wants to play and the wii doesn't? given the wii's dreadfully dull lineup -- the up-port of zelda from the gc not included -- are you somehow surprised that a gamer might actually prefer the ps3?
:lol :lol :lol
your pathetic...

Top Bottom