• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone is going to die soon.

Coffin Dancing GIF

The suspense is killing me.

Last edited:
No, not the same level. It is already announced for 2022. Lol. If it actually releases that's no surprise. The surprise and meltdowns come if the game is delayed, but even then it won't be that bad. It really won't. We all know the game is coming. Why do you think there will be meltdowns if the game is delayed 3 months? It's not a big deal. The game is coming whether ppl like it or not. Gow was never coming to xbox so not like xbox fans will meltdown. It's not that hard to understand

Well an even bigger deal I would say. Plus if the game comes out this year the cyber punk comparisons are going to be epic,

But but but Sony is releasing a broken game.

Pretty sure that’s going to be a common argument among the crazy ones out there.

Whichever way it goes the meltdowns epic.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I wonder if this will be as big of an improvement as the original god of war 2 was over gow1.

Lognor

Banned
Well an even bigger deal I would say. Plus if the game comes out this year the cyber punk comparisons are going to be epic,

Pretty sure that’s going to be a common argument among the crazy ones out there.

Whichever way it goes the meltdowns epic.
Uhh no. No one is really going to care and a game we all know is coming. It's not a big exclusive (and apparently a Stab in the back for Sony fans lol) like Kojima or persona.

We know gow is coming at some point in the next year. No big deal when it releases. You living in a fantasy land

Uhh no. No one is really going to care and a game we all know is coming. It's not a big exclusive (and apparently a Stab in the back for Sony fans lol) like Kojima or persona.

We know gow is coming at some point in the next year. No big deal when it releases. You living in a fantasy land

Not really with so many making hard bets on this the meltdowns will be epic.

Now I’m going to be serious with you. You seem pretty invested that the delay will happen. Your not going to hurt yourself do to it not happening right?

If you ever need to talk about it you can always PM me. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt over this.

Lognor

Banned
Not really with so many making hard bets on this the meltdowns will be epic.

Now I’m going to be serious with you. You seem pretty invested that the delay will happen. Your not going to hurt yourself do to it not happening right?

If you ever need to talk about it you can always PM me. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt over this.
"Hard bets"??? What are "hard bets"? Lol. Weird term you coined there dude.

But yeah we've made some bets here myself included. Doesn't mean there will be meltdowns. Go spend 15 minutes on Twitter and you'll see what I'm talking about regarding kojima and persona. THOSE are meltdowns. Losing a bet? Not so much. Not so much...

"Hard bets"??? What are "hard bets"? Lol. Weird term you coined there dude.

But yeah we've made some bets here myself included. Doesn't mean there will be meltdowns. Go spend 15 minutes on Twitter and you'll see what I'm talking about regarding kojima and persona. THOSE are meltdowns. Losing a bet? Not so much. Not so much...

There will be meltdowns guaranteed. I can’t wait to see them.

dr strangelove film GIF

I’m just riding the bomb.

Maybe we're not talking the same language. When I say meltdowns I'm talking about what you see on Twitter regarding kojima and persona. You aren't really going to get meltdowns here because you'll get banned. Maybe if someone wants to do an account suicide you'll get a meltdown. But it will be tame compared to what you see on Twitter.

So okay, a meltdown maybe can exist on neogaf but it'll be NOTHING like on Twitter. Which is what I've been describing ALL ALONG! A simple miscommunication. No biggie

Nah it’s going to be terrible either way. Twitter will be flooded with angry people no matter what happens. Heck you will see people accuse Sony of releasing the game broken. My advice to you.

john stamos lol GIF by Lifetime

AGRacing

Does it still count as a delay if it's revealed on the PS Blog as "An update on the development progress of God of War : Ragnarok".

next week?

Or the week after would fit with what Tom said. They are running out of time to make an announcement so it should be soon.

Edit: Just speculation on my part. I think at this point Sony already knows when it’s coming. They probably already have the trailer made and the release date chosen. They will release the information when they feel it’s the right time for it.

Last edited:

Borowski_1

Or the week after would fit with what Tom said. They are running out of time to make an announcement so it should be soon.

Edit: Just speculation on my part. I think at this point Sony already knows when it’s coming. They probably already have the trailer made and the release date chosen. They will release the information when they feel it’s the right time for it.

well, it's not like they have many options at this point

they have 13 days left to show the game

it's probably on the 23rd or the 30th

Yeah it’s problems mostly on the pro systems…

I knows Days Gone had issues when it launched but it certainly wasn’t anywhere near as bad as that game. Cyberpunk is legendary due to the issues the game had at launch. Not to mention the whole situation with the refunds and investors not being happy with the product. Really big mess when compared to Days Gone.

However that doesn’t make Days Gone perfect by any means.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I knows Days Gone had issues when it launched but it certainly wasn’t anywhere near as bad as that game. Cyberpunk is legendary due to the issues the game had at launch. Not to mention the whole situation with the refunds and investors not being happy with the product. Really big mess when compared to Days Gone.

However that doesn’t make Days Gone perfect by any means.

Not really helping your case when you need to argue that yeah one game was busted but the other was worse in regards to a publisher willing to release a broken game…

Top Bottom