• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Yamamoto is best Yamato waifu, thanks for production team that change the original character. I'll remember your contribution.

Dresden

Okita must have balls the size of a battleship for pulling what he did in that episode.

So awesome.

3 favorite things out of episode 18:

sexyhair senpai getting his spotlight

Desler trolling the fuck out of Wakamoto with the drawl at the end

OKITA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

LordCanti

Okita is Simon from GL mixed with the guy from GL that is in charge of hitting the large button that makes the cannons fire. If there's a Gordian's Knot-esque problem, Okita isn't fucking around.

It's disingenuous to even say it was an enormous fleet or that Revil's career was over because as early as Ghiren Zabi's speech the Zeon have lost the war. Ghiren himself acknowledges they've lost. The problem is that they, like all spacenoids who come after them, are arrogant, vicious, stupid racists who are hellbent on world-domination. I don't even know where people get the hilarious misconception that the spacenoids want freedom, because 1) they already had it and 2) THEY OUT AND OUT SAY IN MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THAT THEY WANT WORLD DOMINATION. Ghiren is out to conquer the world, and his father, Degwin, wanted it so badly he murdered his friend to get there.

The only time the spacenoids aren't the villains is Turn A, and surprise surprise, there's gravity on the moon, too, motherfuckers. Apparently not having gravity in your soul turns you into an amoral asshole hellbent on world domination and destruction. Check out Crux Dogatie.

Zeon itself was independent, but there were certainly colonies still under the thumb of the Federation. Zeta pretty quickly shows why the colonies were in fear of Earthborn rule.

Anything could have happened once the fight went to space. If the mirror malfunctions, who knows. If Dozle is recalled and they regroup for one large battle, who knows.

Dresden

Yamamoto is best Yamato waifu, thanks for production team that change the original character. I'll remember your contribution.

psh, inferior human girl.

THE BEST

IOO4Xo7.jpg

Melda can go second or something.

DOWN WITH HUMANS
GHALE GARMILION

Y'know I actually just watched Akira for the first time. Knowing absolutely nothing beforehand about it. I was kinda half expecting a story about a grown man in a red jacket and red bike fighting a gang or something.

Mind fuck wasn't completely out of nowhere. But I wasn't expecting it. Goddamn. I'm not the biggest fan of Mind fuck either, but I thought this one was decently satisfying.

If nothing else: the animation? UNNNGH so good

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hanamaru Kindergarten episode 7
Dude get's cockblocked by his own harem
also another amazing ending

LordCanti

I realize how dumb this question is in a show like Monogatari, but isn't he kind of old and jaded to be dating girls fresh out of high school?

Are you Team Cat? Cuz I am.

No one is ever too old to get with a girl that is fresh out of high school.

I place Cat much higher than most, but Cat over Crab? Getttt theeee fuckkkk outttttt.

Crab delivers what I need:

CorvoSol

No one is ever too old to get with a girl that is fresh out of high school.

I place Cat much higher than most, but Cat over Crab? Getttt theeee fuckkkk outttttt.

Crab delivers what I need:

I will give you 90s crab, but Regular crab is nowhere near Mom and Cat.

Kaiki has no interest in harems, he has money to make, and time is money.

And Hanekawa has the genius necessary to pose a serious threat to like, everyone. They'd be unstoppable.

We weren't discussion worst waifus.

But the discussion began with Shinobu, soooooo

LordCanti

I will give you 90s crab, but Regular crab is nowhere near Mom and Cat.

And Hanekawa has the genius necessary to pose a serious threat to like, everyone. They'd be unstoppable.

But the discussion began with Shinobu, soooooo

Mom? As in Arararararagi's mom? If so, we could probably form an alliance. She was pretty freaking awesome.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hanamaru Kindergarten episode 8
I was joking about it being a harem last episode but it really has become a harem albeit not a truly serious one, and the main girl doesnt even have feelings for the guy and the main guy literally likes no one else but the main girl, so its a weird harem off the bat.

CorvoSol

Mom? As in Arararararagi's mom? If so, we could probably form an alliance. She was pretty freaking awesome.

Yes, yes indeed.

For monogatari I don't interested with the waifu again, I just want to got deceived by Kaiki.

Edward Cullen eat your heart out.

Diebuster 3

Pretty sure this show takes place in another universe from Gunbuster, since in Gunbuster the planet Jupiter was destroyed, but not in this. Of course we never see Jupiter so I guess it could be a new galaxy similarly named.

OFFICIAL MONOGATARI WAIFU RANKING

1. Monkey
2. Cat
3. Heart-under-blade
4. Araragi's mom
5. Crab
6. Adult Snail
7. Gaen
8. Phoenix
9. Bee
25. Snake
42. Snail
101. Ononoki

Corvo's got a decent list, though.

LordCanti

Monkey would rip your dick off with her cursed arm and then steal your waifu from you by force.

I mean, I want to get abused by my waifu, but I was thinking more along the lines of staples in the cheek or a guitar upside the head.

Monkey would rip your dick off with her cursed arm and then steal your waifu from you by force.

I mean, I want to get abused by my waifu, but I was thinking more along the lines of staples in the cheek or a guitar upside the head.

I think the latter could potentially kill you. That abuse

That's why Arrarragi is a vampire. She can rip whatever off and he'll just grow it back.

CorvoSol

OFFICIAL MONOGATARI WAIFU RANKING

1. Monkey
2. Cat
3. Heart-under-blade
4. Araragi's mom
5. Crab
6. Adult Snail
7. Gaen
8. Phoenix
9. Bee
25. Snake
42. Snail
101. Ononoki

Corvo's got a decent list, though.

Wait how do you place Araragi's mother lower than any character? Son, you need to check yourself. This is Mrs. Araragi we're talking about. She's so hot that Hanekawa can't even look at her directly. I mean she gave birth to the Fire Sisters. One of whom she conceived from a Phoenix. I don't care who you think is best girl, 'cuz Mrs. Araragi is Best Woman.

LordCanti

I think the latter could potentially kill you. That abuse

Kill me, or open a portal in my head. It's worth the risk.

JXlGHpu.gif

That's why Arrarragi is a vampire. She can rip whatever off and he'll just grow it back.

Even Aralagi-san can't regen his wing wang without Shinobu's blood.

I guess it depends how recently Shinobu has sucked his blood, but still. Far too dangerous.

Saru-chan also doesn't go for penis.

Wait how do you place Araragi's mother lower than any character? Son, you need to check yourself. This is Mrs. Araragi we're talking about. She's so hot that Hanekawa can't even look at her directly. I mean she gave birth to the Fire Sisters. One of whom she conceived from a Phoenix. I don't care who you think is best girl, 'cuz Mrs. Araragi is Best Woman.

I'll bet she gives a great scolding as well. Bueno.

LordCanti

All of those concussions and skull fractures.

But more importantly, Rickenbacker basses are really expensive. Think about how much Haruko abuses her bass. ;_;

The deepest wounds she left were on my heart. I mean, I know it's been thirteen years, but NEVER FORGET.

(SERIOUS SPOILERS)
In the shoulder, she was trying to stop him from his path of madness. Pure love.

Screw that though, I want
follow me into madness levels of loyalty. He was already a tyrannical monster; She just rebelled the second he wasn't doting on her anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom