• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

I think war really changed this time
STAEOey.jpg

I'd rather they not sully GuP's honourable name by pairing it with something like Strike Witches and...whatever the other one is.

The Natarle B. clone?

Yep.

Buddy Complex 3

Pretty good episode. Seems like the Hina in this timeline
hasn't met protag yet. So my assumption that throughout the show she'll fall in love with him and eventually go to the past to get him (he probably dies) are probably correct. L-elf clone is probably the pilot in the past trying to kill him

I can do with the yaoi key phrases as long as they leave it at that. Moar Hina plz kthx

Miki is too much my type and Azusa in a wedding dress/that entire episode sold me on her. Even more than Makoto's fighting.

Also bikini Azusa hnnnnnnnnggggggg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sorry but unless Miki is in position 18 or below the list is automatically wrong. This is scientific fact.

And before you say something silly like "but BGBW, there are only 13 iDOLs", I'm of course including characters like Producer-san, the president, Nonowa and most importantly Kotori! (She should be in the top five of anyone's list)

cajunator

Banned
Sorry but unless Miki is in position 18 or below the list is automatically wrong. This is scientific fact.

And before you say something silly like "but BGBW, there are only 13 iDOLs", I'm of course including characters like Producer-san, the president, Nonowa and most importantly Kotori! (She should be in the top five of anyone's list)

Well I agree completely with this.

laid back, easy going, quirky hot blonde who loves food and sleeping.

it's like she was written for me.

and STILL Azusa beats her. Cos Azusa is that damn good.

Hunter x Hunter (2011) 87-88

Palm is like... a total Yandere, but Gon knows how to handle her.

I'm a bit surprise though, that it took them that long to realize Gon's tech had two flaws, but then again, it has been working up until now, so that's probably why.

Hamatora Episode 3

So Nice is apparently extremely OP. So he's the archetype lazy badass down on his luck (aka Spike from Cowboy Bebop). Glasses Vegeta is pretty cool too though. We still haven't seen the powers of the others much, and at this pace we might only get one episode with their respective powers. I still quite don't get Nice's power. It seems to be moving at the speed of sound and whatever forces come with that. But I can't tell.

Hamatora Episode 3

So Nice is apparently extremely OP. So he's the archetype lazy badass down on his luck (aka Spike from Cowboy Bebop). Glasses Vegeta is pretty cool too though. We still haven't seen the powers of the others much, and at this pace we might only get one episode with their respective powers. I still quite don't get Nice's power. It seems to be moving at the speed of sound and whatever forces come with that. But I can't tell.

At least in the other available media for the franchise, he explained that his power is just the ability to move at the speed of sound.

Syrinx

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu 2

Second half with them trying to retrieve Chidori's homework was so awesome. Operating the baking cart in the first half was good too.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yo we talkin' IM@S rankings? 'Cause I got a text file saved here...

Best tier
Ritsuko

Best if you don't count Ritsuko as an idol, in which case fuck you tier
Chihaya
Iori
Makoto

Best in spite of having the worst focus episode tier
Hibiki

Pretty good tier
Haruka
Azusa
Yayoi
Otonashi

Meh tier
Takane
Ami
Mami

Are you even IN this show tier
Yukiho

I wish you WEREN'T in this show tier
Miki

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Hamatora The Animation Episode 3:

Not sure what it is about this series, I like it well enough, but I find myself lacking in things to really talk about. Very strange, very strange indeed.

I feel the same.

it's a pretty straight forward show. We don't know much about the main cast yet to discuss their motives and personalities, and the side characters of each episode have very little personality. Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo had the strength of mysterious main characters with strong side characters per episode. Hence there was plenty to talk about.

Kingdom 2 Episode 20
BejEx7CCEAEj1WH.png

Intense or even insane episode.
Surprised FeiXin unit and his thousand units along with the others suffered a defeat at this point in time. I thought it was going to be nothing but up up up and his spear landed so close too even.
Kind of stunned, really.

Hunter x Hunter did a good job with the Phantom Troupe. In just making them completely unlikable hypocrites. Besides muscles bro.

If anything, it was pretty much done to make Chimera ants more monstrous in comparison.

Speaking of which

Hunter x Hunter (2011) 91

The King is born.... and he's a fucking monster.
Just fucking decked two Chimera Ants. Killed Adults and a kid. Man, imagine the outrage if this aired here.

and we finally made our duo hit a strength wall, oh god this is ramping up at last after the whole training mini-arc.

Quasar

Most popular romance:
9. Log Horizon

what

That's the problem with those sites that give a show a bucket full of genre titles rather than just the dominant one or two. Looks like they scrape anilist for their stuff.

That said there is some data wonkiness. I mean..they have Chihayafuru as overall #2 for the year and yet its not #1 in sports anime.

Also...fuck hummingbird for completely shunning Eccentric Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom