• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey Brack Ragoon is coming to Toonami. I had no idea, just saw an advert. Man since they came to Adult Swim, the line-up of televized anime has been great (SAO not included). So many people in ToonamiGAF will experience a great show. Easily one of my favorites.

Well theres Guilty Gear Xrd coming out soon and it has May and shes really anime and OMFGCUTE

You're not really selling me on the game with that lol. But it seems to have worked on you haha

wonzo

Banned
No, they don't charge for costumes. I'm saying the costumes they released with each character were free in the campaign mode. You can't buy them.
Ahh, I see.

I don't really think there's anything fundamentally wrong with the Jojo game other than being the usual unbalanced CyberConnect2 action fighting game. It has really good animations and tons of fanservice. The "f2p" mode is just an online quest mode that's tacked on to grind unlockables, and I think it's been replaced by something else in the western releases anyway, since I doubt they want to maintain a brand new server for a super niche limited release.
God to hear they're replacing that mode with something else. Might actually check it out.

Gazoinks

Oh hey Brack Ragoon is coming to Toonami. I had no idea, just saw an advert. Man since they came to Adult Swim, the line-up of televized anime has been great (SAO not included). So many people in ToonamiGAF will experience a great show. Easily one of my favorites.

Bleep Lagoon more like. :p

Curious how much it's going to censored, what's Toonami's precedent with that kind of thing?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Bleep Lagoon more like. :p

Curious how much it's going to censored, what's Toonami's precedent with that kind of thing?

Shit will be uncensored, bitch will be uncensored, any amount of gore will be uncensored, anything sexual will be uncensored unless they outright show it, incest is able to be shown on toonami(thanks to SAO) but fuck, fuck will be censored.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i don't think you're allowed to say that on television.

You've been allowed to say shit on TV for years now, it just has to be from late night shows.
Several shows on toonami right now has said shit and a variable of other curse words without censorship

duckroll

Hmmm... upon more investigation they might not have removed the "campaign mode". But they did add a proper Arcade Mode (fight a series of battles with random CPU opponents and get points to unlock stuff) to the western release, which is something people were asking for in the first place. Previously other than playing the Story Mode the only way to just keep playing single player battles against CPU was to play the Campaign Mode.

Shit will be uncensored, bitch will be uncensored, any amount of gore will be uncensored, anything sexual will be uncensored unless they outright show it, incest is able to be shown on toonami(thanks to SAO) but fuck, fuck will be censored.
i don't think you're allowed to say that on television.

Toonami will not experience the greatness of engrish when they're in the US.

WHAT THE FAHK DID JU SAY TO ME?
REVI REVI. RET IT GO REVI RET IT GOOOOOOOOOO
I hear you from Roanapur. Bunch'o badah' morrfocka ova the'a
And of course. Amen Harrerujah Peanut Ah-Butta

As to the cursing, I don't recall hearing another show besides that one south park episode where they explicitly counted how many times they said 'shit'. Anybody more familiar can confirm? When it comes to incest and other curses, they're fine but it might get bleeped a lot.

edit: Huh. Guess I just don't watch as much TV as i used to.

Also if you asked where I got my tag you would know about black lagoon coming to toonami earlier :p

I don't ever ask where half of the people here are getting their tags. I usually imagine it's some misquoted unfortunate incident like saying something such as "anime is better than western television" ironically and then being manipulated.

cajunator

Banned

You're not really selling me on the game with that lol. But it seems to have worked on you haha

Its going to be fucking wonderful.

Also anime IS better than western television.

I got my tag because I'm a member of neogaf.com.

I got mine when I became a member of GAF Gold. Poor regular users probably just see something that says 'Member' or something. Those poor souls. They can't see the sweet gif under my name. They'll never know about the monkey and the banana cream pudding.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I don't ever ask where half of the people here are getting their tags. I usually imagine it's some misquoted unfortunate incident like saying something such as "anime is better than western television" ironically and then being manipulated.

I had to defend the honor of delicious pancakes around the world from the waffle nemesis.

Thoraxes

Oh shit it's the end.

zH7zm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom