• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sankarea: Wagahai mo... Zombie de Aru... 13

Finally done with every Sankarea anime...kind of wish we got another season, at least cause this seemed to introduce compelling new plot point. Unfortunately didnt sell me on the manga, so Ill just leave it to imagination to guess what happens, or check it out when the series eventually ends.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Manyuu Hikenchou - 08

4AWUG.png

Kaede you're my girl!

Respect to Mie, dude was beastin' in this episode.

/XX/

I know someone who collects those and I highly doubt there is.
Impressive, I'll always find that dedication those collectors have as mostly impressive.

What are dollfies?

...oh.
Several invest more money on those figure's wardrobe than the amount a typical "middle-class citizen" does:

Leeke World
http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_list.asp?B_catalog_num=29

Eating sushi at Roppongi?
In the hobby world of Japanese figure collection, man.

Syrinx

This thread got weird for a moment there. Well, this thread's always weird, but it got SUPER weird a few pages ago. Glad everything's back to normal.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Milamber

One Off. It says that in the table to the right.

For my wallet's wellbeing I'll stick to things I know. I'm too new at this to jump in at the deep end.

Figma's & Revoltech's don't cost that much and their parts and accessories are interchangeable with each other. They are a great gateway drug.

Noirulus

Nope, but there is a GAF mumble that some people use. I've only used it a few times when the GAFGW2 community were doing a guild meeting/meet and greet before the game's release.

Ahh, you're right! I think I used it before for FIFA 13.

I'm not very talkative but it's nice to hear other GAF members.

cajunator

Banned
One Off. It says that in the table to the right.

For my wallet's wellbeing I'll stick to things I know. I'm too new at this to jump in at the deep end.

New game: post recordings of what you think cajunator sounds like.

I'm actually highly interested and curious to know what yall imagine me to be like IRL.
To see how accurate it would be.

cajunator

Banned
Oh I've already entered the world, I'm just being very cautious with my money, which is quite easy since I've always been cautious with money.

I'd like to say I was careful with my money, because I built up a very nice cushion of savings, but I have definitely spent a large part of my disposable income on anime shit the last couple of years (which is obvious). I figure its better to go after the bulk of what I want now and get caught up to the present, which I have mostly done. So going into the future it is much easier to keep up with the hobby.

Is Crunchyroll just trolling at this point, or is Chihayafuru 2 really worthy of one of the final two simulcast spots? I mean, I loved the first series but I thought it was only a moderate hit for them, if that. So now I'm just worried...

cajunator

Banned
Is Crunchyroll just trolling at this point, or is Chihayafuru 2 really worthy of one of the final two simulcast spots? I mean, I loved the first series but I thought it was only a moderate hit for them, if that. So now I'm just worried...

Hell yes Chihayafuru is worthy. Its more worthy to be simulcast than dozens of other shows they have.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

It better be worthy otherwise I'll be throwing crunchyrolls at their window.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
JJBA ep 13
tumblr_mg5y0pZwSx1r403kio1_r1_400.gif

The episode was decent to good at times. I think what really holds the anime back from being consistently good is characters talk way too much. They say so much that I get infuriated at how they miss numerous opportunities cause they are too busy telling us what we can clearly see is happening at that which they are about to do.
Stroheim could have easily opened the door in time for example, or could have set the bomb off way earlier at least not causing Santana to get that close to the well

Joseph was amazing and really good and next episode hope the character teased in the opening finally appears, he has such great fan arts that Ive been hyped for weeks, best character design in the anime thus far (after joseph)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom