• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

Oh god yes. This is the one. Thank you.

The Cat I Picked Up Who I'm In Love With Beats Me Up Every Day.

v5WbQ.jpg

Uguu~

cajunator

Banned
Shows being "simulcasted" a significant (i.e. > 24 hours) time after their initial Japanese broadcast:

Ai Mai Mi -- (2 days late)
Da Capo III -- (2 days late)
Hakkenden -- (5 days late)
Love Live! -- (2 days late)
Vividred Operation -- (3 days late)

Should this be re-added to the main list or not?

It still amazes me how even "delayed" simulcasts are now just a few days apart.
I remember not so long ago anime was such a crazy foreign thing. It was a rare treat for someone to come by with something fansdubbed within a month of a broadcast.

Honey badger don't give a fuck. Imagine how alpha the MC would be after the honey badger was in his body!
Honey Badger didn't give a fuck and was kicked off of LSU because of it!

Noirulus

It's a shame that Light Novel adaptations have such a bad connotation now because there were some great series in the past such as Kino's Journey and LoGH. I wonder what started the shitstorm. Probably Haruhi.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bah if only it was next week, I was about to click buy then noticed that Ive already got manga and anime coming :(

Where does one even buy these, guess Ill get it in May 2013?
Well you can get it from AmiAmi who will only charge when they ship so you can place an order now and not worry about the finances until then. Plus CR charges £16 for shipping which is twice AmiAmi so the price will be the same or perhaps even cheaper on AmiAmi depending on the Yen by then.

And thank you for this!

It's what I'm here for.

Narag

Okay. Why is that the title of a light novel title generator?

It looks like a general purpose sentence generator. Giving it a weird title that starts with something towards the latter end of the alphabet likely makes it both recognizable and easy to get to among so many other entries.

Articalys

For those who weren't around in the morning and don't catch up on posts they missed, the most recent list of Newtype rankings, complete with text for those who don't recognize the characters:

Shows
1) Sword Art Online
2) Magi
3) Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
4) Psycho-Pass
5) Jormungand Perfect Order
6) K
7) Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
8) Little Busters!
9) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
10) Girls und Panzer
11) Kamisama Hajimemashita
12) To Love-Ru Darkness
13) Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse
14) One Piece
15) Robotics;Notes
16) Zetsuen no Tempest
17) Madoka Magica
18) Gothicmade
19) Gundam SEED
20) K-On!

Guys
1) Kirito
2) Aladdin
3) Alibaba
4) Kira Yamayo
5) Yuuta Togashi
6) Sinbad
7) Rider
8) Toriharon
9) Judal
10) Lelouch Lamperouge

Girls
1) Morigana
2) Rikka Takanashi
3) Saber
4) Leafa
5) Asuna
6) Lacus Clyne
7) Kuroneko (Ruri Tamaki)
8) Madoka Kaname
9) Akiho Senomiya
10) Sheyrl Nome

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Love Live!
C2arCl.jpg

Hey, it's Tari Tari but stupid/not grounded in any reality. lol
It looks like the dancing is a mixture of :wonzo and traditional animation though. It just makes it weird when it's constantly switching between the animation styles... but having not seen any of the other idol shows that everyone else is watching, I have no idea if that how it's done in every show now.

----

Amnesia
FIJqMl.jpg

Shoujo characters have the weirdest looking eyes. At least she's not completely dead-eyed like that girl from a few seasons ago.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Smile PreCure 01

Time to try and catch up on PreCure. Red-chan is quite cool. That Osaka-ben. Yayoi is a moe bomb waiting to explode. Character designs on this seem pretty cute also, not as nice as HeartCatch but not the eyecancer of DokiDoki. Ok, so if I get where this is going this is picture book themed precure hence the Big Bad Wolf and I'm guessing there will be a Witch general too. I'm down with that.

Oh nice! Hope you choose the right OTP.

DiGiKerot

Love Live!
Hey, it's Tari Tari but stupid/not grounded in any reality. lol

Oh, thank god - I thought I was going nuts thinking the show was reminding me of Tari Tari, so I'm relieved that I'm not the only one who got that vibe from it.

Love Live!
It looks like the dancing is a mixture of :wonzo and traditional animation though. It just makes it weird when it's constantly switching between the animation styles... but having not seen any of the other idol shows that everyone else is watching, I have no idea if that how it's done in every show now.

It does a considerably better job of it than the others.

Syrinx

Know I've had my fun, but I need to share this.

My Stalker, a Hermaphrodite with Three Penises, Was Kicked in the Nuts, Even Though I Broke A Tendon in My Foot!

Why's this guy keep breaking the tendon in his foot?

cajunator

Banned
Kawaii genki girl. Hard to resist. During the show it always seemed to me that
Inaba was Taichi's back up plan.

I like Inaba a lot because reasons, but genki girl wasnt bad either.

That's the prize for perfecting the light novel generating AI.

Also goddamn they made another one of those freaky YuruYuri dolls.

they aren't freaky, they are adorable.

What...What in the fuck is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom