• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I should probably start doing that. I spend WAY more time here than I should be just trying to read as much as I can. I haven't been to the K-On! thread really these past few days so I'm probably really behind there too.
Though I don't have to catch up often, as its usually only after I wake up when I have to catch up to like 5 pages or so.
And the K-ON! thread doesn't move quite nearly as fast as this thread. lol
iLTelDyCt4usb.png

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I just want Sailormoon to go in a bold new direction. Well, it's either that by a long shot or the inevitable bad CG tranformation sequences.

Considering the precure series so far have generally had nicely done hand drawn transformations, I wouldn't be worried about that aspect.

Kagami

Takahashi Blu-ray boxes!

(Just looked at the Maison Ikkoku specs, and there's nothing about OVAs or movies... C'mon, guys! go all out, while you're at it!)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally, Maison on BD!

Amazon produce description said:
マスターはニューテレシネハイビジョンでのリリース!!
New telecine high vision masters
I had a slight worry if they ever did some of these old long-running series they might give them the Legend of Galactic Heroes treatment (SD TV master upscales) but looks like that's not the case.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
How do you knwo they're man hands?

Nails that exceed the tip of the fingers ever so slightly tell me that they are not man hands, but probably belong to her (rather than some stranger's hands reaching up). Also, skin color matches and the gesture of the arms to the wrists are in their proper positions. They are definitely her hands. "Man hands" refers to the way they were drawn. Do female hands sometimes look like that? Yup. Is it a good idea to draw them that way? Depends...

Anatomy? I dunno... they're not slender enough I guess...

Yep.

Syrinx

Darker Than Black 17

The "stupid wiener who wants to learn kung fu and shit" trope is not one I particularly care for. Odd though how it turned into him, Hei, and everyone at the apartment complex enjoying breakfast together after fixing a door.

So Hei and his gang are looking for that doll, which Kenji just brought to his doorstep hoping he'll let them stay there? Ho boy, this is gonna get fucking ugly.

On an unrelated note, I approve of Kirihara in her pajamas.

Nafe

You could also open it up in Aegisub and click on each of the
deb0ac5e46ea7ed19ffcc4c3c4cf1058.png
'ed lines.

You know, if you hate fun.

I actually had to look up what that was. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing,haha.

"or whatever they're called" seems to imply a lack of personal familiarity. As animegaf's historian, isn't this a serious barrier to your duties?

Yeah, I've actually never seen any of them yet. I'd never even heard of them until I read some of the different conversations about them between Hitokage and yourself. I've actually got another idea in the works as far as AnimeGaf history. Sort of I guess. It might be a lot of work too so we'll see.

Though I don't have to catch up often, as its usually only after I wake up when I have to catch up to like 5 pages or so.
And the K-ON! thread doesn't move quite nearly as fast as this thread. lol

Yeah, that's true enough about the K-On! thread. Looking at those pictures reminds me I just ate some sushi earlier. It's a good thing it wasn't long like that or else it would have felt pretty weird. I notice she's holding her picky up, classy and sexy! I'll finally be able to watch it soon.

Yeah, I didn't really want to download anything so I was just seeing if I could get Mandoric to give me the transcribed version,haha.

Haha.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Rurouni, that's you? You're handsome AND you can draw?? How do the ladies keep themselves off ya man? :D

I'm also poor? Actually it's because I don't get out much here in CT. There's not much to do here, so I don't go out often. :/

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I'm also poor? Actually it's because I don't get out much here in CT. There's not much to do here, so I don't go out often. :/

We share the same fate. I too, have the incredible misfortune of being insanely handsome. But because I don't have very much money, nobody will date me!

Yeah, that's true enough about the K-On! thread. Looking at those pictures reminds me I just ate some sushi earlier. It's a good thing it wasn't long like that or else it would have felt pretty weird. I notice she's holding her picky up, classy and sexy! I'll finally be able to watch it soon.
Yes, Ikaruga is the best. And they get their teacher to join in on their lunch.
Half of the things you say might make sense some of the time. Which is most of the time. Unless they don't. In which case they do.

Pretty much exactly.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You could also open it up in Aegisub and click on each of the
deb0ac5e46ea7ed19ffcc4c3c4cf1058.png
'ed lines.

You know, if you hate fun.
With no emotion at all. {so like araragi! except hanekawa buries dead cats, and araragi grabs underage incest tits.}
If you really care about Mistress, the best mewve is to do nothing.{i also like these panties. at least the butterfly look of the ribbon. the hips straps are necessary rather than good.}
{oh god kamiya-'haaaaah's so moe}
lol

Ah, of course, comment lines. I guess old VLC doesn't handle comments in ass files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom