• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Brothers 39:
Director Nasuda definitely nailed that. It's not fair for one character to be that funny. Between him and Murasaki, this episode had some great moments of characters being both hilarious and inspiring. Serika also had some funny moments, and that scene at the end of the episode where
everyone is just trying to avoid falling asleep during that boring lecture and Kenji asks for the guy to speak up
was awesome. The final scene definitely caught me off guard. That was a cruel cliffhanger.

Smile precure 45
i actually predicted wolfrun , oni and majorina ... but i didn't predict joker being even more awesome !!

That's what makes a character awesome doing intresting things untill the end ..

i'm now hyped for episode 46

Syrinx

Y'all need to stop talking about Precure so much. I've spread myself too thin between animu as it is and I don't think I could handle more. Hype less plz.

I got my Nadia dvds in the mail today, and two of the discs were pretty jacked up looking (supposed to be new). They played, but I wasn't wild about the condition they were in. Person said they'd actually send me a replacement and then I could send it back. Internet sellers are so much nicer than store people to me. Brings a tear to my eye.

I'm super pumped to watch it now, though. I didn't realize it had that little lion character in it that they reused in Otaku No Video. Really funny seeing them point out the deliberate use of it as a mascot character in retrospect. Oh, Gainax!

Theonik

And same direction as Sailor Moon (minus Ikuhara).

Furthermore, it shows.
It kinda does from the stuff I've seen so far though it's different from SM.
I was surprised because I could tell before I looked at staff lists. Especially for the character designs.

Kazzy

Konatsu had derpy character design.
She kind of sucked.

Well by definition, so did all of the other characters.

tumblr_mau1jtsYJe1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Look at those sharp faces!

Pet Girl Of Sakurasou 13
tumblr_mgb6k2oxqU1rjb5m9o1_500.gif

I must have watched a different episode 13 than others as mine wasnt a deluge of drama drama drama. Anyway pretty funny episode and nice developments on other parts. The OP makes it seem as if Erika-chan will end up with no one, even worst
since shes trying so hard with Sorata with those Christmas play tickets while he also has that thing with Shiina
. I think it had one of the more emotional moments in the series
Sorata most likely receiving yet another rejecting, he just cant get a break while the prodigy around him can. Its just so unfair and such and he tried so hard, perhaps he can do it a third time maybe. Kind of depressing message it is sending to viewers reminding them how unfair this real world is. Wish he had succeeded as we need a happy start to the season and probably the year. Afraid of irl rejection letters, I would have liked to see him pass too just to make me feel better

Prime Numbers is a good ed, loved the words for it.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Smile PreCure 02
She
friggin' missed haha
Cure Sunny is saigo no Smiru PreCure. Adding this to my collection of PreCure reaction pics. I'm enjoying it so far but it's no HeartCatch. Then again if Erica had Sunny's Osaka-ben she would be pretty much perfect. ED CG dance is hilarious too.
Kimi to yay!yay!yay!yay!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Y'all need to stop talking about Precure so much. I've spread myself too thin between animu as it is and I don't think I could handle more. Hype less plz.

Well then let me punch a big hole in your hype if this is due to everyone freaking out over the latest episode: everything that happens in the show is eminently predictable and outside of a few episodes the writing is explicitly designed to appeal to the narrative sensibilities of small children. Anyone who likes it only likes it because they find it fun, not because there are any SHOCKING DEVELOPMENTS that are actually shocking. You can quit suffering now, hahah.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'm super pumped to watch it now, though. I didn't realize it had that little lion character in it that they reused in Otaku No Video. Really funny seeing them point out the deliberate use of it as a mascot character in retrospect. Oh, Gainax!
I've been so focused on finding Evangelion links to Nadia that I missed this. GAINAX YOU CHEATS

jbug617

Banned
Pet Girl Of Sakurasou 13
tumblr_mgb6k2oxqU1rjb5m9o1_500.gif

I must have watched a different episode 13 than others as mine wasnt a deluge of drama drama drama. Anyway pretty funny episode and nice developments on other parts. The OP makes it seem as if Erika-chan will end up with no one, even worst
since shes trying so hard with Sorata with those Christmas play tickets while he also has that thing with Shiina
. I think it had one of the more emotional moments in the series
Sorata most likely receiving yet another rejecting, he just cant get a break while the prodigy around him can. Its just so unfair and such and he tried so hard, perhaps he can do it a third time maybe. Kind of depressing message it is sending to viewers reminding them how unfair this real world is. Wish he had succeeded as we need a happy start to the season and probably the year. Afraid of irl rejection letters, I would have liked to see him pass too just to make me feel better

Prime Numbers is a good ed, loved the words for it.

my problem is that we return to
Sorata feeling inferior to Mashiro again. We already did this and seems like we are making a return to it.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
my problem is that we return to
Sorata feeling inferior to Mashiro again. We already did this and seems like we are making a return to it.

Well it's not like he was completely over it. Plus he's depressed. He can regress back anytime.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
konatsu is fine and occasionally cute

http://i.minus.com/ijaVdfqYMFj5X.gif[img]

sawa is the goddess of 2012

[img]http://i.minus.com/isjw29PNn3boF.gif
http://i.minus.com/i4a5VG5EImyNW.gif[img][/quote]
Oh wow, I totally forgot she had a Fedora. Post that in the "Nerds and Fedoras" thread. lol

[quote="kayos90, post: 46218930"]Can we really contribute this to bad writer syndrome? Isn't it more like bad writing syndrome if anything?[/quote]
What's the difference? :kayos

Syrinx

Well then let me punch a big hole in your hype if this is due to everyone freaking out over the latest episode: everything that happens in the show is eminently predictable and outside of a few episodes the writing is explicitly designed to appeal to the narrative sensibilities of small children. Anyone who likes it only likes it because they find it fun, not because there are any SHOCKING DEVELOPMENTS that are actually shocking. You can quit suffering now, hahah.

Thanks mang. I am comfortable now.

Still gonna watch. Eventually.

wonzo

Banned
Senran Kagura 1

senrankagu1.jpg

A deep, touching and incredibly well animated tale about 5 young high-school girls and the massive, heavy burdens they carry fighting evil unbeknown to the general public.

oh and yuu kobayashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom