• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

Haatocatchi Purikyua!

At two episodes a pop you better enjoy your eighty bucks for those twelve new minutes of animation per disc!
It's okay if they did it like Suite and Smile's BDs it'd be one set per quarter of the show, meaning you could get the whole thing for a mere 96600 Yen at RRP. So only $1000 or so. Totally worth it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
gtsXm.jpg

You'll be glad to know that is all there is.

Steroyd

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo - 02

I was going to go with 3 overconfident douche's and a rabbit, but that's not a fair reflection on the show, stupid long title.

Also, the ED is all kinds of adorable. I expect incoming gifs.

Oh boy am I a sucker for chibi ED's, loved Joshiraku's to bits as well.

fTv97.gif

cajunator

Banned

I was going to go with 3 overconfident douche's and a rabbit, but that's not a fair reflection on the show, stupid long title.

fTv97.gif

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry man. That just slipped.

Dresden

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry man. That just slipped.

Don't worry, we've all had stomach problems before.

Chronoexe

fTv97.gif

Nooooooooo now I have to watch it hnnnnngggghhhhhh

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Happy trails jman.

duckroll gave me permission to make this post.

M_Night is not available to post at the moment, but he requested that I relay this message: "jman, the hatred was just a cover up and I really enjoyed our spats. We all know I won, but that doesn't matter now. All that matters is you were a true friend until the end. I will never find a replacement for you :(

(Edit:) Love M_Night"

via IRC.

If you can do this, does this mean I can let banned members vote in the AotY thread?
I need 7Th to give ten points to Shinsekai and nine to Smile

And if some junior stumbles in here and wants to know what's the hype with K-ON!, we should hold our hands still for a second and ask ourselves :

"What would Jman do?"

And if someone calls Shaft a bunch of lazy hacks, unable to bring any semblance of life in their bloated powerpoint presentations we ask again :

"What would Jman do?"

And in our hearts we shall know the answer.

An Ending is merely the end of an episode (or even a sexy time in a VN I was told)

This is not your last ED my friend.

These are the stars Altair, Denab and Vega...

Second season, when?;_;

You know, I'm worried about your ability to meet your objective if you continue at this pace. I don't want to see you almost reach your goal only to have to begin again.

Narag

Galactic Cyclone Bryger 37

Ep started off with a recap of Khamen Khamen and the Nubia Connections plots to eliminate the competition. Neat!

I do enjoy how his goodbye speech to humanity was basically, "Fuck all you sinners. I'm going to blow up Jupiter."

Syrinx

Of course not. What are you talking about?

The first one was something from Yes! Precure or whatever.

Sidenote: I'm watching AMG on Hulu right now, and Hulu's sound kinda sucks so I have to turn my computer's volume up a good deal to have it at comfortable sound, so when I clicked on the link the first time, I was like "AHH CHRIST!"

Shakugan no Shana Final 17

And, we're still talking. And talking. And talking. And talking in New York. And then in Japan. And then with WORST GIRL EVER. And then with who the fuck cares who you are. And we're still talking. And walking so ever slowly up the stairs while still TALKING.

cajunator

Banned
The first one was something from Yes! Precure or whatever.

Sidenote: I'm watching AMG on Hulu right now, and Hulu's sound kinda sucks so I have to turn my computer's volume up a good deal to have it at comfortable sound, so when I clicked on the link the first time, I was like "AHH CHRIST!"

I think you are making stuff up bud. Its only ever been that link.

You know, I'm worried about your ability to meet your objective if you continue at this pace. I don't want to see you almost reach your goal only to have to begin again.

I might not have any greater ambitions than reaching my 100/100 digi-evolution, but I feel that this is more about the journey than the destination.

Maoyu 3

I thought it would be difficult to ever reach the boring levels of episode 2 but 3 managed to do it easily. Potatoes are dull things except only in the form of french fries, which I guess doesnt exist back then.
A conquest to expand convents to teach agriculture techniques is like an ancient take on some type of Farmville RISK hybrid, which are two really dull games, so a combination of both in anime is just not good
In other anime where there was an abundance of discussion, like Horizon On the Middle of Nowhere, at least they were saying stuff that kept me focused for 23 or so minutes, in this I just zone out and look elsewhere, sure the show isnt about Yuusha but perhaps he could do like Tori in that anime and do stuff to make us pay attention, always looked and was attentive when Tori was on screen even if he contributed little to discussion at hand.

Roman had a dull start but recovered at episode 2, Tamako Market and Maoyu continue to be boring, at this point, just following to see what sort of development, Mochizou or Yuusha get.

Theonik

Does this mean exclusives like the 360 had? I'll free up some hdd space for the last guardian on my PC.
You probably have enough space.
As it's never coming out.

Can't wait to buy every PS4 game for 5 bucks on a sale.
You can do that already with almost every exclusive SONY has released lately wwwwww

You'll be glad to know that is all there is.
The world isn't ready for wideface in such clarity.

Soma

Maouyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 03

igPwedPUGBC8y.jpg

Oh man. Freckles + Sawashiro =

MUEDZ.gif

edit = oh and the episode itself was p. a'ight. potatoes are awesome.

Syrinx

It's youtube personalizing recommendations, I'd think

Seems like a strange place to put them, though? And I've only watched one Le Betard rant before on YT that cajunator linked to.

"Hey, do you like this J-pop song from the super-adorable magical girl anime, Heartcatch Precure? Then you'll love Dan Le Betard ranting about the Heat from almost two years ago!"

Narag

Seems like a strange place to put them, though? And I've only watched one Le Betard rant before on YT that cajunator linked to.

"Hey, do you like this J-pop song from the super-adorable magical girl anime, Heartcatch Precure? Then you'll love Dan Le Betard ranting about the Heat from almost two years ago!"

I think it's recent but I don't know. I used to laugh at MLP videos having a bunch of associated Larry Bird videos.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

google don't care

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 19

Wait, if the Vagan have the materials and funds to build their ridiculous Tekkaman mobile suits, why don't they siphon those funds toward settling Mars? Why bother taking over Earth at all? It seems ridiculously expensive and contrived.

Goddamn, you know a plot sucks when Marvin the Martian is more straightforward than these cheap ass Martian Successor rip offs.

Flit is the worst father ever. He CHOSE to send his son to a military academy. Like, Asemu didn't decide to go, FLIT MADE HIM GO. For a savior he is a downright warmonger and the inevitable proof at the end of the series that he was right will piss me off.

DANG ROMARY'S MOM IS HAWT. OH NO DIQUE'S DAUGHTER IS KIND OF HOT BUT WITH HIS NOSE. OH NO DIQUE HAD SEX WITH A WOMAN AND GOT HER PREGNANT NOOOOOOOOOO. AHAHAHA Gundam AGE-2 is in bird mode but with ye old Gundam head slapped on top you have to be joking me. Hahahaha.

"Mr. Woolf was my dad always a cold, uncaring ass who would send people to die in battle for his whims?"
"Kid, he forced two different ethnic groups to die for him, what do you think?"

Syrinx

Ah! My Goddess 46

Why didn't Keiichi and Belldandy just ask Skuld for help using her device that I'm pretty sure fucks up the space-time continuum and should have destroyed the world? They didn't seem to know what they were doing from the beginning.

Then they pass the time in an infinite protection by pretending/going slightly insane among other activities that don't involve them getting intimate. Except the dancing. Dancing in quiet has to be the most awkward thing you can do.

Only 4 more episodes to go.

cajunator

Banned
Maouyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 03

igPwedPUGBC8y.jpg

Oh man. Freckles + Sawashiro =

MUEDZ.gif

edit = oh and the episode itself was p. a'ight. potatoes are awesome.

freckles? SHE HAS FRECKLES? Oh damn it >_

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 19

Wait, if the Vagan have the materials and funds to build their ridiculous Tekkaman mobile suits, why don't they siphon those funds toward settling Mars? Why bother taking over Earth at all? It seems ridiculously expensive and contrived.

Goddamn, you know a plot sucks when Marvin the Martian is more straightforward than these cheap ass Martian Successor rip offs.

Flit is the worst father ever. He CHOSE to send his son to a military academy. Like, Asemu didn't decide to go, FLIT MADE HIM GO. For a savior he is a downright warmonger and the inevitable proof at the end of the series that he was right will piss me off.

DANG ROMARY'S MOM IS HAWT. OH NO DIQUE'S DAUGHTER IS KIND OF HOT BUT WITH HIS NOSE. OH NO DIQUE HAD SEX WITH A WOMAN AND GOT HER PREGNANT NOOOOOOOOOO. AHAHAHA Gundam AGE-2 is in bird mode but with ye old Gundam head slapped on top you have to be joking me. Hahahaha.

"Mr. Woolf was my dad always a cold, uncaring ass who would send people to die in battle for his whims?"
"Kid, he forced two different ethnic groups to die for him, what do you think?"

I'm glad you watched Nadesico first so you would not have to know this evil until you had ample exposure to anime's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom