• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Storm for NE/MA States Friday-Sunday (Up: Blizzard warnings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovid

650x366_03171850_hd27-1.jpg
You have got to be kidding me.

It's 60 degrees in NY right now.

Dishwalla

Banned
We get a bit of a cool down and maybe some rain, sucks to be you northerners.

Only got like one significant snowfall this year, and it was gone by the end of the day.

This is what a student said to me today after hearing that we're going to have a snowstorm: I don't believe in global warming. First scientists say that our environmental issues are due to global warming. Then they say it's climate change. Well, which is it? Sounds like they don't know what they're doing.

Is it shitty that we may have a snowstorm in April when we've had really nice weather lately? Absolutely. But I expect fickle, unpredictable weather in New England. That's something you get used to after living here for a while. Yet that response...I...I didn't know what to say to that.

lednerg

This is what a student said to me today after hearing that we're going to have a snowstorm: I don't believe in global warming. First scientists say that our environmental issues are due to global warming. Then they say it's climate change. Well, which is it? Sounds like they don't know what they're doing.

Is it shitty that we may have a snowstorm in April when we've had really nice weather lately? Absolutely. But I expect fickle, unpredictable weather in New England. That's something you get used to after living here for a while. Yet that response...I...I didn't know what to say to that.

They shoulda called it "Climate Destabilization" or "Climate Chaos" (insert Sonic meme).

Culex

Banned
I'm in the 6-12 bracket for Connecticut...FML!

I literally only got a foot of snow the entire winter...and now this bullshit better go off to sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom