• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Storm warnings issued for Philadelphia, NYC, Boston Wed night through Thurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Office closed but because we have lap tops we have to work from home.

Sitting here vaping some green shit with a box of donuts next to me, it's the only way I can cope with working today. Might as well throw Netflix on while I'm at it.

Just went out to grab lunch. Not that much snow so far. Maybe 6 inches at best in the driveway. City is having trouble keeping up the plowing though and my street has about an inch and a half of powder on it. People are traveling at "OMGWEREGONNADIE" level of slow speeds because they don't have winter tires and it makes me sad. I love driving in the snow. So much fun.

Things are definitely slowing down here in NYC. I take the subway so I came in, office was open. My floor is about 10% full. I was going to work from home but then realized I had a bunch of meetings so figured I'd come in to be a team player. Said meetings were then cancelled at around 10. Yeah, thanks assholes.

still going in soho, but looks like its pertering out.. nothing like this morning..
wife stayed home from work today, have about a foot or so up where we live in westchester

dohdough

Went to the market and saw the aftermath of a Rav4 that dueled with a semi. Guess who won...lolz

Did a little drifting too. So much fun!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Here in pier village on the jersey shore and the snow is basically slowing down... about to head outside and check the beach out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom