• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nor'easter expected to hit DC, NYC, Boston Monday night to Tuesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still snowing here in Rochester.

I couldn't fully open my door. I had to kind of wedge it open enough to get out to shovel around it. Snow drifts have made about 3 feet of snow on my driveway, I have no idea how I'm going to dig myself out. I was exhausted just cleaning out a tiny bit at the top of my driveway

GrapeApes

Snow threads are the worst. People happy they didn't get as much snow and people unhappy the got more snow than predicted. I feel like we should have two separate threads. Just reading about people wishing for more snow in my area made me mad. I'm just trying to go to work without having my shit fucked up.

LiK

Pretty amazing how many bus stops weren't shoveled including my stop. Had to stand on top of the icy snow. Ridiculous.

Got any cool pics?
My backyard in Rochester as of five minutes ago
mSMoQ9x.jpg

E92 M3

Snow threads are the worst. People happy they didn't get as much snow and people unhappy the got more snow than predicted. I feel like we should have two separate threads. Just reading about people wishing for more snow in my area made me mad. I'm just trying to go to work without having my shit fucked up.

No one is forcing you to read "snow threads."

My backyard in Rochester as of five minutes ago
mSMoQ9x.jpg

Beautiful

hobozero

It turned to rain by the time it got to Nova Scotia. Yah!
But the winds meant I lost power. Boo!
But the rain melted all the remaining snow. Yah!

Thanks to the US northeast for taking the snow bullet for us!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Long branch NJ here.. got about 10 hours of rain..... had a snow day off from work and we went to see Logan and Kong 3D IMAX. Thanks Stella!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Man the ice is brutal out this morning. After 45 minutes of trying to get my car out I just gave up and called a cab.

TyrantII

So I shoved out my place and my car last night. Got soaked doing it due to the rain, but it only took 20 min total.

Walk to work this morning saw 6 people trying to get their car out from a block of ice and getting nowhere. I had to smile and had a sensible chuckle. No way they made it to work on time.

Everything here turned to fuckin' ice and I can't get my car out because some asshole buried me in and I'm also really sick right now and I'ma fight people

Montreal the morning after:

tumblr_omv42ewuEn1sykvbko1_1280.jpg

the city did a good job plowing the streets and the sidewalks,
I pity the poor souls who have to dig their cars out.

tumblr_omv4384kam1sykvbko1_1280.jpg

gonna take me 30 minutes to clear the path behind my Subaru out tonight.... 45 minutes if I decide to took is easy... more like 1 hour because I will probably take a coffee break

Linkura

Pretty amazing how many bus stops weren't shoveled including my stop. Had to stand on top of the icy snow. Ridiculous.

A lot of sidewalks weren't shoveled at all in my neighborhood. I'm lucky my husband worked from home and drove me to the train station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom