• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 05•26-28•17 - Rock in bay can't stop Pirates or Guardians, Alien sinks tho

Vectorman

Banned
Ridley Scott's comments on whitewashing in Hollywood have that dude on my shitlist forever. Covenant's failure makes me smile.
His movies killed Aliens 5. Regardless of Chappie or Elysium, I probably would of had a better time watching that film instead of Covenant.

Baleman isn't Batman. Batman isn't going into retirement due to a broken heart.
camby.png

It's DCEU related so it'll be negative, trust me.
Pass the salt pls

If you want DC is a victim stuff just go watch that crazy YouTube guy

I'd laugh hard if they didn't make a Black Widow movie (with Johansson) after the twelve billion comments Feige made. I don't see them make a Hawkeye, White Tiger or (lol) Elsa Bloodstone movie either.
We'll see. They'll have to announce their future movies at some point.

90 percent sure Marvel is not going to want to renegotiate Johasson's contract. Even if they would, she's going to aim for top dollar, meaning they'll decline. If they do Black Widow, they'll pay her a pittance and pass the role onto a newer, cheaper actress.

The comics already have Yelena as an option here.

It's DCEU related so it'll be negative, trust me.

Look at the threads about WW, and perhaps realize that folks were reacting to bad films, not DCEU films.

I'd laugh hard if they didn't make a Black Widow movie (with Johansson) after the twelve billion comments Feige made. I don't see them make a Hawkeye, White Tiger or (lol) Elsa Bloodstone movie either.
We'll see. They'll have to announce their future movies at some point.

The public comment about Black Widow has always been rubbish about "timing"

In private,

Ike is seemingly gone from controlling the movies. And finally in 2019 there will be a Captain Marvel movie. But honestly, might as well do right by all the comments and make a Black Widow movie.

Top Bottom