• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT| They put Nazis on the Moon, Scheiß auf den Mond!

antitrop

giphy.gif

Gy1h99k.gif

I'm bored. Reviews in an hour and a half.

I tried using tunnelbear and unlocking the game early, but after launching the game, all I see is a black screen and eventually the computer freezes.
I'm gonna wait until the official time and see if it works then. I would hate to download 50gb all over again.

scitek

Some launch option commands for PC users

+com_skipIntroVideo 1 +com_allowConsole 1 +r_multisamples 4 (there's no AA option in-game)

Animator

nvidia actually; 670. The areas it happened in were
the bigger section when destroying the two cannons, scaling the tower, and then the area after that. Not sure of the names exactly.

I'll check the thread, thanks.

I am running it on a gtx780. It chugged bigtime at the beginning of the intro cinematic and I was like "oh fuck..." but haven't had any slowdowns or issues since then. Running everything maxed out 1980x1200 res.

Running 335.23 drivers.

dream

I just put my PS4 into standby mode.

Come on, sony! Open the download!

Dumb question, but this is my first time preordering a digital PS4 game. Will my system automatically download the game once it's released if it's in standby mode?

How much of a performance drop is the MSAA? Already get drops from 60 every now and again at the current max settings so I wouldn't want to add too much on top of that

scitek

what's the file path for the right directory?

Just right click the game in your Steam list and click Properties>Set Launch Options and copy/paste those commands.

EDIT: Game's OpenGL, so force Vsync/triple buffering in Inspector. In-game's adaptive and tears if it gets below 60fps. Also, I hit a room where I dipped way below 60fps. Turned off SS reflections and it shot up to a straight 60 even with 4xMSAA. Turn that useless shit off yo.

codhand

Just right click the game in your Steam list and click Properties>Set Launch Options and copy/paste those commands.

EDIT: Game's OpenGL, so force Vsync/triple buffering in Inspector. In-game's adaptive and tears if it gets below 60fps. Also, I hit a room where I dipped way below 60fps. Turned off SS reflections and it shot up to a straight 60 even with 4xMSAA. Turn that useless shit off yo.

ah, thanks!

Cognitive dissonance is on my side this time. Even if the game is not all that I hoped it to be, I can always tell myself that I did it for the Doom beta. Doom beta will be long enough into the future that I won't even care for what I spent.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So what's the general feel leading up to the reviews coming out? I haven't read about this game yet and would really like a good shooter right now. Loved the Xbox game.

Something along the lines of Singularity would really hit the sweet spot right now.

zorbsie

Need help at the end.
How do I kill deathshead? I'm in the room with the fire coming out of the pipes.I keep hitting him with the laser, but can't seem to kill him.
I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

dmr87

So what's the general feel leading up to the reviews coming out? I haven't read about this game yet and would really like a good shooter right now. Loved the Xbox game.

Something along the lines of Singularity would really hit the sweet spot right now.

Only played for like 90-120 minutes but an 8 for sure, refreshing with some 'older school' action. So tired of modern shooters.

Just in case anyone wasn't aware instead of offering the figurine best buy is now giving an extra $5 with a preorder. So for purchasing at Best Buy with a preorder you'll get $25 back. With GCU It's only costing $23 more or less.

Karak

Middling. Maybe a 6-8 depending on each gamers own experience and how they play and lack or getting a lot of bugs.

Sandwich

Neo Member
Should you buy The New Order New or should you have preOrdered, or is it a Wolf in sheeps clothing.. and other puns.

5 out of 7 overcooked sausages.

Top Bottom