• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman Advice needed here

#Phonepunk#

Banned
This is literally the stuff of nightmares. I wouldn't have even stayed if I were you. I would have bounced and got a hotel room. I can't even imagine what the next morning was like.
i mean we had never fucked, and we weren't a couple, so it was just confirmation of what i already knew. this woman didn't owe me anything. i let myself get played.

that said i don't regret any time we spent together prior to that. it was fine. it taught me a valuable lesson.

thank god i never got her pregnant!

Last edited:

PapiKong

Banned
You shoulda fucked her OP. Who cares if you the side niqqa, just fuck as many hoes as possible and dont put girls on pedestals, man some girls are straight up NASTY lmao.

You should have made the move and had sex with her. You were being a beta and hesitated. Just move on she ain’t worth it and stick your duck in the next girl you cuddle with in your bed OP

She didn't make any moves either, maybe she has a mental illness?
Dude women expect you to make the move. Welcome to being a man. She ducking cuddled with you man she gave you all the damn signals. She probably thought you were dense AF or gay

Last edited:
Top Bottom