• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman Advice needed here

She wanted the D...and it wasn't Digiornio's Pizza.

Movie, Cuddles, and the D is what your night should have consisted of, but you came up short.

Last edited:

lachesis

I think OP, she think of you as a backup plan. If she said she wasn't "Normal"a year ago, believe that she won't be normal today either.... unless you are into crazy girls... I'd say move on.

yeah man that girl wanted a 12% IPA with 2 jager bombs in that bitch

you went and bought her a diet coke

she wanted you to just leave the nuts hanging out

maaan

next time you gotta get mean and grab her and get PASSIONATE and look her in the eye and be like "girl you fit to get inoculated right now"

royox

She wanted sex the first night. You did nothing. Got another "toy", got rid of him. Then reminded of you, gave you a second chance and you still failed at it.

Girls love sex. If you just "cuddle" you are sending her the signal that you are just "a friend", and for a woman a friend is sexually like a lamp or a rock.

nush

She wanted sex the first night. You did nothing. Got another "toy", got rid of him. Then reminded of you, gave you a second chance and you still failed at it.

Girls love sex. If you just "cuddle" you are sending her the signal that you are just "a friend", and for a woman a friend is sexually like a lamp or a rock.
giphy.gif

Papa

Banned
I'm pretty sure she wanted the D and got frustrated that she didn't get it. It's on you to initiate that and you failed. At this point, my recommendation would be to just throw a hail mary and send her a dick pic.

Barsinister

Banned
Hey! Let me just say that I am not advocating for just sex. Statistically, you will have a stronger relationship if you both abstain. If you are looking for a possible mate, you can still be a man to her and not have sex.

Show her how strong you are with feats of strength. Pick up your couch with her on it! Move some heavy furniture (My wife loves this one, I tell you). One-handed push-ups will do the trick in a pinch.

Strut around like a peacock. Dress the part. Elton John was a hit with the ladies, I hear.

Women love a funny guy. Get a book about 100 uses for a dead body! It's a hit at parties. Know any "Mommy! Mommy!" jokes? For example:

"Mommy! Mommy! I keep running around in circles!"
"Shut up or I'll nail your other foot to the floor!"

You can use that one. I didn't write it.

Tell her about your dreams. Not those ones, pervert! What you plan to do with your life in the future. She will be impressed with your plan to become the world's fattest man. 2000 calories a day do not eat themselves, you know? Maybe you two could become the world's fattest couple?

A girl once told me she liked baseball, and as a way to impress her, I got hit with a pitch! Try that.

Last edited:

mekes

I'm pretty sure she wanted the D and got frustrated that she didn't get it. It's on you to initiate that and you failed. At this point, my recommendation would be to just throw a hail mary and send her a dick pic.

I agree.

I mean, a message with a little honesty wouldn’t hurt at this point. I mostly want to roll back my assumption that the girl was using Hado for validation at this point. Which is better news if true, Starfield Starfield .

Maybe the mood just hasn’t been right either time? Things got a bit awkward? I’ve been there before. If you are interested, get some popcorn, put on a 90 minute shallow movie. Sit close and make a move. If there is something there, simple things work better. You don’t ask, you won’t get. You don’t try, you won’t succeed. The last thing you want to do is live rent free inside of your own head and lose an opportunity that you are interested in.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hey! Let me just say that I am not advocating for just sex. Statistically, you will have a stronger relationship if you both abstain. If you are looking for a possible mate, you can still be a man to her and not have sex.

Based on the story, she wasn't looking for a relationship (and may have been in a preexisting one both weekends she spent with OP), just a fun weekend or two. That's very common these days.

Hello dear GAF,

I'll make this quick because I'm not sure where to put my head on this and maybe someone of you may have been in some similar situation like myself.
Normally I wouldn't think of stupid things like this, but this situation just boggles my mind.

So one year ago I met a girl from online dating. We spent a lovely weekend together, talked about meeting again, she slept the weekend over at my apartment (we didn't have sex, just watched a movie, cuddled, etc.), everything was going fine, afterwards we texted alot for like 1 day and the day after she became more quiet so i did aswell. Another day past and she suddenly completely ignores all of my texts, like literally ignoring them. So I've waited for some time to see if she'd reply but...nothing.

After one week of total communication blocking I decided to abandon her and to give up on her.

Now over one year later she suddenly texts me again and we decide to meet again. Kinda similar like before, she spent the weekend where I live, we watched some shows, cuddled, etc.. We talked about what happened last time and she said that she was not normal back then and she knows it was a bad thing to do (she gave no reason on WHY she did it tho, maybe I should have asked her more). Anyways, weekend goes over and we talked about wanting to play some games later online and in the future, she said she wants to visit me again or I visit her and I agreed. On monday everything seems normal (just like last time), we text occassionally, after work she comes online and we play some games together, she goes to sleep, cue in next day. On next day she suddenly became alot quiter again, almost no text, nothing.

So, today she's kind of doing the same thing again. Looking at my text but completely ignores me. She hasn't replied in two days where normally she'd reply within minutes.

What the fuck is going on?

This is the emotional equivalent of letting a random semi-stranger finger your asshole for as long and as vigorously as suits them; and whenever it suits them.

You are an emotional cushion. Your entire personality is now an emotional dildo - held in suspended animation - for a needy thot.

Break free my dude. You don't need that kind of occasional tease chaos in your life.

Watch Jackie Chan movies and get fucked up on hard liquor instead.

SKM1

Show her how strong you are with feats of strength. Pick up your couch with her on it! Move some heavy furniture (My wife loves this one, I tell you). One-handed push-ups will do the trick in a pinch.

Strut around like a peacock. Dress the part. Elton John was a hit with the ladies, I hear.

Women love a funny guy. Get a book about 100 uses for a dead body! It's a hit at parties. Know any "Mommy! Mommy!" jokes? For example:

"Mommy! Mommy! I keep running around in circles!"
"Shut up or I'll nail your other foot to the floor!"

You can use that one. I didn't write it.

Tell her about your dreams. Not those ones, pervert! What you plan to do with your life in the future. She will be impressed with your plan to become the world's fattest man. 2000 calories a day do not eat themselves, you know? Maybe you two could become the world's fattest couple?

A girl once told me she liked baseball, and as a way to impress her, I got hit with a pitch! Try that.

Do u have a YouTube channel bro?

Last edited:

SKM1

I'm socially too stupid to do that. I sat with her and watched the entire first season of Dark instead.

If you say you're socially stupid do you mean that you're intelligent in other things? If that's the case then let me tell you that intelligence is global, meaning that socially you just lack social practice.

bitbydeath

This is the emotional equivalent of letting a random semi-stranger finger your asshole for as long and as vigorously as suits them; and whenever it suits them.

You are an emotional cushion. Your entire personality is now an emotional dildo - held in suspended animation - for a needy thot.

Break free my dude. You don't need that kind of occasional tease chaos in your life.

Watch Jackie Chan movies and get fucked up on hard liquor instead.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I'm socially too stupid to do that. I sat with her and watched the entire first season of Dark instead.

If a woman you don't know that well invites you over or accepts an invite, she's interested.
If she wants to play some kind of game or sport that includes physical contact, she's interested.
If she wants to play pool with you, she's interested.
If she wants to do something that includes her wearing a bathing suit in front of you, she's interested.
If she swirls or plays with her hair a lot in front of you and doesn't normally do that, she's interested.
If she starts biting her lip when you talk to her.... well that's an open invitation to pound that ass on the demo mattress at your local furniture store. In other words, she's very interested.

You got two choices pimpn.

Cast her to the side and never reply to her again.

Or throw that fucking hell Mary and ask if she wants bottomed out from some deep dicking.

You already know what I'd do

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe you had her stay over twice and didn't make a move.
Be honest OP, are you a virgin?

Pallas

Gold Member
Sounds like you aren’t the only guy she’s checking out. If you don’t care about that then don’t get too invested, otherwise bail. She’s playing that field.

Pretty sure that ship has sailed. We can only try to better prepare him for the next girl.
Agreed, but if he does have another Netflix and Friendzoned, it's still an opportunity to do a test run. I mean she'll be shocked , angry, and run out the door, but at least he gets some practice for the next girl he meets and hangs out with.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Do not, I repeat DO NOT whip your penis out at her.

Best thing to do is forget her and find some other bitches. If she wants to come back, she can (she did it before). At that point, you can decide which one you want more, or fuck her concurrently with the other ones, or any other number of possibilities. Life is your oyster.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
It sounds to me like OP is putting pussy on a pedestal.
Just concentrate on Tinder for a while. Women who go there aren't looking for relationships. Once you've gotten some more experience you're likely to feel more confidant and less socially awkward around women. Then you'll have a much better chance at forming a longer lasting relationship.

NikuNashi

Dude she walked all over you. First mistake was letting a girl sleep at your house without making a move and establishing the grounds for the relationship. You are in limbo now and she is confused. Learn from this and improve for next time, do not waste time thinking about this chick, she is now just playing you.

Barsinister

Banned
Don't fall back on the I'm socially awkward excuse, Starfield Starfield . That is a crutch you will always fall back on if you get it to stick in your mind. Be confident, even if you feel like you are a phony. Body follows mind in deed. Look in a mirror every morning and growl like a tiger at your reflection. It does not matter if you think you are a kitten. Women like a confident man more than anything. The signals are there, man! Take charge!

bronk

Banned
Don't fall back on the I'm socially awkward excuse, Starfield Starfield . That is a crutch you will always fall back on if you get it to stick in your mind. Be confident, even if you feel like you are a phony. Body follows mind in deed. Look in a mirror every morning and growl like a tiger at your reflection. It does not matter if you think you are a kitten. Women like a confident man more than anything. The signals are there, man! Take charge!
This is excellent advice.

Mohonky

- not making a more physical move means she may think you're not that interested. Contrary to what Ree and sex negative feminists might tell you, women arent always necessarily as innocent or delicate as you might be thinking.

- she may view you to be just be an emotional comfort comvenience while she is being fucked around waiting on someone else to make up their mind about something. Ie. You're the fallback. You dont want to be the fallback.....

Just move on either way.

Top Bottom