• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman Advice needed here

I had several women like that except I actually fucked them. Kinda sucks when you fall in love, though.

I'm not sure why they are behaving this way. While I find it reasonable to only want to fuck someone occassionally and I can even understand not always wanting to fuck with the same person all the time, the behavior of just outright blocking/ignoring someone for several months and then come back like nothing happened doesn't seem that natural or reasonable to me. Wouldn't it be more reasonable to just honestly say "Hey, I just want to fuck you once or twice a year and the moment you fall in love or crap like that, I'm gone. Is that okay with you?"? Maybe they need the feeling of the partner actually thinking it's more? Or probably it's just that they are embarassed about their behavior.

I always thought it's commitment phobia disorder (sorry don't know if it's the right word). Basically when you can date as long as it doesn't get serious, but if you get too close, you break up all communication and always prefer partners that you know you don't have a chance getting together with.

Last edited:

gela94

Block her and move on! Lots of red flags there, first after a year!!!! contacts you again, second as explanation she said she wasn't right in the head, that is a red flag of the size of canada! Be glad you didn't had sex, who knows what kind of drama would have happened.

Starfield

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I think the most logical decision is to just ignore her aswell and move on. Who knows what might have happened anyways. She doesn't seem like the most socially normal person aswell so maybe that's that, also her father is a cop... Better to stay away lol

If I may give you one advice for the future, that would be:
Really never let a woman sleep with you in one bed without that it's clear that you will fuck her.

If she says "Oh, I wanna stay at your place, cuddle, let's have a nice evening bla bla" tell her that's not going to work, since you will be to horny next to her to even sleep. It's probably the truth, anyway.

This will lead to her saying no, or yes. And both of you will know what you are up to..

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
I'm not sure why they are behaving this way.
That's because women have to deal with being slut-shammed from both men and other women. So they can't openly say "I'm coming to your place to get some cock. OK?" That coupled with the fact that society expects men to have to make the first move and that coupled with the slut-shaming means she can absolve herself of any criticism because "He seduced me". The side benefit of this is that women don't ever need to deal with rejection from the risk of making the first move.

While I find it reasonable to only want to fuck someone occasionally and I can even understand not always wanting to fuck with the same person all the time, the behavior of just outright blocking/ignoring someone for several months and then come back like nothing happened doesn't seem that natural or reasonable to me.
Because thirsty dudes like OP (Even though he in this case did not nut up) will ALWAYS take a woman back if theres a chance of sex.

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to just honestly say "Hey, I just want to fuck you once or twice a year and the moment you fall in love or crap like that, I'm gone. Is that okay with you?"
That woman does not want a clingy dude or a salty one who only gets "Used" for sex. Women as they get more experianced are pretty fucking good at working out what dudes they can fuck with no strings or clingyness that make good occasional hookups or fuck buddies. If she has to explain the boundries like that to a guy, he's not suitable.

I always thought it's commitment phobia disorder (sorry don't know if it's the right word). Basically when you can date as long as it doesn't get serious, but if you get too close, you break up all communication and always prefer partners that you know you don't have a chance getting together with.
Women like sex just as much as men but Slut shaming masks that. What you describe here is just standard friends with benefits or a fuck buddy. You don't have to enter a relationship with everyone you have sex with. It can be just sex.

Kazza

Btw how do people cuddle for that long and end up not doing anything lol. Did you at least make a move?

I don't get this either. If you're cuddling up in your apartment with a girl you're attracted to, surely you have a big, stonking erection pretty much the whole time? Depending how you're cuddling, it'll either be poking into some part of her body, or she'll have a clear visual of the effect she's having on you. At that point, how don't things just naturally escalate? I mean, how do two people just carry on watching TV ignoring that?

man you get yourself some oysters and some dick pills

buy the lady some candy corns

you gonna bust you alllllllll KINDS of nuts

all kiinds

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Because thirsty dudes like OP (Even though he in this case did not nut up) will ALWAYS take a woman back if theres a chance of sex.
That only explains why they can get away with acting like that. It does not really make it feel like it's correct behavior..

That woman does not want a clingy dude or a salty one who only gets "Used" for sex. Women as they get more experianced are pretty fucking good at working out what dudes they can fuck with no strings or clingyness that make good occasional hookups or fuck buddies. If she has to explain the boundries like that to a guy, he's not suitable.
I don't really get that part. If you don't want a clingy or salty dude, wouldn't being honest about it lead to better results?

nush

Gold Member
That only explains why they can get away with acting like that. It does not really make it feel like it's correct behavior..

I don't really get that part. If you don't want a clingy or salty dude, wouldn't being honest about it lead to better results?
You just don't get it and no further explaining to you will get you out of your head about how things are "Supposed" to work. Good luck in the future.

ROMhack

- not making a more physical move means she may think you're not that interested. Contrary to what Ree and sex negative feminists might tell you, women arent always necessarily as innocent or delicate as you might be thinking.

Like, not at all.

Nowhere close.

It's as far from reality as Brazil is from Japan.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Thanks for all the advice everyone. I think the most logical decision is to just ignore her aswell and move on. Who knows what might have happened anyways. She doesn't seem like the most socially normal person aswell so maybe that's that, also her father is a cop... Better to stay away lol

I still reckon you should make a Hail Mary play before cutting the cord completely. What’s the worst that could happen? You get rejected? Well you were moving on anyway. At least with the Hail Mary you have a non-zero chance of getting your knob slobbed.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Relationships are such a curious thing. In most cases the moment one senses that the other one cares they loose interest - and for women this seems to be even more the case than for men.

I’ve been on both sides (went from being awkward and bad looking to confident and good looking) and the experience was very interesting to say the least. What I realized is that we men are not supposed to fall for women. If you do, you usually loose. Once you stop caring (and I mean really stop caring and not just say it), women are all over you. I never understood this until tides turned and the same happened to me. When someone is totally into you but you ain’t into them you really notice the stupid shit they do to get your attention - and it’s often not attracting.

Relationships are such a curious thing. In most cases the moment one senses that the other one cares they loose interest - and for women this seems to be even more the case than for men.

I’ve been on both sides (went from being awkward and bad looking to confident and good looking) and the experience was very interesting to say the least. What I realized is that we men are not supposed to fall for women. If you do, you usually loose. Once you stop caring (and I mean really stop caring and not just say it), women are all over you. I never understood this until tides turned and the same happened to me. When someone is totally into you but you ain’t into them you really notice the stupid shit they do to get your attention - and it’s often not attracting.
Bingo!

Kataploom

Gold Member
This reminds me of a Korean girl I once tried the moves on. My mate's girlfriend brought her along on a weekend trip and we got to cuddling one night. I went in for a kiss and she was like, no no I have a boyfriend sorry. Anyway, later on my friend told me that she was testing me because she didn't want to feel bad and expected me to be 'more forceful'.

I was like bloody hell. You try that thing here and you'd never hear the last of it.

And that is why I still haven't slept with an Asian gril.

Hey, I've been in there too, but I'd rather fail the test than being an asshole with someone that isn't like that because she want me to read her mind... Most girls aren't like that anyway.

OT: Yep, you're the "one-shot spin-off episode every now and then", that or she wanted you to take the initiative instead of being more clear.

In both case, just don't get so invested in her, if she wants to meet again just be nice, have sex and enjoy without being too serious, it's good to have people you can spend a good time sometimes.

And ffs go out and get to know more people, you seem to need it, maybe you'll get to understand her more.

bitbydeath

Gold Member

Good thinking OP.
Just send her a dick pic and move on.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
for a minute i was trying to date this woman in Nashville. i live in a different state but it's not too far. we did some flirting and light kissing we had a few nice dates and stuff but no sex and she was always pushing me off when makeout sessions got intense. i was an idiot who kept pursuing and when a friend of mine got married in Nashville, decided to invite her and we'd go as a couple. I ended up going up there and meeting her after work, where we left and went to her friend's house. her friend was a dude. we hung out for a bit at his house and then she said she was tired and had to go to sleep. they got me a sheet and pillow and I slept on the floor while she fucked the dude in the room next door to me as I tried to go to sleep. it was the most humiliating shit of my life lol. haven't talked to her since. fuck that.

women who get a lot of attention and flirt a ton probably manage all kinds of relationships, they get away with tons of shit. but if they aren't going to respect you, the least you can do is respect yourself. walk away there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
for a minute i was trying to date this woman in Nashville. i live in a different state but it's not too far. we did some flirting and light kissing we had a few nice dates and stuff but no sex and she was always pushing me off when makeout sessions got intense. i was an idiot who kept pursuing and when a friend of mine got married in Nashville, decided to invite her and we'd go as a couple. I ended up going up there and meeting her after work, where we left and went to her friend's house. her friend was a dude. we hung out for a bit at his house and then she said she was tired and had to go to sleep. they got me a sheet and pillow and I slept on the floor while she fucked the dude in the room next door to me as I tried to go to sleep. it was the most humiliating shit of my life lol. haven't talked to her since. fuck that.

women who get a lot of attention and flirt a ton probably manage all kinds of relationships, they get away with tons of shit. but if they aren't going to respect you, the least you can do is respect yourself. walk away there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Dude that's fucked. She had zero respect for you. What a cunt.

Tesseract

Banned

giphy.gif

nush

Gold Member
decided to invite her and we'd go as a couple. I ended up going up there and meeting her after work, where we left and went to her friend's house. her friend was a dude. we hung out for a bit at his house and then she said she was tired and had to go to sleep. they got me a sheet and pillow and I slept on the floor while she fucked the dude in the room next door to me as I tried to go to sleep. it was the most humiliating shit of my life lol. haven't talked to her since. fuck that.

tumblr_otisdnD7aU1upvr5ao5_540.gif

Drake

This is literally the stuff of nightmares. I wouldn't have even stayed if I were you. I would have bounced and got a hotel room. I can't even imagine what the next morning was like.

spawn

MMM seems like you didn't make a move and you're acting more like a friend than a lover. What you need to do now is don't text her or call her or anything. If your friends with her on social media you need to go out with some friends. Preferably attractive female friends and post pics of you guys hanging out. If she is really into you then she will notice and then start texting you again, but next time she comes over you have to make a move. Don't be watching a movie or playing games. Just plow her ass.

Starfield

Maybe I can carve out a living in the outskirts of some city, become another man again. A quiet life for someone a quiet life for me

Anyways things cleared up and she told me she's veeery stressed bc of work related stuff, I didn't reply till 24hrs.

Papa

Banned
Maybe I can carve out a living in the outskirts of some city, become another man again. A quiet life for someone a quiet life for me

Anyways things cleared up and she told me she's veeery stressed bc of work related stuff, I didn't reply till 24hrs.

Nah man running away from problems is bitch mode. If you can somehow salvage this one and get some P you’re a man for life.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
She using you, probably sleeping around with anyone that gives her attention and calling on you when she's lonely and has got bored with them or they got bored with her.
When she stops replying she's found someone and they're not cuddling.
Want it to stop?
Fuck her good and hard then ignore her.
She'll be contacting you constantly until she has the upper hand.
But at the moment you in limbo.
She knows you like her and she likes your attention, but it's just fun to pass the time until she meets someone else.
Your her fallback guy.
She ain't worth it.

you were the hot sauce

she knew well in advance that she was having her some pork fried rice that night

and she said you know what would go nice with this pork fried rice? some HOT SAUCE

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Texas Pride

Banned
She's looking for an Alpha to fuck her dry and wear her ass out. She's given you a couple of chances to score from the goal line it sounds like. Fuck the field goal put the ball over the fucking line and call it a day. But I'd tell her the mind games will cost her anal with no lube. She'll think twice next time she tries pulling that shit.

Last edited:
This reminds me of a Korean girl I once tried the moves on. My mate's girlfriend brought her along on a weekend trip and we got to cuddling one night. I went in for a kiss and she was like, no no I have a boyfriend sorry. Anyway, later on my friend told me that she was testing me because she didn't want to feel bad and expected me to be 'more forceful'.

I was like bloody hell. You try that thing here and you'd never hear the last of it.

And that is why I still haven't slept with an Asian gril.

PapiKong

Banned
You shoulda fucked her OP. Who cares if you the side niqqa, just fuck as many hoes as possible and dont put girls on pedestals, man some girls are straight up NASTY lmao.

Top Bottom