• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you fuck a sex doll?

JimiNutz

Banned
Erm, it's just a sex toy, right?

I don't see how it's much different than masturbating except I get to cum in some plastic rather than on the floor/my chest/some socks etc.

I think it's only weird if you think you're in some kind of relationship with it. Otherwise it's just plastic around your dick rather than your hand.

NeoGiffer

ecfe52e3e880effeda3a37b639b594d02afe6f78b0e582cd777b416eb8c5db69.jpg

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Erm, it's just a sex toy, right?

I don't see how it's much different than masturbating except I get to cum in some plastic rather than on the floor/my chest/some socks etc.

I think it's only weird if you think you're in some kind of relationship with it. Otherwise it's just plastic around your dick rather than your hand.

Exactly how I look at it. Would I use a sex toy? Sure, if it felt good/better than jerking off with nothing. It's not like I'm in love with an inanimate object, I'm married, but also having a kid took the real woman out of the picture for months while she recovered. Having a sex bot could've made that whole situation way easier to endure.

GymWolf

Gold Member
No, but i have a cheap inflatable one with woman clothes in my room. (Standing against a wall)

It was a joke gift for my 18 birthday many years ago and i decided to keep it as a funny room ornament.
People laugh his ass off when they see her :ROFLMAO:

And no, she has no name...

GamingKaiju

If it was one of those robotic ones that vibrates on me then hell yea.

Just don't go on the second hand market for one though.

Gargus

Banned
It would have to be some kind of detroit become human level stuff because just banging a hunk of plastic doesnt sound interest me really.

iconmaster

Banned
The wife would strenuously object. There's some ambiguity around the word "would" here. Are you asking whether it could ever happen, or whether I'd wish to?

Last edited:
Sure, why not.

Pros and cons to everything. One solid pro is that when I'm done, I could just stick her in a closet. Seems pretty low maintenance. :p

Can't wait to see all those Reddit threads and 4chan pics that we'll have in 10 years :
• TIFU by cumming into a coconut sex doll
• Mushrooms growing from the jizz rag sex doll
• AITA for grounding my 12 yo daughter because she wants to buy sex toys doll online and being mad at my wife because encourages it?

The future.
So exciting.

Let's see.

wkjtbyo.jpg

hmmmmmmm

Nope.

ROFL.

Just think, some dudes actually boned that plastic floaty pool toy because they had no better options. Times were tough in 1970s :messenger_grinning_sweat:

...Welcome to 2019 though:

p2uIatv.png

Now > fast forward time to 2035: If you could 3D print that at home, as a teenage young man, what would you choose? I know what I would choose as a 2030s teenager. Western birth rates are low now (thanks to militant feminism) but they're going to flat line in fifteen years time.

If you're going to invest in anything right now, invest in petfood companies because there are going to be, a lot of lonely, crazy, cat ladies in the future.

Nymphae

Banned

You cum on the floor? Get some kleenex and some self control man :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Yes the time honoured tradition of shamefully using one's hand to gratify oneself in times of need is really no different than proudly using a multi thousand dollar, corpse-like, barbie doll bacteria trap that must be kept standing in a closet when the landlord is doing a unit inspection.

Galaed27310

Neo Member
I honestly would not. got a fleshlight a couple years back and only used it a couple of times before getting rid of it. rather the real thing lol

Nymphae

Banned
How does one heat this thing up before use anyway? You give this thing a warm bath before you fuck it every time? Wouldn't it always feel like fucking a cold and unconcious person otherwise? Hot.

Top Bottom