• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you fuck a sex doll?

Greedings

Nah. I usually crack on off when everyone has left home. Sometimes only have 10mins. I don’t want to roll out the doll, fuck and clean up with post-coital depression all in 10 mins. That’s more than a man can bare.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
If I was, say, in my 50's, single, tired of the dating scene and just wanted to be alone, play my video games, watch some sports, go out with my buddies etc...

I'd drop the 6 grand on one.

To start back over or to look at that age would be agonizing.
Dealing with someone's kids, the cost of dating, buying gifts, arguments, etc..

You got just a few options in my opinion by that age.
Jack off a bunch
Rake yourself over the coals of divorcees, widows, moms, etc..
Blow money on prostitutes
Etc..

Drop the 5, 6, etc.. grand and make a custom dream girl.
Just wheel it out on a bored Fri/Sat night and make it an event.

Yes, it be weird to have one and be in a relationship. And it be REALLY weird to humanize it. That shit would be in the closet 99% of the time. Not treating it human or dressing it up

Would save money, time, stress etc..

This all real boils down to the fact that its incredibly anti-male that we see using sex toys as 'anti-masculine'
Nobody would be saying shit if a woman spent 5grand on the 'Pussy-Annihilator 5000z' sex machine.

Edit- (yes, I looked lol)As for the heating issues. Some have self warmers, use heating blankets, and you can also use a heating wand for the vagoo!

Zqam3Bi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was, say, in my 50's, single, tired of the dating scene and just wanted to be alone, play my video games, watch some sports, go out with my buddies etc...

I'd drop the 6 grand on one.

To start back over or to look at that age would be agonizing.
Dealing with someone's kids, the cost of dating, buying gifts, arguments, etc..

You got just a few options in my opinion by that age.
Jack off a bunch
Rake yourself over the coals of divorcees, widows, moms, etc..
Blow money on prostitutes
Etc..

Drop the 5, 6, etc.. grand and make a custom dream girl.
Just wheel it out on a bored Fri/Sat night and make it an event.

Yes, it be weird to have one and be in a relationship. And it be REALLY weird to humanize it. That shit would be in the closet 99% of the time. Not treating it human or dressing it up

Would save money, time, stress etc..

This all real boils down to the fact that its incredibly anti-male that we see using sex toys as 'anti-masculine'
Nobody would be saying shit if a woman spent 5grand on the 'Pussy-Annihilator 5000z' sex machine.

Edit- (yes, I looked lol)As for the heating issues. Some have self warmers, use heating blankets, and you can also use a heating wand for the vagoo!

Zqam3Bi.jpg

There is an actual documentary about this as well that I watched on Channel 5 in the UK.

They were kind of accepted by their friends that the guy was alone and just needed a little company (even if the sex doll doesn't talk back).

I wouldn't judge if they have had enough of real women.

Last edited:
Man, I didn’t know sex dolls were getting so... Realistic. I’d consider it to be honest. Gotta be better than using my hand, right?

Ar¢tos

I mean... If they ever make a sex doll that looks like this:
714191.jpg
Then, yeah, totally!

Riven326

Banned
I can't go through the video in-depth because I'm at work, but here is one of the things I watched a while back where the guys talk about their lives with their RealDolls.

The most fascinating thing is how women feel intimidated by these dolls. The physical features are basically designed to be "perfect". It makes me wonder if women and men will react with hostility towards androids in the future, given that they will be made to physically perfect as well.

The most fascinating thing is how women feel intimidated by these dolls. The physical features are basically designed to be "perfect". It makes me wonder if women and men will react with hostility towards androids in the future, given that they will be made to physically perfect as well.

Sometimes I wish I could have an artificial body like in Ghost in the Shell. I could be flawless.

I doubt androids/gynoids would be made to look attractive unless they were specifically built for shagging.

For jobs like waiting staff or receptionists, I can see them looking pretty, but unintimidating, maybe even like a caricature or stereotype.

For just basic menial labour and everyday work though, you'd want sonething cheap, personable and unthreatening. Less Michael Fassbender's David in Prometheus, more Red Dwarf's Kryton.

pwtwC8B.jpg

I doubt androids/gynoids would be made to look attractive unless they were specifically built for shagging.

For jobs like waiting staff or receptionists, I can see them looking pretty, but unintimidating, maybe even like a caricature or stereotype.

For just basic menial labour and everyday work though, you'd want sonething cheap, personable and unthreatening. Less Michael Fassbender's David in Prometheus, more Red Dwarf's Kryton.

pwtwC8B.jpg

Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the lightbulb...

Last edited:
Top Bottom