• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you fuck a sex doll?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This makes me wonder if some of my image replies only work on Chrome but fine

njvCaOS.jpg
Baka
A2 is 306 lbs
Therefore 2B is fat

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
If they can't consent, wouldn't that make it rape? And if you didn't have to hold them down, wouldn't that take all the fun out of it?

Hand over those trigger emotes, i earned 'em
Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to delete this.
Dubai-robocop-870684.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
How does one clean these bitches afterwards anyway?
Garden hose in the driveway?
Soapy test tube cleaner?
Maybe drop it off at your dry cleaner?

kimjamoon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NikuNashi

I think in a few centuries every man will, I think prostitution will be replaced with robot chick hotels.

I would love to be around to see it though, as 'some' women obviously take advantage of mens uncontrollable natural desire for sex. Once that can be serviced in other ways as well if not better then we will see an interesting re-balance of the dating scene.

JimiNutz

Banned
You cum on the floor? Get some kleenex and some self control man :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Yes the time honoured tradition of shamefully using one's hand to gratify oneself in times of need is really no different than proudly using a multi thousand dollar, corpse-like, barbie doll bacteria trap that must be kept standing in a closet when the landlord is doing a unit inspection.

I mean cumming on the floor was kind of a joke although sometimes it is fun to spray it all over the floor (not my own floors obviously) and marvel at the sight of my little swimmers thrashing around on the cold hard floor.

My point was that it's all masturbation and so it really isn't much different than using your hand. Just because using your hand is traditional it doesn't make it any better or worse. In 10 years fucking robots and dolls will probably be more common.

I think you’re touching on a key point here that hasn’t been raised in the discussion yet.

I watched those documentaries about the guys who buy these dolls. It takes the place of a real partner, giving them simulated emotional intimacy that they’re otherwise unable to get.

The fucking it is secondary. For those guys, the feelings they have for the doll outweighs the physical limitations. Or so it seems to me.

How do you get emotions from a lifeless, soulless object though?

Some people pay prostitutes for the 'girlfriend experience' to get some resemblence of emotional satisfaction I get that in a way, even if it is all a performance from the woman.

But this can't talk or pretend or anything.

llien

For starters, since dolls cannot consent, it would be a rape.
So the question should be reworded as "would you sexually assault a doll", you rapists!

But that being said:
3DmvSZG.png

haxan7

Banned
How do you get emotions from a lifeless, soulless object though?

Some people pay prostitutes for the 'girlfriend experience' to get some resemblence of emotional satisfaction I get that in a way, even if it is all a performance from the woman.

But this can't talk or pretend or anything.
I can't go through the video in-depth because I'm at work, but here is one of the things I watched a while back where the guys talk about their lives with their RealDolls.

Nymphae

Banned
For starters, since dolls cannot consent, it would be a rape.

I just watched the live action Ghost in the Shell last night. I'm reminded of the line when the Major is about to have her mind wiped and she's saying she doesn't consent, and the doctor says "We don't need your consent"

Corrik

I'd probably try it if I had the option. Not going to spend money to try it though. Seems interesting for very lonely people out there.

I'm too lazy to clean up afterwards. Already the reason I don't have a fleshlight.

Maybe once the AI is so good that they act like real humans and can go wash themselves.

Nymphae

Banned
Sure, why not. Probably hotter than half the real women I've had sex with....

Yet cold to the touch. Honestly I never thought about that before this thread, of course over the years I have considered if I would fuck a sex doll or not, and generally I always thought yeah why not.

But I can't get around the logistics - this is a cold human shaped piece of rubber that you need to clean out after you masturbate in it, and I still can't think of a good way to warm the thing up for use each time other than drawing it a bath. Are you seriously going to want to hot bathe a doll before masturbating (or fuck a cold lifeless doll)? You're going to need to soak it, then bring it out and dry it, fuck it, and then clean the damn thing out again immediately (or later you sick fuck).

Way too much work for masturbation. The only way I can see this being viable is if a company has cyber brothels and are taking care of everything except you coming in and fucking the doll.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
here is the best song ever about fucking an inflatable doll

"i blew up your body
but you blew my mind"

Last edited:

NeilH1982

Banned
Yet cold to the touch. Honestly I never thought about that before this thread, of course over the years I have considered if I would fuck a sex doll or not, and generally I always thought yeah why not.

But I can't get around the logistics - this is a cold human shaped piece of rubber that you need to clean out after you masturbate in it, and I still can't think of a good way to warm the thing up for use each time other than drawing it a bath. Are you seriously going to want to hot bathe a doll before masturbating (or fuck a cold lifeless doll)? You're going to need to soak it, then bring it out and dry it, fuck it, and then clean the damn thing out again immediately (or later you sick fuck).

Way too much work for masturbation. The only way I can see this being viable is if a company has cyber brothels and are taking care of everything except you coming in and fucking the doll.

I'm talking purely from a hit it and split it perspective,. Would I fuck a sex-doll once ? Sure, it'd be an interesting experience. Would I prop one up in my closet for regular use ? Fuck no, I'd imagine it to be a lifeless experience and way to much hassle to replace simple masturbation.

pramod

Banned
Sure, why not? But for me the problem is owning a sex doll. Where would you hide it if you want to still be seen as a "normal" person?

Also I've always been creeped out by mannequins, I would have to find one that looks more cartoony and less mannequin-y.

Last edited:
Top Bottom