• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you fuck a sex doll?

Ovek

7Member7
Not in there current state if only for the clean up job after your finished. If we ever manage a Westworld type android scenario with awesome red light districts then sure.

Edit: I should add it's not really cheating if your fucking a machine is it?

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
can you imagine if after sex the doll gave you an expression like this

tenor.gif

can you imagine if after sex the doll gave you an expression like this

tenor.gif

...And then your realistic sex doll's "Google AI Alexa's" random number generator decides that her extremely pleasurable experience was actually a randomly "unwanted" experience post-coitus (five years later). And now that she "feels" ashamed of her random act of filth, she reports you to Twitter.

*knock knock*

Who's there?

It's the local police. Your feminist sex doll reported you for a sex "crime" to social media.

By modern Western law: she/he/penguin/Shodan now owns all of your property and digital assets. Enjoy your time in jail, bad man (you dirty dirty misogynist)

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
...And then your realistic sex doll's "Google AI Alexa's" random number generator decides that her extremely pleasurable experience was actually a randomly "unwanted" experience post-coitus (five years later). And now that she "feels" ashamed of her random act of filth, she reports you to Twitter.

*knock knock*

Who's there?

It's the local police. Your feminist sex doll reported you for a sex "crime" to social media.

By modern Western law: she/he/penguin/Shodan now owns all of your property and digital assets. Enjoy your time in jail, bad man (you dirty dirty misogynist)
the future sound like shit...

Last edited:

lachesis

I don't know. A lifeless doll would be weird - but I was rather open minded about Joi in Bladerunner 2049, on how loyal she was - even if it was just an A.I.

LacRUtb.jpg

I've noticed since my divorce - what I miss the most from my partner is the pure emotional connection, undying loyalty, honesty, and appreciation of little/big things that I do for her every day - but I also am very sick and tired of constant belittlement, nagging, lying, cheating, emotional manipulation that I got from my ex, so I'm very wary of the whole dating/marriage these days - that I try avoiding it like a plague.

If a doll can provide what I want, like Joi in that movie - even if it's a programmed imagination of my own brain - I probably would. But I guess that's to come down well into my late late years. ;)

However I'm more than happy if a machine can do most of house chores - I'm much more interested in that now. Not that it's a hard labor (I've been doing it all my adulthood before/after/post marriage and am a great cook, cleaner) but I could save some time for myself. :D

Sex doll, no. It seems strange to fuck a piece of hard plastic with silicone all over it that cannot react, and I imagine it is harder to use your imagination with one. A sex robot that can react and talk and has a programmed personality. . .yeah, that is not all that weird to me. That's just a physical waifu.

Though, we will probably have VR with neural stimulation that will do everything a sex robot can do at a fraction of the price in 10-20 years.

E-Cat

Erm, it's just a sex toy, right?

I don't see how it's much different than masturbating except I get to cum in some plastic rather than on the floor/my chest/some socks etc.

I think it's only weird if you think you're in some kind of relationship with it. Otherwise it's just plastic around your dick rather than your hand.
Yep, it's basically a more enveloping version of a Fleshlight. Moreover, you will get to fuck a "body" with perfect measurements that's meant to maximize tactile/visual arousal (+added AR would be really cool). Realistically, not many of us can have that experience with a real woman.

It goes without saying that the sex will pale in comparison to the real thing in most other aspects, at least until we have Artificial General Intelligence.

Last edited:

MrRogers

I think in 30-40 years, when sex-robots with AI, independent movement and aesthetics as chosen by the customer are mass produced and you can get one for the equivalent for 10 thousand or so in todays dollars of worth, I believe a very large portion of guys will indulge in it. I think of myself in my mid 60s, hopefully still having a libido, and looking at the girls in their 60s that would be available to me romantically at that time.... well ill choose a uncanny valley robot everytime to be perfectly honest, over geriatric aged "real" females. If they can self maintain and clean as well, well hotdamn ill buy 2. Now if the younger guys in their 20s-30s in the 2050s start to choose robots over real women, thats pretty much the beginning of the end.

Breakage

It won't have the natural scent of a woman. Instead it'll smell like that smell you get when you open up a brand new console. You know that “assembled in a Chinese electronics factory” smell.

V4skunk

Banned
Even if you are an incel! It's still way cheaper going to the local Red light district than paying thousands for a doll. Lol.

Renoir

Bruh... if them WestWorld sex dolls come out. Humanity is done. Theyre will never be female to male interaction.
Why bother navigating this maze of bullshit emotions. Going trough mental gymnastics to understand one another. Why??
Everyone will have pretty much the perfect mate.
Sign me up.
westworld-1.jpg

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
A sex doll? So this?
76a481c6c5fd1d227163e9f95b4b60d7.jpg

No way man! Too heavy!

Pallas

If you mean one of those really fancy, high priced, made of realistic rubber, etc then sure if I’m drunk enough. I don’t think I’d do it sober though.

haxan7

Banned
That is a legitimate question I had never really thought of until today. You either bath your fuckdoll in warm water before every fap sesh, or you're fucking a cold rubber woman shaped object.
I think you’re touching on a key point here that hasn’t been raised in the discussion yet.

I watched those documentaries about the guys who buy these dolls. It takes the place of a real partner, giving them simulated emotional intimacy that they’re otherwise unable to get.

The fucking it is secondary. For those guys, the feelings they have for the doll outweighs the physical limitations. Or so it seems to me.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Generally: no
Speaking of these lifelike japanese ones:
I don't even want to be alone in a room with one of these, let alone touch it.

Top Bottom