• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's Fashion/Make-Up/Accessories Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've got a question.

What is a good foundation for SUPER fair skin? I can't find one that's light enough to blend in with my skin so I don't look like I'm wearing war paint every time I need to use a little foundation.

I'm trying to shop on a budget, too (which is probably part of the problem). Is there anything affordable for us pale chicks?

Robot1X

Neo Member
You definitely need to add a link to makeupalley.com!

Attackthebase said:
Anyway, makeup question! Can a man who has a lot of, for lack of a better word, girly features pull off makeup effectively?

No.

Fetts_Jets said:

What is a good foundation for SUPER fair skin? I can't find one that's light enough to blend in with my skin so I don't look like I'm wearing war paint every time I need to use a little foundation.

I'm trying to shop on a budget, too (which is probably part of the problem). Is there anything affordable for us pale chicks?

Go to somewhere like MAC/ULTA/ Sephora and ask them there. Often, you can try different ones to see which will match or they can recommend one to you. Are you cool, neutral, or warm undertone?

Glasswork

As a guy, I was always really jealous of my sisters because they got to wear henna, it's so beautiful ;A;

XUYxcl.jpg

FXbOs.jpg

Any girls here ever tried it?

Glasswork said:
As I guy, I was always really jealous of my sisters because they got to wear henna, it's so beautiful ;A;

XUYxcl.jpg

FXbOs.jpg

Damn, aren't those temporary? How long does it take to do all that? And then it only lasts for a week or so?

Looks pretty cool, but personally I think I'd do something a bit less ornate for something so temporary.

Boots in a climate that doesn't warrant boots are the ultimate fashion faux pas for women for me. I kind of have a love hate relationship with fashion anyway, I can appreciate people wanting to look nice but the more people go out of their way to look uniquely fashionable the more I'm turned off. Impractical clothes worn because their fashionable are the worst, and while I don't think I'm an overly judgmental person usually, seeing someone wearing snow boots in May definitely makes me not want to talk to them.

Glasswork

dr3upmushroom said:
Damn, aren't those temporary? How long does it take to do all that? And then it only lasts for a week or so?

Looks pretty cool, but personally I think I'd do something a bit less ornate for something so temporary.

Yeah, they are temporary, usually last less then month or so and it takes a day for them to dry.
Around here in the Persian Gulf states they are only worn on special occasions, like marriages, important parties, Eid and things like that, never just for fun on a random day, too much trouble.

suzu said:
I like leggings and (dark wash) jeggings. lol. I make sure to cover my cooch and butt though.
What's the deal with camel toe, anyways?

Do women not realize they should cover up more? Do they not care? Do they get a thrill from being so exposed?

I guess it's just one of those things where no woman wants to believe that she can't dress properly, so no woman knowingly wears overly tight leggings/ sweats/ whatever. But then she's totally oblivious to her vagina showing through her pants, and who's going to tell her? Surely no one who doesn't know her, and it might even be tough for her friends to bring it up. Some people feel awkward telling people they have a booger showing, this is much more awkward than that, plus it can't be fixed. If your with a girl friend at the beach and you notice she has a camel toe going on, what do you do? Do you tell her right away, hoping that she has enough money on her to buy a new pair of pants on the spot? Do you wait until you get home, saving her the embarrassment of walking around with her cooch on display but also ruining your day because you're dreading the conversation the whole time?

It really is a horrible situation. Women are socialized into believe they have to wear skin-tight pants and makeup, can't some socially responsible advertising firm find some way to convince them not to wear overly tight sweats. I assume you can still get pretty tight without revealing too much. Or maybe we can instate a law requiring Hollister and A+F to include a complimentary crotch smoothing device with every pair of leggings?

suzu

I assume it's because they think it isn't noticeable to people.. If it's someone I know I just tell them (discreetly).

--

For foundation and such, you should go to those makeup counters and ask the ladies there for help finding the right match for your skin tone. And also practicing how to blend it in perfectly into your skin.

Glasswork said:
Also, I guess this is a good place to ask.
What do the girls of GAF think about guys wearing jewelry?
It depend n the guy. If he is a cool, confidant guy, he can wear anything. However, the real answer, watches. Watches are super sexy.
This thread needs to discuss shampoo so I can steal ideas and suggestions.
I have a sensitive scalp, so I use a lot of scalp related products. I use Lush's Rehab Shampoo, Lush's Soak and Float Shampoo Bar, Lush's Squeaky Green Shampoo Bar, and Head and Shoulders. I try to use a different shampoo every day.

Well, my Sephora package came in! I can't test them out until this weekend, but I am already excited.
Guerlain Meteoriets in Beige Tint: $56
IMG_09581-1.jpg

I plan on using it as a finishing powder, but it's also intended as a highlighter. It comes in three shades, but it's so light that it doesn't make much of a difference which one you use. The three shades are: Teint rosé (for fair/cool tones) ,Teint beige (Neutral/warm tones) and
Teint doré (darker/warmer tones). A lot of people may be turned off by the price, but a single case will seriously last YEARS. You're saving money in the long run. This is my first guerlain purchase.

I've also been interested in their other skin products, especially their Parure Gold Rejuvenating Gold Radiance Foundation ($76) and the light perfecting primer ($65/ 1oz). But at those prices, they are a luxury. Unlike the powder, these are liquids so they will only last a couple of months at the most. Meaning I'll never get them :(. I've heard the teracotta bronzers are amazing as well

Urban Decay's All Night Spray: Travel size $11
P1020862-1.jpg

For all the times I'm out late night partying. This will be my secret weapon. Unlike Guerlain's products, I havent tested this out at all :(

alfieri

Neo Member
Fetts_Jets said:

I had that problem. I'm not a redhead, but I've got the skin tone of one. To save you my mistakes of wasting money on various expensive foundations, just buy a cheap white foundation (I know Manic Panic do one in the US) and mix it with a good quality foundation you like until it matches your skin tone better.

One little piece of advice - don't ever trust make up counter girls. They will just pick the lightest shade and tell you it looks wonderful, even if you look orange. Remember, their job is selling stuff, so they'll say anything to get you to buy their products.

alfieri said:
I had that problem. I'm not a redhead, but I've got the skin tone of one. To save you my mistakes of wasting money on various expensive foundations, just buy a cheap white foundation (I know Manic Panic do one in the US) and mix it with a good quality foundation you like until it matches your skin tone better.

One little piece of advice - don't ever trust make up counter girls. They will just pick the lightest shade and tell you it looks wonderful, even if you look orange. Remember, their job is selling stuff, so they'll say anything to get you to buy their products.
Really? I've always had awesome experiences involving make up counter people. As long as there is a mirror in front of me while they test the product on me, I can usually tell if it matches.

alfieri said:

I am a makeup counter girl.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Fetts_Jets said:

i have suuuuper fair irish skin and i use this korean bb cream:

1.jpg

i call it the perfect compromise between full on foundation and tinted moisturizer.
i hate wearing foundation, but this is really nice and light and just glides onto your face, yet still provides coverage and is buildable if you need it to be.

and the best part: INVISIBLE. no creasing, no cakiness, no melting off your face if you sweat, no dry patches, just smooth, healthy, dewy-looking skin.

if you have oily skin i would recommend the hot pink one instead:

New_hotpink_BB_05.jpg

it is ever so slightly darker, but it will still blend nicely to very fair complexions. it has better oil control than the diamond absolute total and i use it a lot in the winter when my skin tends to freak out a bit and get oily.

i get them online from http://www.skin79northamerica.com/

cloudwalking said:
i have suuuuper fair irish skin and i use this korean bb cream

i get them online from http://www.skin79northamerica.com/
Thanks! This seems to be the sort of thing I'm looking for. I'll have to look into it some more :)

Arsenic Yellow said:
Go to somewhere like MAC/ULTA/ Sephora and ask them there. Often, you can try different ones to see which will match or they can recommend one to you. Are you cool, neutral, or warm undertone?
There's actually a MAC store not far from here so I'll check that out also since I'm honestly not sure which tone I am. I think cool?... that or neutral (I think >_>).

Thanks if the info :)

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Fetts_Jets said:
Thanks! This seems to be the sort of thing I'm looking for. I'll have to look into it some more :)

glad to be of help! i struggled for the longest time to find something to match my skin tone as well, until bb cream was recommended to me. the idea is that to koreans/japanese/chinese very pale skin is desirable, so they tend to skew their bb cream and foundation shades on the lighter side of the spectrum.

someone suggested skin79 and i thought it was worth a shot to try it out, and i was not disappointed! their bb cream is now a holy grail item for me and i rarely leave the house without it on. but besides bb cream, they have some really amazing skincare items too. i can vouch for their moisturizers, toners, scrubs, and masks. all amazing! next time, i'm going to try out one of their cleansers.

Devolution said:
The first but not the last. I think wearing leggings in general as pants is a faux pas, and I've gotten into arguments with other women about it.

There was a time when I would agree with you, until I tried some leggings on earlier this year and realized how goddamn comfortable they were. The aren't super tight in the crotch the way jeans are and they're breathable! I've started wearing bike shorts under some of my skirts to keep my thighs from rubbing too much while I'm walking and avoid chafing. And your ass still looks awesome in them!

Fetts_Jets said:

There's actually a MAC store not far from here so I'll check that out also since I'm honestly not sure which tone I am. I think cool?... that or neutral (I think >_>).

Thanks if the info :)
There are some tricks to tell. Look at the veins on your wrists/arms. If they are blue, you are cool, green, you are warm. If you can't tell, then you are neutral. Though most neutrals are still slightly warm or cool. I'm extremely fair, neutral slightly leaning warm.

Arsenic Yellow said:
There are some tricks to tell. Look at the veins on your wrists/arms. If they are blue, you are cool, green, you are warm. If you can't tell, then you are neutral. Though most neutrals are still slightly warm or cool. I'm extremely fair, neutral slightly leaning warm.
Awesome. Think I might be a neutral since I can't tell. Although I'm betting that starring at a white computer screen is helping my eyes any, lol. I'll have to look again a little later on in the day.

Fetts_Jets said:
Awesome. Think I might be a neutral since I can't tell. Although I'm betting that starring at a white computer screen is helping my eyes any, lol. I'll have to look again a little later on in the day.
My wrists are bluer while my arm is greener. Do you burn or tan out in the sun? Cool tones usually have a pink undertone while warm is yellow. I have yellow undertones which makes me lean more toward the warm side.

Arsenic Yellow said:
My wrists are bluer while my arm is greener. Do you burn or tan out in the sun? Cool tones usually have a pink undertone while warm is yellow. I have yellow undertones which makes me lean more toward the warm side.
Same here. Blue towards the wrist, greener in my arms. As for tanning/burning I don't really do either. I'll just have to play around with different foundations and see what works :)

alfieri

Neo Member
deadmeadow88 said:
I am a makeup counter girl.

I have nothing personal against makeup counter girls. Most times, I'm glad they are there, as it's great to be able to try a product and decide for myself if I want to buy it. However, I'm not going to trust the opinions of anyone who has been hired by the company that wants to sell me stuff, regardless of how honest they may actually be.

In my own personal experience, the only time a makeup counter lady admitted the colour didn't look right is when she had an alternative product to try. Maybe you wouldn't do that, but there are an awful lot of makeup counter ladies who would.

Egnirys

I forgot to also add Karmaloop! They have a large selection from different styles of clothing and great customer service. They're very helpful with any questions on sizing and the return policy is reasonable.

I just discovered this AMAZING oil based perfume store I had been lookig for a new scent ever since I started boycotting Giorgio Armani products. Unique fragrances, packaging and website. Hoping to find a decent Almond/Magnolia/Gardenia scent.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab or BPAL

The website is a little difficult to navigate through, because they have such a large selection and a weird website design, but their packaging is super cute, and they run fairly cheap.

They have a whoe bunch of interesting collection. One "The District" is new orleans inspired smells. I'm hoping to find a scent there that will remind me of home when I move to boston.

Egnirys

Arsenic Yellow said:
I just discovered this AMAZING oil based perfume store I had been lookig for a new scent ever since I started boycotting Giorgio Armani products. Unique fragrances, packaging and website. Hoping to find a decent Almond/Magnolia/Gardenia scent.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab or BPAL

The website is a little difficult to navigate through, because they have such a large selection and a weird website design, but their packaging is super cute, and they run fairly cheap.

They have a whoe bunch of interesting collection. One "The District" is new orleans inspired smells. I'm hoping to find a scent there that will remind me of home when I move to boston.
If you like BPAL and Lush you may like Villainess. They make a bunch of soaps and scrubs. I like the Dulces en Fuego because of the cracked black pepper can easily get rid of any paint or gesso on my arms or hands.

Recent purchases? Hm...Well, I bought these Minimus "barefoot running" shoes from a New Balance store today:

CIMG19493.jpg

They're pretty awesome, and they definitely stand out. I thought my feet would hurt and would have to adjust to the difference in cushioning, but, so far, I haven't noticed any difference.

I don't buy clothes all that often - like sporadically, few times a year it seems. I do like these stores though:

- Alternative Apparel
- American Apparel
- American Eagle
- Asos
- Banana Republic
- Caliroots
- J. Crew
- Karmaloop
- New Balance
- Shoebiz SF
- SportieLA
- Urban Outfitters
- Zappos

As for hygiene products, I'm really basic. I only use Dr. Bronner's peppermint liquid soap for both body and hair. Cetaphil & Stridex for the face; and to moisturize both hair and face, I use virgin olive oil.

I don't use makeup.

Egnirys said:
If you like BPAL and Lush you may like Villainess. They make a bunch of soaps and scrubs. I like the Dulces en Fuego because of the cracked black pepper can easily get rid of any paint or gesso on my arms or hands.
Thank you so much for this site, I've been looking specifically for an almond scent (it's my favorite smell) and a magnolia/gardenia scent. This has both. I'm ordering Silk & Cyanide as well as Moonlight & Magnolias tonight!!!

Edit: Nevermind Moonlight and magnolias is a soap. Ugh. I'll never find that southern smell I'm looking for.

yuna55

Meh. My jeggings are as expensive as really nice jeans from the same stores, and are just stretchy skinny jeans. They look like regular jeans, down to the pockets, zippers, etc.

Not all jeggings are:
Hue+skinny+jeans+jeggings.jpg

(thank god)

Also, I only use Bare Escentuals makeup at this point.

Jin34

Devolution said:
I've seen Ugg boots in PR, it doesn't get below 70 there for the most part.

That's cool though, it's like carrying a big sign that says "Don't Date Me, Bro!".

lennedsay said:
Also, I only use Bare Escentuals makeup at this point.
I cant use anything from them. They have an ingredient that can cause terrible acne after a few months of use (for some skins), though I cant remember what it's called. Perhaps it's bismuth?
Edit: but if it works for you, work it! :)

Glasswork said:
Also, I guess this is a good place to ask.
What do the girls of GAF think about guys wearing jewelry?

Jewelry doesn't really matter to me but I can't stand any guy who wears a super expensive watch. It's meant to serve a function, not to be attractive, and no matter how much money you spend on it it isn't really going to look any better. It just seems so wasteful. Then again, I don't think I've spent more than $150 on a piece of clothing yet, much less an accessory.

I wanted to talk about my favorite drugstore brands. Here are a few
Milani
Their Website
After reading a review on Temptalia about their eyeliners, I just had to pick them up for myself. After a few weeks of using them, I have fallen completely in love, so much so that they are replacing my Urban Decay 24/7 liners. So far, I've tested the LIQUIF EYE Metallic Eyeliner Pencil (5.99) in Aqua and Gold and the LIQUIF'EYE Liquid Eye Liner Automatic Propel Pencil (5.99) in Purple. Both have amazing color payoff, texture, and longevity. Wearing it on top of primer and shadow, it lasts literally all day without any fading or smudging. It also works great on the waterline, which is why it's replacing my Urban Decay liners. I plan on buying their entire set of eyeliners. It's almost shocking how good these are, considering the price is almost a third of Urban Decay's coveted 24/7. You can typically find Milani products at: CVS, Walgreens, Target, WinneDixie, Sears, and Kmart

Wet n Wild Cosmetics
Their Website
I had never used any wet and Wild products (aside from their nail polish) until I started seeing rave reviews about their eye shadow palettes that launched in 2010. The eye shadows come in: Singles (1.99), Trios (3 shadows for 2.99), Palettes (6 shadows for 4.99) and Collections (8 for 4.99-6.99). I picked up a palette (pride) and a trio (Sweet as candy). The color quality is amazing. They are easily blended and its shocking how good of a product this is considering the price. You can probably get the whole collection of shadows for under $50.
I've also that their lipstick is pretty god, but I've never tried it.

My buys/orders for the week:
EcoTools Powder Brush
Guerlain Terracotta Loose Powder Kohl Liner 01 Black
Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky! Tint set
Urban Decay 15th anniversary Palette (literally just came in the mail as I was typing this)

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I am one of those extremely unfortunate people who were born with very dry skin. SO putting on make-up is like a nightmare, every kind of foundation or even tinted moisturiser cakes up on my skin... I've tried tons of face moisturisers but nothing seemed to work. But then I watched Pixiwoo sisters on youtube (one of the three make-up gurus that I love, them their sister in law pixi2woo and Lisa Eldridge) recommend Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream, and boy does this cream work like a treat! And it's only £8 for a 50ml tube!

Also, recently bought a foundation Vitalumiere from Chanel, which is extremely sheer but AMAZING for dry skin. It's like a moisturiser with tiny bit of coverage. I love it! I have their Pro Lumiere one that I use for special occasions since it's a tiny bit heavy, they say it's full but imo it's medium coverage.

I want to try Jemma Kidd's light as air foundation, because it's like Vitalumiere but with less glow. I like the dewy glow but it can be a bit much in the summer, and I hate using powder on my face. Also wanted to try another moisturiser that pixiwoo sisters recommended for dry skin but it's like over £16ish which is a bit expensive for a moisturiser... Maybe after I've gone through my Oilatum face cream.

Arsenic Yellow said:
I wanted to talk about my favorite drugstore brands. Here are a few
Milani
Their Website
Wish they sold here in UK, I've heard a lot of good things about them!

Fetts_Jets said:

Make up forever HD? I think its a bit on the expensive side, though, not sure. Still cheaper than MAC. If you're from the UK than Bourjois healthy mix or 10 hour sleep effect would be perfect. The palest one is 51, which really is extremely pale, so I think that would suit you well. Plus, they're very light coverage, which you can build up to medium. They look extremely natural and don't look heavy or cakey at all, best thing about them is that they're so inexpensive, only £10 for 30ml bottle.

daffy

Banned
Jin34 said:
That's cool though, it's like carrying a big sign that says "Don't Date Me, Bro!".
how about no

edit:

dr3upmushroom said:
What's the deal with camel toe, anyways?

Do women not realize they should cover up more? Do they not care? Do they get a thrill from being so exposed?

I guess it's just one of those things where no woman wants to believe that she can't dress properly, so no woman knowingly wears overly tight leggings/ sweats/ whatever. But then she's totally oblivious to her vagina showing through her pants, and who's going to tell her? Surely no one who doesn't know her, and it might even be tough for her friends to bring it up. Some people feel awkward telling people they have a booger showing, this is much more awkward than that, plus it can't be fixed. If your with a girl friend at the beach and you notice she has a camel toe going on, what do you do? Do you tell her right away, hoping that she has enough money on her to buy a new pair of pants on the spot? Do you wait until you get home, saving her the embarrassment of walking around with her cooch on display but also ruining your day because you're dreading the conversation the whole time?

It really is a horrible situation. Women are socialized into believe they have to wear skin-tight pants and makeup, can't some socially responsible advertising firm find some way to convince them not to wear overly tight sweats. I assume you can still get pretty tight without revealing too much. Or maybe we can instate a law requiring Hollister and A+F to include a complimentary crotch smoothing device with every pair of leggings?

Why don't you find a woman in real life and ask her?

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Devolution said:
Leggings are better as undergarments for skirts or a long shirt. Wearing them as pants though is tacky.
Agreed. They're just so.. unflattering on most women. Jeans are awesome.

I don't have a face care regime, maybe I should but goddamn, all those cleansers and toners and what not... Too many things to use. A nice hydrating moisturiser and I'm good. I do however take off what little make-up I put on myself during the day before I go to sleep.

Glasswork said:
As a guy, I was always really jealous of my sisters because they got to wear henna, it's so beautiful ;A;

XUYxcl.jpg

FXbOs.jpg

I love henna tatoos, haven't had them done in years though.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Inanna said:
I don't have a face care regime, maybe I should but goddamn, all those cleansers and toners and what not... Too many things to use. A nice hydrating moisturiser and I'm good. I do however take off what little make-up I put on myself during the day before I go to sleep

i used to be the same, but in the last year or so i've really become obsessed with skincare. i have so many skincare products lying around in my bathroom that i recently had to buy a whole new shelf to house all of them because they had taken over my countertop completely.

my favourite skincare brands are kiehl's and skin79.

since you mentioned you have very dry skin, i must recommend this. i was hesitant to give nivea a try (it's HUGE here in switzerland), but i caved last winter since i needed a quick fix for my super dry skin. so i picked up this aqua sensation cream from nivea and man, do i love it!

1_44022_07_2010_png.png

it has shea butter, so it's really rich and creamy and you only need a tiiiny bit to cover your entire face. my skin sucks it all right up and it feels super hydrating, with no shine/greasiness. i bought the dry skin version, there is one for normal skin too. for people with normal skin i wouldn't recommend the pink (dry skin) version, i think it might go on greasy for them.

i also really like their regenerating night cream, my one tiny gripe with it is that it goes on quite thick so if it's a hot night you might sweat a bit on your face while wearing it as it's not all that breathable. but you do wake up with wonderfully supple, non-dry skin.

i have a lot of products, and a lot of high end stuff, but i find myself coming back to the nivea products i have quite often. they are just so cheap and reliable.

I'm looking for a good face primer. What do ya'll use, and what sort of skin do you have? Do you know any primers oil or silicone free? Before I buy anything really expensive, I want to try Milk of Magnesium as a primer. I have used it before to sleep in or as a mask, but I've never applied it lightly as a primer.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
cloudwalking said:
i used to be the same, but in the last year or so i've really become obsessed with skincare. i have so many skincare products lying around in my bathroom that i recently had to buy a whole new shelf to house all of them because they had taken over my countertop completely.

my favourite skincare brands are kiehl's and skin79.

since you mentioned you have very dry skin, i must recommend this. i was hesitant to give nivea a try (it's HUGE here in switzerland), but i caved last winter since i needed a quick fix for my super dry skin. so i picked up this aqua sensation cream from nivea and man, do i love it!

1_44022_07_2010_png.png

it has shea butter, so it's really rich and creamy and you only need a tiiiny bit to cover your entire face. my skin sucks it all right up and it feels super hydrating, with no shine/greasiness. i bought the dry skin version, there is one for normal skin too. for people with normal skin i wouldn't recommend the pink (dry skin) version, i think it might go on greasy for them.

i also really like their regenerating night cream, my one tiny gripe with it is that it goes on quite thick so if it's a hot night you might sweat a bit on your face while wearing it as it's not all that breathable. but you do wake up with wonderfully supple, non-dry skin.

i have a lot of products, and a lot of high end stuff, but i find myself coming back to the nivea products i have quite often. they are just so cheap and reliable.
My sister's got all these toners and cleanser and face scrubs. I dunno it just seems like such a hassle to me. My skin is not that bad so I never felt the need to do all that. I know I should, but its just me being lazy. :p Plus, there are so many products to choose from, it can get a bit overwhelming!

I have tried so many creams; high end, cheap ones, everything. But I find that most creams for dry skin feel heavy and just seem to sit on the surface. Is it better than Nivea Visage's pure and natural day cream for dry and sensitive skin? It is good but it's a bit heavy so I only use it at night even though it says it is a day cream. I'll definitely try it though as I really like Nivea's body creams.

Oilatum is my personal HG product! it sinks in fast and doesn't feel heavy at all. Other pluses: Works as a make-up base for dry skin, reduces visible pores and actually repairs your skin. I had a real bad flaky patch on my cheek a month or so ago that wouldn't budge no matter what I used. I got so frustrated that I scrubbed my cheek hard with one of those scrubby gloves things that you actually use on your body.. needless to say that irritated my skin REALLY bad, causing that area to break out and red bumps appeared after a few hours. It was a first for me since I've never had pimples my entire life (the only plus of having a very dry skin) but Oilatum fixed that in 2 days! Its soooo light and just goes on sooo smoothly. I love it!! Definitely my holy grail. I think I'm gonna buy the body cream version of it next time I go to boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom