• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's March on Washington |OT| An intersectional march for all in 600+ cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol these CIA guys are probably looking at themselves asking "what in the fuck is this guy going on about?"

It's really weird he gets an applaud track / droogs to applaud.

Ac30

What they need is education. There are a lot of them, and the GOP has a vested interested keeping them poor and dumb. The Richard Spencer types are lost causes, but I'm not ready to abandon 60,000,000 people.

Neither am I, and you need a broad coalition if you want to pull the 50 state strategy off.

doing these chants in oakland right now:

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA
&
BLACK
LIVES MATTER
&
RISE UP
RESIST
WE DONT NEED NO KILLER COPS & JAILS
THE WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM IS GUILTY AS HELL

The people in the crowd are probably wondering what any of this has to do with them. They're probably asking themselves "why am I here?"

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
What the literal fuck. Leader of the biggest country on earth. This speech.

Is there another Women's march stream going on please? My youtube one is ded.

He is bragging about the turnout on his inauguration. Looked like a million people? Really? What the hell.

He is saying the media didn't show the people and there were more. In what reality does this guy live.

jfkgoblue

Because democrats didn't show up to vote...they stayed home. Why are you having such a hard time with this?
Turnout wasn't nearly as low as people are saying. It was a little below 2004 and 2012 while actually being above 2000. But these states that Trump won weren't even close in previous elections.

mieumieu

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
So to recap there are marches in Houston, Austin Oklahoma, Boston, Norway, London, Antarctica, Portugal, North Dakota, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Paris, Seattle, Chicago, Indianapolis, Raleigh, Philadelphia, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Charlotte, Atlanta, Berlin, Munich, St Louis, Kansas City, New Orleans, Denver, and the big on in Washington DC.

I'm sure there are a bunch I left out as well, this is an amazing day for the future of mankind.

There is going to be a very loud, rowdy and mad resistance to this presidency. I think it will get people energized to vote and organize for 2018 and 2020. It is bigger than marches, it is a movement. Isn't this thread about the marches?

LiK

Ugh, someone RTs FoxNews news about this and the Trumpets in the replies are in such denial. They live in a different world.

rjinaz

Soroc

It shouldn't anymore, but it still astounds me how petty he can be.

Yes you changed the bust, nobody made a big thing about it, just reported it and moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom