• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's March on Washington |OT| An intersectional march for all in 600+ cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

rec0ded1

Oakland
C2uNA8gUcAAujS6.jpg

https://twitter.com/atinycheese/status/822906406512644097

Crowd of about 200 at CIA, and it wasn't required for anyone to be there. So you most likely had those Trump supporters who came in on their day off.

Surfinn

In what way? They always end up making bullshit translations of his nonsense.

This is a different type of stunned. This was his first major speech (aside from inauguration) at the fucking CIA and totally hijacked it in favor of bullshit topics.

Even if it's the same type of shit it's a different context because he's now the fucking PRESIDENT.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
CNN actually being critical (and confused) about the speech. I'm surprised.

Surfinn

Honestly not the place for that. Or like 80% of the shit he actually did say.

Right, and I agree, but my point is of all the topics he DID chose (off topic bullshit), he chooses to just totally disregard everything that's been happening today. Priorities.

Just over 24 hours he was talking about how the people are now in charge and will be heard. Yet he doesn't say shit about over 2 mill people protesting all over the world.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Like I said above it depends when you watch and whom. Trapper and Acosta are good people.

Yeah, I have to get used to US having that much a difference in media coverage personalities on the same stations, didn't mean it in a bad way.

jfkgoblue

Right! Because in previous years, democrats actually turned out to vote!

Wisconsin--2016 Trump 1,405,284. 2012 Romney 1,407,966
-----------------2016 Clinton1,382,536. 2012 Obama 1,620,985

Wow, look at that! Trump actually got less votes than Romney...wonder what caused Clinton to lose....Hmm.

Michigan--2016 Trump 2,279,543. 2012 Romney 2,115,256
---------------2016 Clinton 2,268,839. 2012 Obama 2,564,569

Wow, look at that! Trump actually got some extra votes, but Clinton had a massive 300k deficit. Once again apathy.

See what I'm saying?

Have you talked to a Trump voter, you still for some reason aren't answering that question.
He gained votes in Pennsylvania as well. You can't depend on a candidate like Obama, those candidates are once in a lifetime type candidates.

And yes I have talked to Trump voters. My parents are very conservative and voted for Trump despite finding him to be a vile man.

RPGCrazied

This man has to go. Give me Pence. But Trump is dangerous. He isn't changing. He is a man child with the thinnest skin I have ever seen.

chadskin

AP: BREAKING: President Donald Trump accuses media of lying about inauguration crowds, wrongly says crowd reached Washington monument.

lmao, you go AP

Ac30

He gained votes in Pennsylvania as well. You can't depend on a candidate like Obama, those candidates are once in a lifetime type candidates.

And yes I have talked to Trump voters. My parents are very conservative and voted for Trump despite finding him to be a vile man.

What did your parents find so unlikable about Hillary, if I may ask?

Right...so your continued talks weren't successful I take it, considering they voted for a vile man. I'm just curious why you keep saying the answer is to talk to these people and get them to change their minds. They AREN'T changing man, they aren't.

What we can do is fire up progressives and get them to stop sitting on their couches and supporting action. We need to get progressives to stop only voting every four years, the mid terms are far more important than the POTUS.

tbm24

My uncle says all of the protesters in DC were paid by George Soros

😂😂😭
At some point the people who say this are gonna have to answer why so many took him up for the money if thy didn't believe in what they were doing.

What did your parents find so unlikable about Hillary, if I may ask?
Same here. My dad at least. My mom voted for Hillary so she's a "traitor" (half-jokingly) who voted to ruin the lives of her children and their children. I just said I voted for the right person, so he just thinks I voted for Trump

Reasons why he dislikes Hillary? Benghazi, emails, liberal, she hates America, she hates the military, race-baiting, higher taxes, etc.

bebop242

Right, and I agree, but my point is of all the topics he DID chose (off topic bullshit), he chooses to just totally disregard everything that's been happening today. Priorities.

Just over 24 hours he was talking about how the people are now in charge and will be heard. Yet he doesn't say shit about over 2 mill people protesting all over the world.

Gotcha good point

Ms.Galaxy

My uncle says all of the protesters in DC were paid by George Soros

😂😂😭

Totally. He clearly paid millions of protesters around the country and world. Soros should just run for president himself, he has so much money, he can buy out all the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom