• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's sexual fantasies less depraved than men's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a girl that doesn't mind her gag reflex (or lack of one) being tested vigorously. So far my partners have either been unwilling or unable to satisfy this fetish.
Well, it's rather hard, it's something you only do to please that person (or future people) and it has the risk of getting messy.

Being dominated and doing the dominating are both fun for me.
I don't mind being submissive every now and then but dominating is far more fun. Especially with the guys that are too full of themselves.

lol @ depraved.

I've only shared my kinkiest, dirtiest fantasies with one woman, and they creeped her out. Needless to say, I kept my depraved thoughts to myself from then on. Feels bad man.

params7

Banned
i don't think girls have as deep or varied fetishes. So yeah..this isn't a surprise that they like the normal stuff more.

Binabik15

That's not even sex.

Well, the "murder" (I can't really call it that, the second court did some awesome mental and legal gymnastics to get a murder charge instead of a manslaughter charge) wasn't done from sexual motivation on ther perps part, but the VICTIM was sexually motivated to get killed. The guy killing him then got satisfaction from the butchering (well, watching the butchering on tape, afaik he said the dismembering itself didn't turn him on, his fantasy was watching it getting done) and the eating.

It's a pretty gruesome story, featuring two individuals that are, from a layman's perspective, pretty ill and should have gotten therapy instead of acting on their urges.

But I'm no psychologist and of course, self determination is an important right. I won't judge somebody for fantasizing about getting his penis eaten, but I sure would tell him to seek professional help.

Well, the "murder" (I can't really call it that, the second court did some awesome mental and legal gymnastics to get a murder charge instead of a manslaughter charge) wasn't done from sexual motivation on ther perps part, but the VICTIM was sexually motivated to get killed. The guy killing him then got satisfaction from the butchering (well, watching the butchering on tape, afaik he said the dismembering itself didn't turn him on, his fantasy was watching it getting done) and the eating.

It's a pretty gruesome story, featuring two individuals that are, from a layman's perspective, pretty ill and should have gotten therapy instead of acting on their urges.

But I'm no psychologist and of course, self determination is an important right. I won't judge somebody for fantasizing about getting his penis eaten, but I sure would tell him to seek professional help.

oh. well, uh... I know there's a food fetish, about preparing people, but this is... uh... yeah. Well.

params7

Banned

Men can absolutely be sexually turned on by thoughts of killing too..or even BEING killed. I will never forget the day when a guy messaged me in a sex chat irc channel once (i was young and just discovered internet chatting) saying his fantasy was being burned alive and eaten as people watched.

I am not making this up. I thought it was funny so I kept asking him questions about it. And yes I also told him several times that its a fact he will greatly repent this kink seconds into feeling his skin being burned but he was convinced and there was no doubt this guy was turned on by it. He told me later on a women once got pissed at him and said that she hoped that he would roast like a pig someday. This easily must have set off his fetish. We chatted for an hour and he only talked about this fetish of his. Eventually he started asking me if I would do that to him (burn him and eat him). I felt sorry for him, but it also opened my eyes to what kind of fantasies are possible. Women shouldn't even try lol.

I can't speak for the rest of womenkind, but personally I have a filthy, filthy mind. And no, I ain't sharing with you bunch of perverts to put in your wank banks.

low-G

I talked to a girl about her murder fantasies, yeah, that's pretty depraved. And HOT. In that fantasy not-real sense females in such an extreme position of power is sexy to me, but what's 'interesting' is I'm not always in the submissive role, sometimes I just like to fantasize myself as a willing sexual partner to such a woman perceived as 'powerful' and 'violent'.

Women's malicious fantasies -- so hot.

But meh whatever. Whenever a girl tells me she wants to be fucked to oblivion or anything it's hot too.

You're talking about Safe, sane, consensual, that's like, the foundation of BDSM, you have to have all three or you're doing it wrong. And yes, sometimes you can get scars, but if it's done in a safe way, with consent, and sanity then it's okay.

Agreed. The hypothermia and SSUI-overdose stuff is wayyyyyyyy past SSC.

BadAss2961

Well, it's rather hard, it's something you only do to please that person (or future people) and it has the risk of getting messy.

I don't mind being submissive every now and then but dominating is far more fun. Especially with the guys that are too full of themselves.
But... I like that. Or at least I think I will.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Where, if I may ask, the fuck do you encounter this stuff?
i suppose you have to have the true desire to actually find something like that. One day you are just questioning your own self, you meet some people, and the next thing you know you are at some celebratory event about some historical sex worker period from pre-Imperial Japan (something you cant really recall the history of) watching a Master milk His human cow. He then explains to you and the others attending that only He may partake of its milk. Beyond that, anyone present that anyone can whatever they wish.

Link

The Autumn Wind
i suppose you have to have the true desire to actually find something like that. One day you are just questioning your own self, you meet some people, and the next thing you know you are at some celebratory event about some historical sex worker period from pre-Imperial Japan (something you cant really recall the history of) watching a Master milk His human cow. He then explains to you and the others attending that only He may partake of its milk. Beyond that, anyone present that anyone can whatever they wish.
I think the most disturbing part about this is you capitalizing all the pronouns referring to "Master."

C4Lukins

My analysis of this situation. Men more regularly masturbate. Our bodies demand it. After years and years it demands more demented shit for us to get off. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom