• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 7/05: Semi-finals |OT| Uruguay vs Netherlands | Germany vs. Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRB1983

Banned
2UO7s.gif

Enosh

Raging Spaniard said:
I love how people act like only dirty players would do what Suarez did :lol Ask ANYBODY that plays for Holland if they would the same given the situation and I bet you they would, without a doubt.

Btw Im convinced Im never getting that Spain flag, youd think my username would be a clue :(
no one is going to say they would do it

but everyone would do it when the actual circumstances demand it :D

santi_yo

SamuraiX- said:
:lol

Spain hasn't scored 3 goals in one game the entire tournament.

You really think they're going to do it against Germany?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Portugal scored 7 goals in one game and... wait! They are in Portugal now!

This is a WC, anything can happen.

I hope Torres will play, better chances for us :lol

And something I wanted to say for a long time: Come the fuck on, guys. Robben doesn't dive, that's just bullshit. I'm not even sure he fakes the pain after he's fouled. Just look at his previous injuries, he's just not the kind of guy that can take fouls easily.

Chuckie

Noshino said:
Oh, and fuck Netherlands, Robben is wasted potential, he should be practicing diving for London 2012

You must be family of Melo....

Melo said:
"Robben kept up playing. If I meant to hurt him, he would have left the pitch. I have enough strength to break his leg"

After a really filthy foul and a well deserved red card.

Melo.jpg

So yeah fuck yourself you cuntnugget.

Tence said:

Lol at that quote. So red cards should only be given if the other player is injured so bad he needs to visit a hospital according to Melo. Great football games that would be... :S

Noshino

Tence said:

After a really filthy foul and a well deserved red card.

Melo.jpg

So yeah fuck yourself you cuntnugget.

I hate Melo :lol

He along with Dunga were the worst part about Brazil

Melo did deserve the red card.

But that doesn't make Robben any less of a diving queen.... anyone without affiliations to Bayern or Netherlands will tell you that :lol

Uruguay

Facism | X05 | SalsaShark

VS

The Netherlands

Kabouter | industrian | Arjen | Buba Big Guns | Steeven | Tence | Danielsan | kottila | itsgreen | Phoenix4 | vordhosbn | Rocket Scientist | n0n44m | Hertog | GroteSmurf | Roelatie | CassSept | Wessiej | Rei_Toei | Exypher | Falch | 2San | Deadman | markao | Suitcase Test | Dina | spons | [Nintex] | Dibbz | HarryHengst | Prince | Coen | MMaRsu | Saya | Pepto | wud | BaZZaa | StevePharma | Kers | bad|joey | Tempy | Sadist | confuziz | Veidt | neorej | Nyx | Stridone | Lightning | catfish | burnfout | Always-honest

The Netherlands: 3-0 :Uruguay

so far i've been pretty good with predicting. i said 2-1 for the match against brazil!
Hopefully i'm on the right track this time to.

Chuckie

Noshino said:
But that doesn't make Robben any less of a diving queen.... anyone without affiliations to Bayern or Netherlands will tell you that :lol

He started diving when he began playing in the premier league. He is a diver indeed altjhough he does it a lot less frequent for the national team.

When he is not divin or injured he is a great player, but I can imagine he is annoying for non-dutchies. Same with Ronaldo I guess.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
And this is why retards and football don't mix well

A GERMAN man shot two Italians in a pub, killing one and leaving the other fighting for his life, after an argument about past World Cup performances of their respective teams, police said.

"According to our current investigations, the three men got into an argument in the pub in the morning about, among other things, the success of Italy and Germany in previous World Cups," police in Hanover, northern Germany, said.

"After this, the suspect is thought to have left the pub, returned a bit later and fired at the two victims," the statement said.

One 47-year-old Italian died mid-morning of his injuries in hospital. The other, 49, is in a critical condition.

Police are now urgently searching for the suspect, a 42-year-old German man from Hanover.

faridmon

Noshino said:
I hate Melo :lol

He along with Dunga were the worst part about Brazil

Melo did deserve the red card.

This is for you then, make sure you save it,

1278097338050_352.jpg

sorry dutch-GAF, just putting more flames into the heated discussion

CloudNL

Uruguay
URU.gif

Facism | X05 | SalsaShark | Wellscha | Noshino

VS

The Netherlands
NED.gif

Kabouter | industrian | Arjen | Buba Big Guns | Steeven | Tence | Danielsan | kottila | itsgreen | Phoenix4 | vordhosbn | Rocket Scientist | n0n44m | Hertog | GroteSmurf | Roelatie | CassSept | Wessiej | Rei_Toei | Exypher | Falch | 2San | Deadman | markao | Suitcase Test | Dina | spons | [Nintex] | Dibbz | HarryHengst | Prince | Coen | MMaRsu | Saya | Pepto | wud | BaZZaa | StevePharma | Kers | bad|joey | Tempy | Sadist | confuziz | Veidt | neorej | Nyx | Stridone | Lightning | catfish | burnfout | ArjanN | Always-honest | CloudNL

The Netherlands: 3-1 : Uruguay
We must win! Hup Holland hup!

Chuckie

faridmon said:
sorry dutch-GAF, just putting more flames into the heated discussion

Damn boy... are you still butt-hurt because Danmark and every single team you supported got thrown out of the tournament :lol

faridmon

Tence said:
Damn boy... are you still butt-hurt because Danmark and every single team you supported got thrown out of the tournament :lol
yes :(

but that has nothing to do with Robben being a diver, does it?

I have photographic evidence, what is your defense?

/pheonix Wrght.

Haunted

Funky Papa said:
Spain vs. Holland?

I agree.
Spain - Netherlands is missing the long and illustrious history, the intimate and fierce rivalry.

No no, it's got to be Deutschland - Holland.

edit: you haven't even played in a WC or WC qualifier against each other before!

Facism

Always-honest said:
Uruguay

Facism | X05 | SalsaShark

VS

The Netherlands

Kabouter | industrian | Arjen | Buba Big Guns | Steeven | Tence | Danielsan | kottila | itsgreen | Phoenix4 | vordhosbn | Rocket Scientist | n0n44m | Hertog | GroteSmurf | Roelatie | CassSept | Wessiej | Rei_Toei | Exypher | Falch | 2San | Deadman | markao | Suitcase Test | Dina | spons | [Nintex] | Dibbz | HarryHengst | Prince | Coen | MMaRsu | Saya | Pepto | wud | BaZZaa | StevePharma | Kers | bad|joey | Tempy | Sadist | confuziz | Veidt | neorej | Nyx | Stridone | Lightning | catfish | burnfout | Always-honest

3 Kings versus the peasantry.

hopes lugano is fit :(

Wessiej

If the final is Netherlands-Germany and if Holland wins, you can shoot me on the place. My life is finished, done and gone. If we lose you can still shoot me, because my life is over then ;(

MrHicks

Banned
CloudNL said:
Uruguay
URU.gif

Facism | X05 | SalsaShark | Wellscha | Noshino

VS

The Netherlands
NED.gif

Kabouter | industrian | Arjen | Buba Big Guns | Steeven | Tence | Danielsan | kottila | itsgreen | Phoenix4 | vordhosbn | Rocket Scientist | n0n44m | Hertog | GroteSmurf | Roelatie | CassSept | Wessiej | Rei_Toei | Exypher | Falch | 2San | Deadman | markao | Suitcase Test | Dina | spons | [Nintex] | Dibbz | HarryHengst | Prince | Coen | MMaRsu | Saya | Pepto | wud | BaZZaa | StevePharma | Kers | bad|joey | Tempy | Sadist | confuziz | Veidt | neorej | Nyx | Stridone | Lightning | catfish | burnfout | ArjanN | Always-honest | CloudNL

The Netherlands: 3-1 : Uruguay
We must win! Hup Holland hup!

thats just sad
a whole dutch army vs a handful of uru fans lol

santi_yo

Haunted said:
Spain - Netherlands is missing the long and illustrious history, the intimate and fierce rivalry.

No no, it's got to be Deutschland - Holland.
Now football is about intimate and fierce rivalries. Come on! It's about scoring and kicking german asses.

Melo clearly stepped onto Robben's legs, clear as day and we all saw it.

Melo and many on his team lost total composure, discipline and got tempermental.

Coach Dungo's anger rubbed off on his players.

I was sick and tired of seeing Robinho whine, glad Brazil is out

santi_yo said:
Now football is about intimate and fierce rivalries. Come on! It's about scoring and kicking german asses.
Germany wants the Dutch, the Dutch want the Germans. We don't care about good football, it's all about that match. Fuck Spain and Uruguay :lol

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
ClosingADoor said:
Wrong bird dude.

Funky Papa said:
Próximamente, también en el avión :p
Igual que España, Alemania y Holanda :p

DennisK4 said:
:lol Cheatguay is the one who is going to get spanked

Oh, the bitter tears when the last South American side crashes out are going to be delicious.

I hoper SalsaShark keeps posting....
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Believe me, you won't see any bitter tears from us even if la celeste comes fourth

Wellscha said:
GO GO AwesomeGuay! Its the heart that what truly matters!

548px-Flag-map_of_Uruguay.svg.png

uruguay_1_1024x768.jpg
[/IMG]

diegoforlaninternal.jpg

abdulio1950.jpg

espn2.jpg
YES!
Need to be quoted :D

Souldriver said:
I see. In all my naivety I was pretty shocked to see the outcome of that match. I didn't understand why the commentators weren't talking about that hands fault more. I was like "so this is nothing abnormal?" :lol

Still better than going home immediately. The choice is quite easy.
It's not, don't oversimplify it due to your lack of knowledge about football.

Souldriver said:
But whatever. I see this is a can of worms, and I don't want to open it again. Let's just say it gave me an extra reason to root for Oranje. :)
Too late :)

Haunted said:
Both finalists will be determined tomorrow, first Germany/Spain, after that Holland/Uruguay.
So much pressure on that octopus :lol

Facism said:

hopes lugano is fit :(
:D

Tabarez is not saying whether he will play or not D:

MrHicks said:
thats just sad
a whole dutch army vs a handful of uru fans lol
I'm uruguayan living in Uruguay, as is Salsa, so we are not "fans" ;)

it does makes sense given the actual countries' population disparity though

Also this:
Facism said:
They can have a few more in their army, make it a fair fight :3
>:3

Haunted

santi_yo said:
Looks like we haven't seen much football in this World Cup! :eek:

Seriously though, Netherlands - Germany is one of the greatest fixtures of the game, everyone involved wants to see it in the final. I concede that Spanish and Uruguayan fans might not agree with this opinion. :lol

Milchmonster said:
Germany wants the Dutch, the Dutch want the Germans. We don't care about good football, it's all about that match. Fuck Spain and Uruguay :lol
:D

LRB1983

Banned
Milchmonster said:
Yes They can play that match...
for 3rd and 4th places

Chuckie

Facism said:

Yeah indeed.... the Czars vs the Bolshevik...... the Sjahs of Persia vs the Islamic Revolutionists...

This won't end well for you ;)

just a bit of teasing, I hope we have a beautiful and fair game

Danielsan

LRB1983 said:
Yes They can play that match...
for 3rd and 4th places
Dream on. I have little doubt that our German neighbours will trounce Spain.
Just like they annihilated Argentina and England.

Chuckie

Milchmonster said:

Not all Dutch want that.... I'd rather have Spain.... because I am afraid this famous quote shall be true once again if Germany enters the final:

Lineker said:
"Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end, the Germans win."

Haunted

Tence said:
Not all Dutch want that.... I'd rather have Spain.... because I am afraid this famous quote shall be true once again if Germany enters the final:
:bow Gary Lineker

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
Put me in the Urugay camp. If only because of their Tannat.

Danielsan

Tence said:
Ehh playing against Spain would be easier but it wouldn't be half as exiting.
Germany have been in top form this WC, but the same could be said for Brazil and that didn't do them any good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom