• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WORLD CUP 2022 | Rumba Quatar

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
May not be the powerhouse teams but I expect this to be a more even match.

Senegal definitely the better team but we'll see.

LiquidMetal14

In fairness to Qatar, they did concede that goal on a mental error and were holding their own. Senegal has been in control though.

LiquidMetal14

Son of a bitch I missed both goals due to the kids lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND the Qatarinos are starting to make their mass exodus.

Last edited:

DKehoe

Brits gonna be Brits, what else is there to say? "Respect the culture" is such a rubbish argument.
8da5b4b00583ea6291b528611f362aa4

_large.jpeg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Granted. Italy is the Euro champion and they didnt even qualify this year, so could be worse. Or did Quatar not have to qualify as hosts?

Yeah hosts get instant qualification. But I think more teams won't be bad as FIFA suggested, especially that it happens every 4 years so 1-2 extra weeks won't hurt.

WC is brutal, no room for complacency. Germany and Argentina are much bigger teams and got hammered, Italy with Macedonia and the attitude in the qualifications in general.
that's the beauty of it. as far as football goes this is the very top level. you're damn right there is no room for complacency. the entire team and management need to at their very best.

seeing germany and argentina get beat is what makes it exciting. it'd be boring if the same old teams done well all the time.

i think it's safe to say all of Scotland will be supporting the USA tonight!

get England put in their place please. I can't stand anymore of this English wankfest the media has going on. Put them out their misery and let them start their "we'll bring it home for sure next time you wait and see!" pish talk.

if you beat them I might be willing to support officially renaming football to soccer.

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
i think it's safe to say all of Scotland will be supporting the USA tonight!

get England put in their place please. I can't stand anymore of this English wankfest the media has going on. Put them out their misery and let them start their "we'll bring it home for sure next time you wait and see!" pish talk.

if you beat them I might be willing to support officially renaming football to soccer.
Andy Murray Wtf GIF by Tennis TV

akimbo009

Gold Member
6Jl0bHv.png

Fuck Berhalter. It's a meaningless game now that Wales lost... We need to keep folks out of yellow card/red territory, and rest legs to win out against Iran.

Unless we win, there's no reason to play this line up...

currently learning the words to the USA national anthem. between now and whenever the fuck this game finishes i will identify as an american of the glorious united states!

MON THE YANKS

Top Bottom