• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WORLD CUP 2022 | Rumba Quatar

dr_octagon

Banned
Happy World Cup GIF by Three Lions

The British Empire and the Former Colony that Rebelled Only To Become the Modern Empire seem to get paired up pretty often during these World Cup things huh?

It's nice that Fox has taken over broadcasting rights this year, it's being broadcast OTA TV in the US which is the first time I can think of where a sport other than the NFL was broadcast OTA here in my lifetime.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
some creepy dude dancing, some cunt with a corona beer, some guy dreaming of getting it up his ass, and some cunt recording it for a wank later.

weirdos the lot of them. england for ya
To be honest I'm not to keen on football because the sport seems to attract MALE players that are misogynistic, sexual predators, adulterers or rapists.

I want England to lose just not to a country that calls Football Soccer.

JnHTXzW.gif

Edit for Dr.Morris79 Dr.Morris79

Last edited:
US is looking absolutely dangerous with those crosses that last half.

England‘s offence was impressive at the beginning but once the US started pushing they just seemed to get downright timid.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Seein a lot of low energy Jebs in this thread. We are gonna take these crumpet fuckers out to pasture.

Top Bottom