• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Final Fantasy (First on PS4/Vita)

Hopefully they'll properly show the game at SE's conference. But I'm alright with this, seems fun.

But maaan, is this game going to be forgotten in less than a few hours.

Not it's fault I guess.

Also, I guess it's true that SE is indeed ramping up the Vita support.

Shizuka

Hopefully they'll properly show the game at SE's conference. But I'm alright with this, seems fun.

But maaan, is this game going to be forgotten in less than a few hours.

Not it's fault I guess.

It was forgotten exactly two minutes after it was shown, the amount of time the FFVIIre trailer had.

khaaan

I'm sure it's never going to get much of the limelight and if it does end up being some sort of F2P styled game then I'm sure it'll fall even furthur into obscurity but if it ends up being a "proper" game then I think it
almost
rivals the FF7 remake announcement for me.

Amir0x

Banned
Wow, that looks really neat. And Vita is gettin' it too!

But definitely getting it on PS4. Let's be real here.

CISphil

Neo Member
My exact reaction was as follows:
"What the heck is this shit"
*[...] on Vita*
"YES! SOLD!"
I don't know...

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
The chibi style is kinda cute but I'm worried this is gonna be some shallow F2P pay to win game-as-a-service thingy. A throwback traditional RPG with a clear-cut beginning and end would be awesome (a la 4 Heroes of Light)

It did look cute. I'm interested in seeing more of the gameplay in the following year. Somewhat surprised at no XV footage, but maybe we'll get it at Square's conference.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Square-Enix is so good at trolling, they purposely made this game only to show it before FF7:Remake to get people's hopes up.

zashga

I dunno, it looked kind of... bad. I didn't like the mix of ultra-chibi and bog-standard KH styles, and they didn't show much (any?) gameplay. Maybe it will be cool, but the trailer didn't make a good impression.

Tevious

I almost thought this was another troll by Square-Enix when I saw that chibi-looking Cloud character, what with the FF7 remake rumors coming out before the PS Event.
Seems I wasn't alone.

cafemomo

Show me Squall and I'm day one.

he'll most likely be in there
zes9iHj.jpg

Shin-Ra

At first I was like, what have they done to Kingdom Hearts, then oh, ok.

Kinda reminds me of My Summer Vacation.

Looks nice; I've missed the whimsy from the series so I'm more interested in this than other FF games we know about.

Are we assuming this was the Level 5 game which was supposed to be revealed?

Steel

Banned
My exact reaction was as follows:
"What the heck is this shit"
*[...] on Vita*
"YES! SOLD!"
I don't know...

My exact reaction. I was thinking to myself that Square had finally given up on giving a shit about consoles, but this is fine for a vita game.

Illucio

Banned
It's definitely cute, and was purposely placed in this conference to trick people into thinking there was no FF7 remake and or this was all they had to show off.

I need to see a lot more of this but it looks like it's supposed to be like Final Fantasy's version of Ni No Kuni and or Pokemon.

Top Bottom