• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you eat a Virgin Boy Egg?

Would you eat a Virgin Boy Egg?

• Total voters

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Apparently I’m the only one of my friends that didn’t know about this because this thing gets brought up in Fibbage.

So I’m cursed with this knowledge and I can’t even pass it along.

DESTROYA

Who goes around collecting “virgin boy pee “?
Knowing its from China its probably pee collected from village outhouses.

lachesis

Only if they ate asparagus....

But seriously, no thank you. There are a lot of other stuff to eat around the world to begin with. Don't like boiled egg that much either anyhow.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
and wash it all down with a phlegm and snot milkshake
tenor.gif

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
sorry i'm only into dads

you know its not even real urine either. its some made in china counterfeit pee.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Who goes around collecting “virgin boy pee “?
Knowing its from China its probably pee collected from village outhouses.

Virgin boy eggs are widely accepted as a time-honored tradition of the city, rather than considered taboo like most other cultures.[1]Boy egg vendors go to elementary schools in the city where they collect urine from young boys, preferably under the age of ten. The children, having been raised in the city and its culture, are used to the practice. As young boys would in schools from many other cultures, they excuse themselves from class when they feel the urge to urinate. However, instead of going to the restroom, they relieve themselves in the basin that the vendors place in the hallways. Some vendors go as far as to wait with containers in parks or public restrooms for a parent who is willing to let their child offer urine.[1][7] The teachers, being accustomed to the tradition as well, often remind the boys to not urinate in the basin if any of them have a fever or feel ill.[1][7] In addition to buying them from street vendors, residents of Dongyang are also known to cook and prepare the eggs at home, using the urine from household boys.

DESTROYA

Virgin boy eggs are widely accepted as a time-honored tradition of the city, rather than considered taboo like most other cultures.[1]Boy egg vendors go to elementary schools in the city where they collect urine from young boys, preferably under the age of ten. The children, having been raised in the city and its culture, are used to the practice. As young boys would in schools from many other cultures, they excuse themselves from class when they feel the urge to urinate. However, instead of going to the restroom, they relieve themselves in the basin that the vendors place in the hallways. Some vendors go as far as to wait with containers in parks or public restrooms for a parent who is willing to let their child offer urine.[1][7] The teachers, being accustomed to the tradition as well, often remind the boys to not urinate in the basin if any of them have a fever or feel ill.[1][7] In addition to buying them from street vendors, residents of Dongyang are also known to cook and prepare the eggs at home, using the urine from household boys.
That does not make it any less insane.
Believe it or not I knew about this and posted this in the past. Just never knew how they collected the pee or believed it.
Dont know how to link individual posts but #24 in this thread

Last edited:

nush

I should go down the wet market and pick some of these up. Gives me something to do while GAFs down.

levyjl1988

Banned
China, no wonder covid-19 is a thing. Then again it's coming from the same country that eats dogs and fetuses. Fuck China.

GeorgPrime

Banned
Sell those eggs to resetera and tell them "If you dont want to be a racist, you have to show you interest in local specialities.... here eat this!"

Can someone do the same poll at resetera? iam curious about the results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom