• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestle Kingdom VIII |OT| New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Send a ticket to Ustream and ask for a refund for the Spanish version, get the Japanese one in the meantime? I assume they'll accommodate.

That finish was....something, I guess.

Looks like we're getting an MMA rules Gracies vs Nagata & Sakuraba match somewhere down the line.

But, enough of that, it's Great Muta time!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
this is better than Punk coming out to Living Colour playing his theme

Raw64life

Bit the bullet on this and enjoying it so far, although I accidentally ordered both versions. I put in a support ticket and hopefully will get a refund on the Spanish one. They really should've been more clear about this. And the entrances being muted are pretty annoying.

Limit

Muta's performance was underwhelming there. I hope taker hangs it up before his skills deteriorate like Muta's has.

Ithil

The finals of the 2014 G1 Climax will be in the Seibu Dome, a 35k arena. Very impressive.
I guess the awesome 2013 Climax made it a bigger deal than ever.

MoosiferX

As lost as Muta looked, I enjoyed his hijinks. :D

We thought there would be a minimum of 3 shining wizards, but fortunately there were only 2 ish!

Ithil

NJPW in 3D? I want to see the 4D version where the audience is sprayed with green mist when Muta gets a sprayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom