• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#FACE = Superfriends
#HEEL = The Shield

#SWERVE, #ROCK = Team Hell No

alternate fixed

---------------------------

25 minutes into the match....

Rock goes for the spinebuster... hits! People's elbow...hits!

1...2...kick out!

Cena goes for the AA... scores... 1...2....kick out!

Cena gets desperate and goes for the STF....Rock moves to the ropes.... Cena goes again for the AA... hits...

1...2....kick out! Cena can believe it! He stands up in desperation and argues with the referee... he hits him!!!! OMG, WHAT HAS HE DONE!!!!!!

Cena can't believe it, he just kncked out the ref....Johnny Ace walks down the ramp. holding a steel chair... he gets to the ring.... he throws the chair into the ring... Cena grabs the Chair!!!!

Rocky is groggy now... Rocky realices what Cena is doing! He tells him to stop, Cena is confused... He thinks about it.... HE CLOCKS THE ROCK WITH THE CHAIR!!!!!

Johnny Ace wakes up the ref and Cena goes for the 3 count

3!!!!!

CENA JUST SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta think of something good for Nocturnowl to wear once Cena raises that belt high in the sky with a smile on his face while King and Cole sing his praises about overcoming the odds.
To think of all that time you'll have wasted searching for the perfect Cena avatar when it's rendered useless by the most shocking turn in WWE history, it almost makes me feel sorry for you Beef.

Okay, seriously. Be honest with me, WrestleGAF.

Are you guys just doing this for funsies? Or do you really actually believe that John Cena is going to go heel?

If so, can you explain why? I haven't watched Raw in like a month. Is there something significant that happened?

Chopper

Are you guys just doing this for funsies? Or do you really actually believe that John Cena is going to go heel?

If so, can you explain why? I haven't watched Raw in like a month. Is there something significant that happened?
His promos lately have suggested it and the timing is right. It's felt like a build.

These are also the exact reasons Team #Face have a case.

Pavaloo

Mostly for fun and allowing myself to believe in wrestling magic.

But there's also Big Jonny coming back "Cena was why I left and Cena is why I'm back," Cena breaking down for "the first time," admitting the Rock never beat Cena, Cena beat Cena, Cena's "I'll win at any cost" mentality, announcers and Cena alike gradually, finally acknowledging more and more the anti-Cena chants.. I really think he's prepping for his turn and is truly entering this match with being a heel in mind. The Rock is after all, super baby face with the crowd.

Yup, just like Chopper says, these could also be the exact same reasons to not believe in a turn.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

I can feel it in my bones. The last time I had this feeling, Burger King have me a large fry instead of a medium. The wheels are in motion and there is nothing #face can do but sit back and be amazed.

His promos lately have suggested it and the timing is right. It's felt like a build.

These are also the exact reasons Team #Face have a case.

We all really know that the final decision will only be made about 5 minutes before they walk out for the match, such is the state of the booking in WWE. I've gone with Heel mainly because I want it to happen, but I don't really have any hope. WWE shows are essentially infomercials now, so they will go with whatever slings the most merch.

Mostly for fun and allowing myself to believe in wrestling magic.

But there's also Big Jonny coming back "Cena was why I left and Cena is why I'm back," Cena breaking down for "the first time," admitting the Rock never beat Cena, Cena beat Cena, Cena's "I'll win at any cost" mentality, announcers and Cena alike gradually, finally acknowledging more and more the anti-Cena chants.. I really think he's prepping for his turn and is truly entering this match with being a heel in mind. The Rock is after all, super baby face with the crowd.

Yup, just like Chopper says, these could also be the exact same reasons to not believe in a turn.

It's happening guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_uWGcSBo8

Big Johnny is back?

I dont suppose anyone has some links to these Cena promos and Big Johnny? Youtube style so I can watch from work?

This has actually made me curious. Maybe Mania might be a bit more exciting now if there's really something to this.

Big Johnny is back?

I dont suppose anyone has some links to these Cena promos and Big Johnny? Youtube style so I can watch from work?

This has actually made me curious. Maybe Mania might be a bit more exciting now if there's really something to this.

Big Johnny was fed to the Rock last week on Smackdown.

Chopper

Big Johnny is back?

It's the only way Wrestlemania can be exciting this year! Otherwise, they've well and truly lost the fucking plot.

Oh I've already got something in store for you, my DKC-loving friend.

huehuehuehue
A shocking swerve on the road to Wrestlemania right here.

#heel will #heal Wrasstle-Gaf's soul.

We only want what's best for everyone's entertainment while team face are only interested in what's they think is good for this business™ regarding merchandise money, we may be #Heel but really we're the faces of Wrasslegaf.

xZJ2wlx.jpg

#heel

It's the only way Wrestlemania can be exciting this year! Otherwise, they've well and truly lost the fucking plot.

Oh, I know. I saw the card and was completely deflated. I just hope Shield beats the shit out of team megaface, because it's pretty clear where every other match on that card is heading.

As if they'll let Punk break the streak. Ha.

Wade Barret Vs The Miz: Back and forth match with the Miz finally getting the upper hand. Ric Flair bursts into the ring as Barret is about to tap and locks the figure four in on the Miz. He then says he is "not worthy of it" and passes it onto Barret who executes it perfectly for the win.

Funkadactyl thingies vs Bella thingies: Bella twins each pick up A-Train and Brodus and proceed to power bomb them both for the win.
Chris Jericho vs Fandango: Fandango comes to the ring as Jericho waits and announces once again that it isn't how you say his name. His name is Jonny Curtis and he will not be wrestling tonight. He then says that "this is Fandango" and Sting comes out to the ring to wrestle Jericho.

Team Anger Management vs Ziggler et al: After a great match, AJ decides to end it all by stripping off in the ring and dancing, thereby ending the PG era for good.

Ryback vs Mark Henry: Ryback hits his finisher perfectly.

Del Rio vs Jack Swagger: Both men get in the ring and agree they have no business being on the stage at wrestlemania. They sit down and ask if anybody else would like to take their place. Cesaro and Kurt Angle come out and put on a 30 minute wrestling clinic.

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar: Triple H gets attacked on the way out making HBK step into the ring in his place. An actually good match takes place.

Undertaker vs CM Punk: Undertaker loses through underhanded means as he is ruled to have tapped out when he didn't even move his hand. The referee then takes off his mask and it is Paul Bearer.

Rock vs Cena: Cena wins clean and smirks as the show closes. People swear to never watch wrestling again.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
We only want what's best for everyone's entertainment while team face are only interested in what's they think is good for this business™ regarding merchandise money, we may be #Heel but really we're the faces of Wrasslegaf.
We carry the burden of belief because we can. #heel is both the heroes that this board deserves and the ones it needs right now.

Chopper

Wade Barret Vs The Miz: Back and forth match with the Miz finally getting the upper hand. Ric Flair bursts into the ring as Barret is about to tap and locks the figure four in on the Miz. He then says he is "not worthy of it" and passes it onto Barret who executes it perfectly for the win.

Funkadactyl thingies vs Bella thingies: Bella twins each pick up A-Train and Brodus and proceed to power bomb them both for the win.
Chris Jericho vs Fandango: Fandango comes to the ring as Jericho waits and announces once again that it isn't how you say his name. His name is Jonny Curtis and he will not be wrestling tonight. He then says that "this is Fandango" and Sting comes out to the ring to wrestle Jericho.

Team Anger Management vs Ziggler et al: After a great match, AJ decides to end it all by stripping off in the ring and dancing, thereby ending the PG era for good.

Del Rio vs Jack Swagger: Both men get in the ring and agree they have no business being on the stage at wrestlemania. They sit down and ask if anybody else would like to take their place. Cesaro and Kurt Angle come out and put on a 30 minute wrestling clinic.

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar: Triple H gets attacked on the way out making HBK step into the ring in his place. An actually good match takes place.

Undertaker vs CM Punk: Undertaker loses through underhanded means as he is ruled to have tapped out when he didn't even move his hand. The referee then takes off his mask and it is Paul Bearer.

Rock vs Cena: Cena wins clean and smirks as the show closes. People swear to never watch wrestling again.
You had me laughing until the end.

#Heel

#heel is a belief in magic, that wrestling can captivate the imagination. Theatre at its grandest and most powerful.

#face is for people who have given up on life.

You forgot the part where they wheel out the HOF class of 2013 and Bruno Sammartino takes a dump right on the stage, which P Diddy then slips on during his excellent vocal performance.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Sign me up.

Wade Barret Vs The Miz: Miz wins with the figure four "lame lock." Barrett "limps" out of the ring

Funkadactyl thingies vs Bella thingies: Funkadactyls win with the fat splash. Bella's beat up cheerleader squad causing a post match Rhodes Scholars beat down. Beat down fails due to 10 tons of Funk being too sweaty to keep down.

Chris Jericho vs Fandingo ate my baby: Fandingo wins with his "scintillating" finisher, a leg drop. Match is better than it has any right to be thanks to Jericho.

Team Anger Management vs Big E and Zig E: Titles retained after AJ smacks D Brine in the face during a goat lock on Zig E. Big E eats a choke slam onto the ring ramp.

Ryback vs Mark Henry: Ryback no sells everything except a 10 minute long mid match hug. Pink eye for the Goldberg esque victory. Boring chants.

Team ManLobsterBearPig vs the shield: The shield win when Dean Ambrose pins the big show after the triple power bomb thingy. LobstOrton heel turn, RKOs Sheamus attempting to break up the pin "out of nowhere."

Del Rio vs Jack Swagger: Swaggletooth via ring post collision and Swaggerbomb after snapping Ricardo's other ankle. Double beat down on Mexican Superman post match. Swags leaves and Ziggles cashes in.

Triple Heezy vs Cock Thresher: Heezy via Pedigree through the Spanish announce table. Peewee Herman gets 5 pedigrees in the middle of the ring and is fired by grandpa Vinnie.

Undertaker vs CM Punk: Taker kills Punk with 15 Tombstone Pizzas due to Punk being "off his game" from Heyman's firing. Referee throws the match out, "breaking" the streak. Sir Vincent rides to the "rescue" making it no DQ. Taker wins via Hell's Gate after a protracted urn beatdown from Punk and like 20 finishers. Match is shockingly good in spite of how predictable the outcome is.

Rock vs Cena: Cena wins clean. Match goes something like missed clothesline, shoulder block, shoulder block, shoulder block, side slam, 5 knuckle shuffle. AA. But not before punch, punch, punch, punch hand wave punch to the mat People's Elbow. Might see a fisherman's suplex in there and 5 STFs, plus a Thesz Press from Rocky. Match is better than last year's due to Rock being less all show and no go this time.

I'm perfectly okay with these.

I had fun making your future avatar. I hope you have as much fun wearing it.
3AQmK.gif

HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT.
That was fast.
Old Winky here has been my avatar for so long that if it changes even for 2 weeks it's going to be the end of an era, but the memory remains!

iyuSQR6yfogeH.gif

Okay that's enough hype for me tonight, this whole chain of events has managed to make the uninteresting interesting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wooo, Harlem Heat!

"@bryanalvarez: Was just told Stevie inducting Booker T is official"

This is GREAT news, that's wonderful. Stevie was the superior Heat.

Also Face/Heel is fun - I see all these wonderful possibilities for Cena to turn heel, and I've seen it all before. My faith is that the WWE is too scared to do it. It doesn't matter how telegraphed a heel turn feels, they NEVER pull the trigger. I have less faith in the WWE than a great idea.

strobogo

Banned
This is GREAT news, that's wonderful. Stevie was the superior Heat.

He wasn't. Except in the booth. He didn't say as much bizarre and nonsensical shit as Booker, but he did shit all over anything stupid going on, which was pretty much everything. I'll be glad to see him again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He wasn't. Except in the booth. He didn't say as much bizarre and nonsensical shit as Booker, but he did shit all over anything stupid going on, which was pretty much everything. I'll be glad to see him again.

Stevie Ray in nWo B-Team > Booker's whole solo WCW run. He was wonderful.

SLAP
JACK

Ultratech

Also Face/Heel is fun - I see all these wonderful possibilities for Cena to turn heel, and I've seen it all before. My faith is that the WWE is too scared to do it. It doesn't matter how telegraphed a heel turn feels, they NEVER pull the trigger. I have less faith in the WWE than a great idea.

My guess is that they do right after WM and not at it.

Just a guess though.

Like you, I'm thinking they won't pull the trigger though. (As much as they should.)

They're too scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom