• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
lOu4zuD.jpg

Had a bunch of friends over... Mostly non wrestling fans. Im the only person who mostly follows WWE, and everybody enjoyed most matches. The main event had the least interest because nobody cared about either. Biggest interest was steph & HHH.

Maddocks

Can say personally, only really felt invested with 2 matches, the ladder match and the Woman's championship.

Brock and dean found a way to make a street fight boring, who would have guessed that, not me because I do like both of them.

Undertaker vs Shane felt like a giant build up to see how far shane would jump, and that was it. Match was exactly like advertised, a guy who wrestles once and a year and another who was away for 7 years.

Roman vs HHH was fun, but ended kinda abruptly and the worse offender was roman using the spear 4-5 times. It is supposed to be the move that ends the match, one that gets people off the seats but when you use it many times before finally using it like it was meant to be used it looks weak.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This was an easy 3/10. Absolutely terrible by any reasonable metric.

Kusagari

Sometimes I think its just an elaborate troll to get the smarks to come around on Cena...but that would take too much forethought and planning.

I mean it really has made me realize how good Cena is, Superman push aside.

Cena is a good enough wrestler and sharp enough on the mic to turn reactions like this against a crowd. Roman is nowhere near talented enough in either facet to take control of such harsh reactions.

UberTag

My top 3 highlights of the night...

1) New Day's Booty-Os Entrance
2) Women's Title Match
3) TIE: Ranallo Calling the Pre-Show / Ryder Getting a Mania Moment (w/ his pops and his cup of coffee with the IC title)

The actual highlight of WrestleMania weekend...

Zayn vs. Nakamura on Friday night

Owensboro

I feel like I'll have to watch that match every day for a week to recover from that 5 hour shit show we just saw.

Anyone got a link to that? I have no idea what anyone is talking about with this, but I'd like to see something legitimately entertaining after that last match.

This would've been way better if Shane won just to see the changes in RAW. Punk was right: back then he didn't need to wrestle 3H just like Roman didn't need to. However, I understand why 3H needed to be front and center to get this feud off the ground. But in the end it was Roman who screwed Roman.

So, was the betting on point?

jonjonaug

Is this on the network yet? I missed it.

yeah

I actually really enjoyed this show up to and including the tatanka sighting.

Reading this thread made me realize the people who watch the most wrestling, hate wrestling the most.

Most people hating on this show loved the NXT show. We don't hate wrestling, we hate bad wrestling.

This is like saying to someone hating on Daikatana "wow you must really hate video games".

Purexed

Banned
Congratulations to Roman Reigns, good for him! Well deserved after getting the shaft at last year's Mania, and rolling with the irrational hate.

But please continue to post how angry you are, the meltdowns are hilarious to read!

Toki767

You know why this is probably the worst WrestleMania possible for Vince? He's never going to be able to not give out Mania for free after giving this out and having it be terrible.

Yet more evidence on how NXT live specials are far better than WWE ones. Takeover Dallas was phenomenal compared to that.

It's at least cool to see that Sasha, Becky, and Charlotte had the best match. They're probably stoked with how that went and what reaction they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom