• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

It's not four in an hour. It's four in two hours. There's a Network exclusive hour that will start before the USA simulcast starts at 6 EST.

Last night on Raw they reaffirmed it would be on the preshow. Plus on the WWE website it is still listed as a kickoff match.

I see. Well my limit it is 5 hours then.

SheHateMe

I promise, this WM is going to be either a surprise watch like last year's WM, or it's going to be the worst clusterfuck ever.

I would like the former, but it's going to be the latter, isn't it?

Oh well. I'm all in for watching it, like I always do.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I promise, this WM is going to be either a surprise watch like last year's WM, or it's going to be the worst clusterfuck ever.

I would like the former, but it's going to be the latter, isn't it?

Oh well. I'm all in for watching it, like I always do.

You know the answer to this.

o81aUdq.gif

Shadow780

Only interested in the woman's triple threat and boo level for Roman.

Eva is in WM!!!

Now I will watch. Did you see her last night, she is so good. Her facials and mannerisms are on another level.

Mark my words, she is going to be legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No lies detected.

jmdajr

Re: 31

Ladder match has got to be one of the worst ladder matches I've ever seen. Just awful. And I think the main event is nearing most overrated WWE match now that the first Iron Man has swung out of favor.

Triple H vs. Sting is glorious, however.

Stings hair is amazing.

wwe-rumors-scott-hall-sting-triple-h-wrestlemania-31.jpg

nickcage.jpeg

klonere

Banned
Triple H/Sting was a nostalgia wankfest that was awful from my perspective, a bunch of nonsensical run-ins from near geriatrics from an era I have zero connection with wrapped around a pretty poor match.

Orton/Rollins was mediocre given the quality of participants but gave us a gif so I guess it's fine?

Ladder match was a bunch of guys absolutely killing each other for a belt that isn't worth jack shit and was the sad end of DBry.

Women's match was nothing.

Tag match on the pre-show was probably the best match of the entire thing.

ARMBAR had Itami get a WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES SMALL JAPANESE MAN HAHA I LOVE IT MAGGLE moment and the death of the excellent Mizdow storyline so Big Show could win so he could lose to Roman next month.

Rusev/Cena had Rusev's entrance and a very by the number Cena match.

Main event was an angle that left us all feeling good and was all downhill from there.

I thought it was a pretty poor WM looking back and it was my first ever WM watched live!

Mania 29 was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Such predictable garbage. The only mildly entertaining match was Punk/Taker. 30 was amazing

Sephzilla

If the goal of HHH/Sting was to be a throwback to old late 90s WCW matches, it aced it.

• A bunch of run ins
  • Shit that doesn't make sense
  • The wrong person goes over
Reminder that HHH has shoehorned himself into the main event of WM in 2016.

#KeepGettinThemChecks

Hey now, HHH is the most legit heel on the roster right now and Authority HHH is best HHH. He's also probably more over than Roman

Reminder that HHH has shoehorned himself into the main event of WM in 2016.

#KeepGettinThemChecks

When Cena went down, Triple H became the obvious choice if they were dead set on Roman being there too. Doesn't take much shoehorning for the obvious choice to go through.

UberTag

What is the over/under on how long of a nap Roman takes during his title match?
10 minutes? 15 minutes? We need a number we can wager on.

Sephzilla

HHH should be the champ coming out of Mania. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

yJUSQ7.gif

If you take the blue pill, the Authority ends and Roman looks strong.

If you take the red pill, we're stuck with more Authority but we have a champion who's actually over.

Ehh, all these injuries really hurt the WWE here.

Still, that triple threat, street fight, and championship match are all going to be good. The ladder match and hell in a cell should both be massively entertaining.

It might not be a WM30, but it's not 2000 either.

1. Create new email
2. Sign up for WWE network for free month
3. Immediately cancel sub
4. Repeat next month.

Free WWE network forever!

freewwenetwork69@gmail.com

Honestly I can't even be motivated to make a free account most months. It's too much trouble for the little enjoyment I get out of it. Wrestlemania is in my hometown this year and I'm not even motivated to go due to the horrible card. It's very predictable based on what happened on Raw also. Whoever comes out looking better via a win or gets to beat down the other on the Raw before the show is going to lose at Mania.

How on earth?

No way its that easy

Yes it is.

rugioh

Banned
If Reigns doesn't turn WWE deserves all of the rage of the fans dumping on the finish both Sunday and Monday night, they need to give it up

Murkas

Miz so buried his name isn't even in the OP ladder match title with the other wrestlers.

I still think you're awesome Miz :(

I'll probably sign up for the WWE Network (never tried it before) just to watch the Taker vs Shane match. I mean first month is free so not like I lose anything. Right... RIGHT?!

Toki767

What is the over/under on how long of a nap Roman takes during his title match?
10 minutes? 15 minutes? We need a number we can wager on.

It'll be a WWE main event style match.

Face gets early momentum.
Heel gets upper hand.
80% of the match is the heel working over the face.
Face makes comeback.
Multiple false finishes.
Match ends.

So depending on how long their match is, it could be 10-15 minutes of HHH just trying to get heat with the result being the crowd dying of boredom.

They centered the whole show last night on Reigns/Trips and made a point of saying it was the Main Event. Honestly thought they'd pick Shane/Taker. I expect some high level fuckery if it indeed goes on last.

UberTag

So depending on how long their match is, it could be 10-15 minutes of HHH just trying to get heat with the result being the crowd dying of boredom.
Perhaps they'll put Stephanie on the house mic while the match is going on so she can tell the crowd how much they all suck for the 20-25 minutes Roman's unconscious and getting wailed on.

They centered the whole show last night on Reigns/Trips and made a point of saying it was the Main Event. Honestly thought they'd pick Shane/Taker. I expect some high level fuckery if it indeed goes on last.

Yeah, they went out of the way to make it seem like they are ending the night with this on Sunday.

Wrestlemania cannot end on a chorus of boos. Fuckery will be had.

Though, most people act indifferent to Triple H winning. He's supposed to be the heel so a lot of people don't know how to react. They just don't want Roman being shoved down their throats.

It's a real fucking mess.

Shane vs Taker will be last. HHH isn't dumb and he knows the crowd will be spent after the HIAC. Or they have some sort of buffer in between and have the HIAC a couple of matches before his if his goes last.

Hex

Banned
Shane vs Taker will be last. HHH isn't dumb and he knows the crowd will be spent after the HIAC. Or they have some sort of buffer in between and have the HIAC a couple of matches before his if his goes last.

If they are smart they will have HHH v Reigns come before Brock v Ambrose and then Taker v Shane closing the show

With Triple H interfering to try and stop Shane and Reigns saving the day to try a desperate hail mary to get some cheers for him after Sting failed after appearing from under the ring and throwing out a hip

tumblr_n5iu38dblq1t30xsso1_r1_500.gif

Ugh, US title is a singles match but the IC title gets the stupid spot fest?

Swap that out and the card would be pretty decent. Will still watch...everything all weekend because this is my curse. Even skipping TWD finale which is 100% guaranteed to be more better. Hopefully the crowd is good.

Rykuen

How on earth?

No way its that easy

Its actually easier than that. hotmail allows you to set up alias email addresses which is about 2 clicks and a another fake email name, doesn't even require a new email. Who has time to be putting in fake information all the time.

Hycran

Banned
Hey now, HHH is the most legit heel on the roster right now and Authority HHH is best HHH. He's also probably more over than Roman

>Triple H
>Getting cheered
>Roman Reigns
>Getting booed
>Haitch is a legit heel

IDK bruh, half the problem is that trips should actually be the face and Roman should be the heel but they aren't acting that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom