• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Files officially renewed for 10 episode season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

They had one chance to end the mythology... and that was the second movie. They blew it - take the L from S10 and do MotW-episodes exclusively and keep Carter away from writing them.

944785b8895d5b904b83c12fbea9d609.gif

😊😊😊

Okay well last season had some good moments. But overall meh. Glad they are still on board with it. Just please dont let Mulder have a bad speech again.

TaterTots

Banned
Really happy with this.

I just hope we get more of the monster of the week episodes as the mythology ones were pretty damn bad in season 10.

Came to post this, but Carter will probably be involved in all episodes. They just need to stick to the monster of week shit.

Awesome news. Just 2 things...

1. Get Vince Gilligan involved please
2. Make this the definitive ending of the series. At least for the alien invasion / mythology story at least.

JesseZao

Hard to care after last season, but maybe they pull it off. I'll probably still watch it, but they need to avoid the random silliness.

I wonder if they can get Robert Patrick to be in it? Maybe have him assassinated in the first episode? I heard that he turned down and appearance is season 10.

TyrantII

Man, I could only get thru two episodes last time.

The dialogue, scripts, and direction need to be much, much better. Was hoping for XFiles season 2-5, but we got the dreck from the last season as of it was never canceled.

I wonder if they can get Robert Patrick to be in it? Maybe have him assassinated in the first episode? I heard that he turned down and appearance is season 10.
He turned it down because he has no interest at all in returning. Returning to old roles doesn't interest him when he could do something new instead.

Please undo the godawful "everything involving aliens up to this point was just a ludicrously, nonsensically elaborate smokescreen to cover up an entirely different conspiracy involving aliens" retcon. One of the stupidest, most ill-conceived retcons I've ever seen in any medium, and I read a ton of superhero comics.

Karu

Please undo the godawful "everything involving aliens up to this point was just a ludicrously, nonsensically elaborate smokescreen to cover up an entirely different conspiracy involving aliens" retcon. One of the stupidest, most ill-conceived retcons I've ever seen in any medium, and I read a ton of superhero comics.
It's not proper attitude to call artists lazy, but... maaaaaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom