• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

grumble grumble why did i buy Sunset Overdrive during the winter sale grumble grumble

on the positive side: this month adds zero games to my backlog so i suppose that's a victory

mclem

Well, I have them all, so on a personal level it's unfortunate - but ignoring that side of things, that's a really really good lineup.

singhr1

Best month so far imo.

How is wolf among us?

Glad I can jump back into dead space, never finished it my first time thru. I could pass on Saints Row though, the humor in 3 got stale 1/2 way through...

Fuchsdh

Sunset Overdrive was the game that made me jump to current-gen, and I really didn't regret it at all. Awesome game and looking forward to more people playing it.

ev0

Wow great month. Sunset Overdive is one of my favorite games this gen. Glad more people will get a chance to play it now.

Nazo

That's a pretty stellar line up. Probably the best they've ever had honestly.

Really happy to see Dead Space being backwards compatible.

Owned and played all but I'm not even mad, that's a great line up for April.

200w.gif

Seen an ad on my xbox one where you can get gold for $1. It was weird as i already had gold but maybe it was because my wife was signed in and on her home-page instead of mine.

However, for those who are looking for gold cheaper than $60, try groupon. i got mine for $40. its $45 right now.

Can't wait to download all of them!!!! Thanks Xbox.

Physical Sunset Overdrive has been in my backlog forever ago since it was on sale for under $20, but I'm glad to have supported Insomniac. And I've owned physical 360 Dead Space since day one, but it'll be great to own it digitally through GwG (same with SO). TWAU and Saint Row IV will both be new to me and sound good! Great month!

I hope the full Dead Space trilogy is playable through BC sooner than later - I burnt out mid DS3 because of its change in tone and gameplay, but I'm craving to play through it now. DS3 being a GwG title eventually would make it easier to get some co-op going too.

How will I download Dead Space on my Xbox One? Will it appear in the "games with gold" section on marketplace or is there some sort of gimmick to this?

singhr1

Love wolf among us, hoping for a season 2

Great, looking forward to April!

How will I download Dead Space on my Xbox One? Will it appear in the "games with gold" section on marketplace or is there some sort of gimmick to this?

Yes. If you go now you should see Borderlands. That's where Dead Space will likely appear as well. If you don't it should show up in the store now with the March Xbox Update.

Welfare

Games with Gold I think. If that doesn't happen, you can go to the BC section of the store and get it there.

Top Bottom