• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Ben

Banned
Hi Tom, you're making me show off.

White Console plus Sunset Overdrive and a fancy ass controller in October.

Also a limited edition 1TB box after that in November.

Ooh... Decisions, decisions. Do I wait for October or November...

Shujah

Neo Member

Hello,

Thanks for all the new information.

So there is no chance of a TitanFall Limited editon 1 tb xbox?

White console and new Forza Horizon might push me over the edge, come the end of the year.

Although if the Halo 2 Anniversary with Halo 5 beta is true, is that the final nail in the Steam registry Halo 2/3 coffin? Because man, I really was hoping that stuff would come to PC.

GavinGT

Banned
Hello,

Thanks for all the new information.

So there is no chance of a TitanFall Limited editon 1 tb xbox?

It'd be crazy to ship out more consoles when there are already a ton in the retail chain. Then again, maybe there are just enough and then it would make some sense to do.

Amir0x

Banned
Wow this is the most prolific Xbox leaker since Cboat, epic epic leaks here. Fucking fantastic. Happy to see Sunset Overdrive is apparently making it this year, that is the #1 game that excited me from their stable :D

Except:

$399 XB1 this year? "Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive."

D:

feel

Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
Welp, this will be another mess. :/

Halo 1 is my favorite game of all time and I legit felt insulted by the Anniversary version. All I wanted was a simple 1080p/60fps version of the original with pristine IQ, online play and maybe a sharper looking version of the same textures, and got a game with a different HUD and visuals (ugly amateur stuff with none of the original charm other than an interior alien cruiser part), different sound effects and music, shitty Reach as the online multiplayer portion. The original visuals mode couldn't even save it because it had atrocious input lag, messed up gamma (or whatever) and you had to play with the terrible new sound effects and HUD. /rant over

RulkezX

He/she basically just confirmed 2 games I had no idea were coming this year FH2 and Halo 2 Anniversary among the other stuff. Gives us a firm timetable on when we should be expecting various releases. Also confirmed Halo 5 is getting delayed and Crackdown 3 is coming. Megaton worthy imo.

You see the big RUMOUR tag on the thread title ? Hasn't the last year taught us anything about taking insider info as confirmation ?

OT - What's happening in March that will see some of this stuff announced ?

FrankT

I feel like one of those will slip. That would leave Spring 2015 a little dry unless there are some in the background not announced to be ready for launch at that point. Or Halo 5 for March. I doubt that.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
It's probably that there's nothing to know. It's all hands on deck for Kinect Sports, and after that who knows?
Rare has a F2P project IIRC, does some incubatory stuff and assorted other development as well. My hunch is this is just CBOAT without the drunk typing.

EMT0

Banned
Wow this is the most prolific Xbox leaker since Cboat, epic epic leaks here. Fucking fantastic. Happy to see Sunset Overdrive is apparently making it this year, that is the #1 game that excited me from their stable :D

*high five*

If I buy an Xbone, this game has a fair chance of making or breaking the decision for me.

E92 M3

Show off some more, please?

What do you know about our optional storage options for the X1? Also, any cool updates coming for the UI?

FINALLY: Any news if there is any Jet Set Radio games in the works?! (shot in the dark)

This thread...

my%2Bheart%2Bcan't%2Bhandle%2Bit.gif

Marc

So you do work for MS, then!

He is obviously the AI that has spawned from the cloud, MS accidentally invented Skynet.

It just happens to be a loveable scamp who tells people gaming information rather than the whole death bot stuff.

Barzul

You see the big RUMOUR tag on the thread title ? Hasn't the last year taught us anything about taking insider info as confirmation ?

OT - What's happening in March that will see some of this stuff announced ?

Well he passed the bish test so we'll find out eventually won't we.

The best news is it's only lunch time, hopefully much more goodness to come!

Thanks so much so far for all the info.

My question, any news on League of Legends/Hawken coming to Xbox One? It's been rumored since E3 but nothing really backing it up... :(

Amir0x

Banned
*high five*

If I buy an Xbone, this game has a fair chance of making or breaking the decision for me.

Yup, I really love how it sounds. I am going to wait for hands on impressions to see if the potential plays itself out (last few Insomniac games have been pretty iffy, Nexus aside), but I really think they're on the right track with Sunset Overdrive.

Spiegel

I feel like one of those will slip. That would leave Spring 2015 a little dry unless there are some in the background not announced to be ready for launch at that point. Or Halo 5 for March. I doubt that.

I can't believe Quantum Break will be a 2014 title.

I would love it, but I can't see it.

Hubble

I have no idea

Thanks for all the information. Out of curiosity, do you know if these future titles like AAA ones like Halo 5, Quantum Break, SO, etc., or even third party games like Watchdogs are aiming for 1080p? Asking because it is a very contentious issue among everyone lately even in the public. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom