• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Fight Stick works with Killer Instinct at Xbox One Tour

Such bullshit if they don't make the current-gen sticks backwards compatible (this goes for PS4 as well)

I mean, they're just USB peripherals, FFS.

Anyone try one yet? I have the system and a stick just not the time to check just yet.

Just plugged in my 360/PS3/PC eightarc fusion and it doesn't work at all. Tears shed, hearts broken, etc.
Eightarc pls
It lit up for the second after I plugged it in so my hopes were somehow dashed again.

revEvvO.gif

BizzyBum

Really wish Mad Catz had sticks ready to go for the Xbone and KI launch. I mean, it's bad enough none of the older sticks work, but not having at least the new ones ready until at least mid December is awful.

abracadaver

I dont have a fight stick but this is fucking awful.

They want you to buy another 200$ fightstick for their 6 character fighting game.
There isnt a single reason why the old fight stick shouldnt work unless MS disabled it on purpose and thats what they did is seems.

I hope a massive shitstorm comes up that makes them support the old fight sticks.

-PXG-

It was painful to watch my TE light up when I plugged it in only to find out that it doesn't actually work on my Xbox One. They really should patch this.

I'm not going to buy a $200 stick next month. They're out if your fucking minds. Both Madcatz and MS are insane.

BizzyBum

I think this is 100% on Microsoft. It's shitty because they worked fine for testing, then they lock them out for retail so it's on purpose.

Top Bottom